• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Last Nintendo console I had was the handheld after the Gameboy Advance. I don't see myself getting anything Nintendo anytime soon. Unless its 3d Pokemon on a home console or a first or second person Metroid games. Shame that it seems Tekken won't come out this year.

They look cute together.
NX will get you with it's....

Also Finn will probably get pillow smothered at the start of the next movie

Dai101

Banned
I will be fine with Finns arc as long as one or two things happen

1. He becomes a Jedi
2. Ends up with Rey

c7NJRa2.gif

Afrocious

i was not a fan of the bait and switch pulled with finn as far as being a jedi

if he was using the saber, i wanted him to be a damn jedi

my kylo ren mask

hmqVhzf.jpg

here's a pic of finn if he was about 40-50 lbs overweight and needed a serious line up

oX6ez4W.jpg

Numb

Righhhht. Its like they don't want us to expect much from him

indeed
I mean he got bodied by a stormtrooper while he had the sword and almost died
Also his previous job is just stupid. He had and it also got mentioned. He has courage tho

Malyse

you want KH and you don't have the quad smh
It was always a when not an if. So long as everything I want is hitting PC (thanks Microsoft), why in the fuck should I waste my money on something with such limited appeal?

And get it straight. I preordered KH3 months ago ($40 club, say what!)

TheFlow

Banned

my kylo ren mask

hmqVhzf.jpg

here's a pic of finn if he was about 40-50 lbs overweight and needed a serious line up

oX6ez4W.jpg
Good cosplay and weight is never a real issue. As long as people can tell who you are dressing as.

Afrocious

Good cosplay and weight is never a real issue. As long as people can tell who you are dressing as.

thanks man and i agree that weight is never a real issue

but i wont lie

i MIGHT aim for TDKR bane or Greed for halloween

xc0R8Ct.jpg

dude is jacked as f

we'll see where i am in the summer body-wise

TheFlow

Banned
thanks man and i agree that weight is never a real issue

but i wont lie

i MIGHT aim for TDKR bane or Greed for halloween

xc0R8Ct.jpg

dude is jacked as f

we'll see where i am in the summer body-wise

Dressed as Bane 2 years ago when I was bulking. Got a lot of compliments, and you can't wrong with it.

I didn't even know creed had a cosplay available unless you are making your own.

I'm really hoping the Russo Bros. can strike gold again with Civil War because non-Avenger ensemble films worry me.
Dude..I don't think there's anyone who hates the first Captain America movie more than I do. Those guys made me give a shit about Caps solo movies with Winter Soldier. I'm guessing they won't fuck this next one up..

But Boyega and Issac have so much more chemistry together. FinnxPoe

John Boyega and Daisy Ridley have 10x more chemistry. They call each other "peanut" for crying out loud.

Finnrey all day, errday

I don't hate StormPilot, just prefer Finnrey. Though let me find out one of you negros ships Reylo, I'll cut you. Not literally, but I'll throw all your opinions on anything to the bushes.

The skills and background they gave him at first makes me worry sometimes

From his Instagram posted today

john_boyega The hardest thing about playing Finn was holding back all the time. Trying to be led by fear rather than strength was a tricky balance to ride without coming across as the pushover! Everyone expected acrobatics and a fully rogue badass character. (BORING) heroes are not born in one movie. Wait for the trilogy. Finn ain't playing no more.

Why hate the first cap?
It's just so boring..just like that Agent Carter show. No one wants to see the world during the time Slayven grew up in..fuck that. Mind you, I'll watch the fuck outta some old black and white TV shows/movies. Shit just seems corny to me. I'm guessing the first Wonder Woman movie might have of the same affect on me..

Jacir

b/c it's a origin story and all origin stories are boring and pointless when a IP has been around for decades

I know some superhero stories but not too much that I would care enough to get into deeply like Slayven. Im really a newbie with all this comic stuff so these origin stories are great for people like me.

Funny how people ship Finn and Rey, or Finn and Poe. Does anyone ship Rey and Poe? I mean, I'm sure there are more three some pairings than ReyPoe out there. Boyega has so much charisma that he wills himself into ships. Only racists ship ReyPoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom