• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome iron. Read the OP.

giphy.gif

hypernima

Banned
So!

Quick community primer:

Shy is the nice one. Like, he's super nice.
Slayven is old and has an encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
TheBlackMarvel is European and that's his only relevant point.
Alligatorjandro is a horse, but he won't throw hooves.
Gordon Shumway is nice to everything but cats.
Massive Duck is nice except when he's mean. He lives on the moon.
Village and Professor Beef are Sonic fans. Beef will snitch on you to the cops.
ViewtifulJC is an ass and should not be trusted especially with money.
Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
Malyse is wonderful and perfect and likes Disney. Frequently drunk.
Afrocious could use a lineup.
Prototype Viktor is pretending to make a mixtape.
Ironfist Sect is someone you should laugh at because of his tag.
zeemumu is a good ally.
EloquentM and andthebeatgoeson is good people.
FeenixRising probably shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Imm0rt4l crushes bowling balls for fun.
Bronx-Man will be banned soon.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

It's all love fam. Except JC. Fuck that guy.

I been noob saibot to this thread for like three years now, damn.

Furyous

So!

Quick community primer:

Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
zeemumu is a good ally.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

Is Slay the dude out here getting revenge on the white man by taking his woman or is that another poster?

I'm conspicuously absent from these descriptions and resent that.

cdyhybrid

There is no goodwill, there never was or will ever be. I'm convinced people, critics and some Marvel fans will have hated this film even if it was mildly good. DC can never win with these people no matter what they do.

THEY WANT IT TO FAIL. THEY LOVE TO GLOAT AT ALL THINGS GOING BAD AT DC.

Heck even Dark knight trilogy which is universally acclaimed has some of these people biting their tongues. "Oh it's not a real superhero film - just a Mann film with someone dressed up as Batman".

Feel sorry for WB. The one studio who isn't afraid to take risks and back innovators like Nolan and Wachowski sisters projects no matter what. Feel this might spell the demise for them if they don't sort it out.

zCTYzEE.png

Tenemos que hacerlo mejor.
Sin duda, mi hermano..

I'm laughing at all the people giving DD grief for making that thread just because they want the news buried within general discussions (I didn't even hear the news until I saw it mentioned in here).
Funny, how the main fools complaining got that shit shut the fuck down. Some of these "DC" cats (learning that this is actually a thing) are angry/scary as fuck..sheesh lol. Just watch a movie, people. Who cares what anyone but you thinks? Like it's their fucking mama, y'all.

So!

Quick community primer:

Who is Johndoey, anyway?
zeemumu is a good ally.

and me? I was banned.

kinda happy to be back.

Numb

I only caught it about halfway through last night, but I'm watching the video now and I can see they're rearranging a lot. They got Kira stuff right in the beginning

Was surprised to see that
Some people were catching Polnareff in the backgrounds too
Hope that Kira stuff doesn't confuse people

edit

also the radio tower was at the start aswell so guessing they'll be doing this sort of thing again

Bubba T

Did you find that weird space under the walkway near New York New York where all the knockoff costume people hang out?

Yes! So awesome.

I also found that space under the walkway near McDonalds that has the strongest scent of weed. Some Grade A shit. Almost got high myself walking through it.

Malyse

I been noob saibot to this thread for like three years now, damn.

Is Slay the dude out here getting revenge on the white man by taking his woman or is that another poster?

I'm conspicuously absent from these descriptions and resent that.

and me? I was banned.

kinda happy to be back.

I am no one notable lol

;_;

Y'all complaining but I went by post count and recent posts in the thread, soze it ain't on me.

Though I will say that Furyous has an incredibly accurate tag and about -8 chill. Like when he went all in on Afro. Prolly one of my favorite posters. Or he would be if he ever showed up with any kind of frequency.

Mike and Hype are like glue. They help keep everything together; you don't notice them when they are here, but you sure as hell know something is off when they are gone.

Face it tiger... has always been nice to me, so that makes good people.

Since no one is calling me out on my self description, I'm taking that to mean you all accept it as fact.

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

Malyse

I just turned to Sunday morning anime and a psychotic, bloated, metal, jet-booster having Luffy just fucked up Don Flamingo and destroyed a city
One Piece has some of the most hateable villains I've ever seen. Like, there are people I'm just waiting to see get fucked up.

Oda is a damn brilliant writer. One of the most superlative things about that series is how everyone has a fucked up backstory that so perfectly informs their personality. I can only hope to make something so well thought out.

One Piece has some of the most hateable villains I've ever seen. Like, there are people I'm just waiting to see get fucked up.

Oda is a damn brilliant writer. One of the most superlative things about that series is how everyone has a fucked up backstory that so perfectly informs their personality. I can only hope to make something so well thought out.

I've only read as far as the Crocodile dude, so I have no idea what's going on lol

I need a week or so to catch up

Slayven

Y'all complaining but I went by post count and recent posts in the thread, soze it ain't on me.

Though I will say that Furyous has an incredibly accurate tag and about -8 chill. Like when he went all in on Afro. Prolly one of my favorite posters. Or he would be if he ever showed up with any kind of frequency.

Mike and Hype are like glue. They help keep everything together; you don't notice them when they are here, but you sure as hell know something is off when they are gone.

Face it tiger... has always been nice to me, so that makes good people.

Since no one is calling me out on my self description, I'm taking that to mean you all accept it as fact.

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif
we learned to ignore your corny ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom