• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Both the opening theme and ending theme were waaaaay too black for that Saturday morning, yo!

"So, we need an opening song for the ALF cartoon..."

"Sir, I've got this gospel song that'll be just great!"

"Uh...."

"Here, have some more blow."

"Okay." SNUUUUUURF! "Ah! You know, we should be trying for more of those minority type people. My chauffeur is black! Yeah, roll this song out!"
RIP theme songs

That is a pretty soulless cover of "stand by me"

Gattsu25

Banned
All that trailer made me do is listen to the original Stand By Me. I have to admit, I was shocked when I heard the lyrics kick in..then waited for the beat to kick in and it never did.

Anyway, so they announced what? A new FF15 demo, a new FF15 feature length movie, and a new FF15 anime?

They're spending a lot of money on a game that looks iffy to me.

Imm0rt4l

All that trailer made me do is listen to the original Stand By Me. I have to admit, I was shocked when I heard the lyrics kick in..then waited for the beat to kick in and it never did.

Anyway, so they announced what? A new FF15 demo, a new FF15 feature length movie, and a new FF15 anime?

A one of a kind audi too. Modern day squenix, they love spending money on stupid ahit 99%of fans don't even fucking want. They still ain't shit. I'm expecting the game to not be worth the wait ultimately, but i'ma try the demo later today. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Johndoey

Banned

They expenditure makes sense, so much time and effort has been pumped into this thing they see an opportunity to make it a massive media event.

This is their Star Wars.

Enzom21

So like Gordon's chicken?

One day you'll have to explain this buffoonery, since I've always got more spices than food. Take you're Razadyne, and I'll tell the nurse to hook you up with a second serving of tapioca pudding..

photo.jpg

Enough of this geriatric on geriatric violence.

hypernima

Banned
For the first time today, I saw that Dylann Roof's friend video in my life.
AH AH my god. my god my god my god. shit got me so tight I sound like my father.

Funny how people ship Finn and Rey, or Finn and Poe. Does anyone ship Rey and Poe? I mean, I'm sure there are more three some pairings than ReyPoe out there. Boyega has so much charisma that he wills himself into ships. Only racists ship ReyPoe.

I'd be willing to ship Finn Poe Rey

I'd be willing to ship Finn Poe Rey

Good compromise, as long as you don't ship Kylo Ren X Rey you're straight with me.

I ship Finn and Phasma. Think about it. She let him get away with all the shit that he did despite him just being a grunt. Anyone else would've had him killed.

Never heard of that one

*furiously searches for fan fics*

Where the hell did i took a turn wrong? I though this was the BCT, not tumblr.

Believe it or not, a good chunk of Tumblr isn't all that accepting of "the blacks" so we must find somewhere to do our crazy fandom shipping talk.

Coincidentally my tumblr dash is full of people telling me that the $5 box is back at Popeyes

Mine is filled with typical tumblr shit, shipping and fanart with the occasional wrestling or makeup related post from Sasha Banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom