• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Sounds like an amazing person

so without the baseline consoles won't there PC always be outdated?

Wut. No.

Without baseline consoles you'll have a new iteration of the console with new hardware in a much shorter period of time than you would have typically waited for the next generation.

You'll never have consoles featuring all the newest tech unless companies feel comfortable with selling $2000+ systems. The advantage PCs have is that you can upgrade certain parts instead of the whole thing.

I'm getting a chance to talk with the ex-ish and express myself. He has always given me opportunities for us to talk and to hear my feelings (over several months) and I've not taken advantage of them. I had a really messed up childhood, that's what I've been using as an excuse to hide how I feel. I've got one more chance to do it.

If your ex is willing to hear you out after all this time, being honest is the least you could do. Start off slow, and kinda ease your way into it.

LionPride

Banned
So while all of us hopping on D'Angelo Russell's head one thing hasn't really been brought up. Swaggy P fucking cheated, now did DLo fuck up by recording? Hell yes, but Nick Young messed up by cheating in the first place. His ass don't cheat then his business ain't out in the streets

D i Z

Sounds like an amazing person

so without the baseline consoles won't there PC always be outdated?

Pretty much in a very specific way, yeah. But that is all software. The only line that traditionally held it in check was that console sales of games were more reliable. As in piracy wasn't eating it alive like PC gaming has been. As long as your concepts and iterations were somewhat fresh, you could market your way into being profitable. So a thriving console audience gave publishers platforms to bank on and grow. The PC minimum spec hasn't been that hard to reach because there is a "git gud" mentality towards those that just haven't kept up, and outdated tech gets cheap pretty quikly. The problem comes in when the Cryteks of the world develop for the absolute elite systems and tech yet to hit the market. And more often than not, there are games developed with specific cards in mind to build around and support first, if not outright.
Card manufacturers hold more sway over the market than distribution platforms when it comes to PC. But if you want to sell to the highest percentage of users, you focus your attempts on console and build up from that. That is changing though.

I heard a distant 'Yaaaaassss' cuz Roy saw this.

Nothing but respect for that.

So while all of us hopping on D'Angelo Russell's head one thing hasn't really been brought up. Swaggy P fucking cheated, now did DLo fuck up by recording? Hell yes, but Nick Young messed up by cheating in the first place. His ass don't cheat then his business ain't out in the streets

I mean that's a given. But airing out a Teammates business like that for likes or like PND being Petty and potentially driving a girl to suicide. Shits wack and doesn't make you some hero when you're being as disloyal and terrible as the other person.

surprise me. anything
Just some random tracks I've been bumping lately.
Rosie Lowe - Worry About Us
Lion Babe - Jungle Lady
BOSCO - Gold Ghost
Neon Indian - Slumlord Rising
The Internet - Special Affair
Busdriverr - MUCH
Michael Christmas - Are You Around
No lie....Flynt Flossy's last single is better than most stuff on radio. I like how right around when Licky Sticky came out, the line between joke/serious became super thin.

Jacir

Interested in pokken,salt and sanctuary and dark souls 3 but can only get one

Yeah, pokken looks cool. Not interested in demon/dark souls. Uncharted, tekken and gt7 is all I want so far. I don't have any console at this moment. Ps4K is a good rumor for me right now.

Numb

Yeah, pokken looks cool. Not interested in demon/dark souls. Uncharted, tekken and gt7 is all I want so far. I don't have any console at this moment. Ps4K is a good rumor for me right now.

Other than pokken can't see any Wii U game i'm interested in coming so that means i can close buying things for it at the moment(guessing Zelda is NX too)
You don't need to worry about Tekken cos that shit ain't coming this out decade. Uncharted looks cool like usual.

LionPride

Banned
I mean that's a given. But airing out a Teammates business like that for likes or like PND being Petty and potentially driving a girl to suicide. Shits wack and doesn't make you some hero when you're being as disloyal and terrible as the other person.

