• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Afrocious

People who lift weights have to be religious cause only God is gonna get me to do this 315 deadlift even once FML

Edit: did it twice with no chalk so that's better than nothin

I don't watch that trash and it's elk

Me neither but as they say.

tumblr_m3vxq0WffQ1r8yaog.gif

The Adder

Banned

Dude actually went to try and get some historical context before typing so much as another letter in my direction in the Ghostbusters thread...

Huh.

D i Z

They really hit a nerve with Trump talking shit about his hands like that. Of all the things to be insecure about when dude walks out of the house with that marmot humping his scalp.

I watched the trailer, left my post, and left lol.

It looks ok, why are people so heated?

50 pages on the trailer for a comedy film, considerably less for the future of the free world. Bring me little water, Silvie

Slayven

her hawkeye is terrible

I watched the trailer, left my post, and left lol.

It looks ok, why are people so heated?

50 pages on the trailer for a comedy film, considerably less for the future of the free world. Bring me little water, Silvie
That is why I rarely venture into movie threads. I feel like it is unhealthy to wallow in something that won't matter for so long

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You guys are on a video game forum surprised that people would be mad at a cult classic nerd franchise like ghostbusters looking a mess in its newest iteration after decades of waiting.

You guys are on a video game forum surprised that people would be mad at a cult classic nerd franchise like ghostbusters looking a mess in its newest iteration after decades of waiting.

It doesn’t really look like a mess though :s it wasn't a great trailer but it wasn't a disaster. Especially esthetic wise which was 75% of it.

That said I'm not surprised,

I mean shit the thread had people jumping on each to shit on a young woman’s reddit post about how she was excited and felt empowered by it. This film has had a hate following from day one sadly.

It doesn’t really look like a mess though :s it wasn't a great trailer but it wasn't a disaster. Especially esthetic wise which was 75% of it.

That said I'm not surprised, this would have happened if the trailer was the greatest thing ever.

I mean shit the thread had people jumping on each to shit on a young woman’s reddit post about how shevwas excited and felt empowered by the film. This film has had a hate following from day one sadly.

I don't care about all that extra shit. It's actually what's bothering a lot of people. The feminist whatever angle isn't my concern..the trailer look bad to me. Hearing that my feelings on the thing is something more than it is from so many people in that thread makes me want to commit violent acts..and I wouldn't hurt a cat!

Again, hope it turns out good. I'll catch it in the future..

Nakazato

I am down to my last beer :( feeling sorry for myself and getting more would mean having to go outside.
Its the best thing trust me for someone that is always depressed you got to get out. The more I was inside the closer I was to suicide. Hell if I didn't go to work that day and have a fucking mental breakdown I would have likely took all the sleeping pills in my cabinet. I had the note ready to go, pills,a good meal and a whole thing of goose.

Get out you'll do yourself a favor believe me.

I don't care about all that extra shit. It's actually what's bothering a lot of people. The feminist whatever angle isn't my concern..the trailer look bad to me. Hearing that my feelings on the thing is something more than it is from so many people in that thread makes me want to commit violent acts..and I wouldn't hurt a cat!

And that's fair

And those people who got mad at you for saying you won't see it with your daughter were idiots and frankly one of the biggest WTFs I've seen.

Its the best thing trust me for someone that is always depressed you got to get out. The more I was inside the closer I was to suicide. Hell if I didn't go to work that day and have a fucking mental breakdown I would have likely took all the sleeping pills in my cabinet. I had the note ready to go, pills,a good meal and a whole thing of goose.

Get out you'll do yourself a favor believe me.

Listen to this man..

Dai101

Banned

But you would eat it.

EDIT: Oh goodie. Iron Galaxy stream is on!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wait people are mad at the characters being female. Now that's bullshit. Lol I was commenting on the movie looking whack in general.

Dai101

Banned
Wait people are mad at the characters being female. Now that's bullshit. Lol I was commenting on the movie looking whack in general.

Yeah. That's where a large part of the flak the movie is getting comes from. From the inicial announcement to yesterday trailer.

I know, is pathetic and sad.

Yeah from day one this movie became a lightning rod for MRAs and shit.

It's frustrating because it admittedly sends me into a more agressive defense mode.

Something I need to work on.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want it to be all women (that part looks awesome). I just didn't like the ghost visuals and the slapstick humor kind of fell flat for me. There's also that thing about the black woman being the driver and not a scientist. Made me sad man.

I want it to be all women (that part looks awesome). I just didn't like the ghost visuals and the slapstick humor kind of fell flat for me. There's also that thing about the black woman being the driver and not a scientist. Made me sad man.

Yeah Jones' character is super disapointing. It's sad how often intersectionalusm gets thrown out.

I loved the visuals though personally it was like The Real Ghostbusters cartoon come to life, ghost wise.

And that's fair

And those people who got mad at you for saying you won't see it with your daughter were idiots and frankly one of the biggest WTFs I've seen.

Yeah, fuck that trying to shame me shit..like that's gonna change anything lol. Some Rick Moronics up in there. She wants to watch the originals tomorrow after some SFV..that's happening.

Yeah, fuck that trying to shame me shit..like that's gonna change anything lol. Some Rick Moronics up in there. She wants to watch the originals tomorrow after some SFV..that's happening.

It was just such a bizarre thing to get mad at.

It's not like you were saying I'm not letting her watch it lol.

People are so strange.

And yessss. I picked up both on Blu ray for 15$ gonna watch when I have less school shit to do

It was just such a bizarre thing to get mad at.

It's not like you were saying I'm not letting her watch it lol.

People are so strange.

And yessss. I picked up both on Blu ray for 15$ gonna watch when I have less school shit to do
EXACTLY! lol..I'm not talking a five year old. She's voting this year! Sheesh..

Top Bottom