I don't disagree with that, but none of this happens if Nick ain't cheating. It's fucked to record your teammate saying that shit, but it's even worse that dude cheated.

And speaking of that whole PND/Kyrie/Kehlani situation, Chris Brown is foul for that shit he said on Twitter.

Afrocious

lol @ not getting Dark Souls 3

also i am now just realizing Texas Pete may only be a southeast brand of hot sauce

this confounds me

what kind of hot sauce do ppl use outside of NC

LionPride

Banned
lol @ not getting Dark Souls 3

also i am now just realizing Texas Pete may only be a southeast brand of hot sauce

this confounds me

what kind of hot sauce do ppl use outside of NC
Louisiana, Frank's Red, whatever I can find that's actually hot and not any of that shit, Ghost Pepper hot sauce that makes me want to cry, Tabasco, really anything I can get my hands on

Afrocious

Louisiana, Frank's Red, whatever I can find that's actually hot and not any of that shit, Ghost Pepper hot sauce that makes me want to cry, Tabasco, really anything I can get my hands on

nah tabasco is alright on mexican food but my go to is texas pete

franks doesn't touch it either

texas is just the right amount of spice

im so ignorant i thought texas pete was right there with heinz in how widespread it was

Trey

A professional athlete cheating on his partner isn't news. A rookie stupidly breaking ranks and airing out his teammate against his team mate's knowledge, then subsequently being shunned by his teammates, is a novel topic of conversation.

Russ fucked up and he's paying for it.

TheFlow

Banned
To my ps4 peeps I wil def be picking up dark souls 3. So that will be dope.

Playing dark souls 1 for the first time and it is so much slower than blood borne

LionPride

Banned
A professional athlete cheating on his partner isn't news. A rookie stupidly breaking ranks and airing out his teammate against his team mate's knowledge, then subsequently being shunned by his teammates, is a novel topic of conversation.

I've been getting mad at D'Angelo since this shit came out, I guess it's just because I really don't like niggas who cheat and that peaks out along with DLo's monumental fuck up

He's just following in Kobe's footsteps

harSon

Banned
12805864_10154157810622074_5207294663381217338_n.jpg

Jacir

That Final Fantasy XV trailer really did it for me. I pretty much ignored the game for a decade.

People shitting on Stand by Me being the FFXV theme..

Black folks can't win :'(

tbh a lot of people seem to like it lol

Its a dope theme, I love how they mixed in the traditional FF theme with the Stand By Me melody.

Aaron Paul is on the FF stream and that fucker is drunk.

90% of the time when Hollywood and and gaming collide live on stage, its pretty cringey.

He's still charming as all hell but dudes halfway to blackout town.

Always find it hilarious when famous celebs get involved in games
The less they know the better

I liked the cover but we still losing. September 30, 2016 here we go!!!!!!!

The fantasy based on reality shall commence after 10 years.

Malyse

Damn. And I thought SE went all in on XIII. Stand alone demo, anime, movie, and mobile app?

Guess I'll have a PS4 by September 30th.

Johndoey

Banned
Writing looks like my kind of bad so I might check it out. Looks very Days of our lives. The movie and anime look pretty bad though.

Jacir

Other than pokken can't see any Wii U game i'm interested in coming so that means i can close buying things for it at the moment(guessing Zelda is NX too)
You don't need to worry about Tekken cos that shit ain't coming this out decade. Uncharted looks cool like usual.

Last Nintendo console I had was the handheld after the Gameboy Advance. I don't see myself getting anything Nintendo anytime soon. Unless its 3d Pokemon on a home console or a first or second person Metroid games. Shame that it seems Tekken won't come out this year.

I beat you to it a few pages back.

Plus I ship them and will be highly disappointed if there ain't a biracial baby(-8) in the next trilogy.

Lol at that baby making the "aliens" face and gesture.

They look cute together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom