• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

So!

Quick community primer:

Shy is the nice one. Like, he's super nice.
Slayven is old and has an encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
TheBlackMarvel is European and that's his only relevant point.
Alligatorjandro is a horse, but he won't throw hooves.
Gordon Shumway is nice to everything but cats.
Massive Duck is nice except when he's mean. He lives on the moon.
Village and Professor Beef are Sonic fans. Beef will snitch on you to the cops.
ViewtifulJC is an ass and should not be trusted especially with money.
Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
Malyse is wonderful and perfect and likes Disney. Frequently drunk.
Afrocious could use a lineup.
Prototype Viktor is pretending to make a mixtape.
Ironfist Sect is someone you should laugh at because of his tag.
zeemumu is a good ally.
EloquentM and andthebeatgoeson is good people.
FeenixRising probably shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Imm0rt4l crushes bowling balls for fun.
Bronx-Man will be banned soon.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

It's all love fam. Except JC. Fuck that guy.

harSon

Banned
Being born a genius ain't fair man. My cousin is a genius in math, and is going to be taking C++ courses at the University of Houston as a 5th grader. We ain't shit ya'll.

Afrocious

Afrocious

Smart people have their own share of problems.

What is this heresy?

didn't you say you had a problem with drinking? my dad's an alcoholic and he's intolerable. i used to drink a bunch back in college but fuck that noise. chill out on it while you can or else you're gonna be trying to lose that gut or die with it around your waist.

So!

Quick community primer:

Shy is the nice one. Like, he's super nice.
Slayven is old and has an encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
TheBlackMarvel is European and that's his only relevant point.
Alligatorjandro is a horse, but he won't throw hooves.
Gordon Shumway is nice to everything but cats.
Massive Duck is nice except when he's mean.
Village and Professor Beef are Sonic fans.
ViewtifulJC is an ass and should not be trusted especially with money.
Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
Malyse is wonderful and perfect and likes Disney. Frequently drunk.
Afrocious could use a lineup.
Prototype Viktor is pretending to make a mixtape.
Ironfist Sect is someone you should laugh at because of his tag.
zeemumu is a good ally.
EloquentM and andthebeatgoeson is good people.
FeenixRising probably shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Imm0rt4l crushes bowling balls for fun.
Bronx-Man will be banned soon.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

It's all love fam. Except JC. Fuck that guy.
Híjole carnale..
Huh. How about that.
If only Harleen was in it..
didn't you say you had a problem with drinking?
Nonono..the problem is not enough hours in the day to drink more.

Numb

mjcry1.png

Afrocious

i dunno man. i've seen people say they have fun while taking it way too far. im talking about downing 6-8 IPAs a day from sunrise to sunset while using that app that gives you achievements for drinking new brews or checking out new bars.

drinking more alcohol than water on a daily basis

i dunno man. i've seen people say they have fun while taking it way too far. im talking about downing 6-8 IPAs a day from sunrise to sunset while using that app that gives you achievements for drinking new brews or checking out new bars.

Yikes, not a beer drinker.

Now 4-5 Whiskey or Tequila or Vodka? Much better.

Malyse

You can trust me with your money. Because I'm gonna tell you before hand that I'm gon spend it. It's up to you if you want to let me hold 20 or not

But when you gonna pay it back?

See but that's not me. I drink way more water than liquor and i'm not remotely always drunk. I think you are missing the fact that I'm
obfuscating being
a vapid airhead, so it's hardly a difference in the nature of the interactions. Believe me, I'm far too snobby about what I drink to be able to afford drinking constantly.

----

I feel sorry for you lot. None of you will ever have a niece as adorable as my niece.

tumblr_nivhv27cjQ1tvkgeto1_500.gif

Afrocious

Yikes, not a beer drinker.

Now 4-5 Whiskey or Tequila or Vodka? Much better.

i kid you not. im not talking about someone at a party. i mean someone wakes up to make some eggs and pours themselves 18oz of some local brew

i'm actually concerned about the person that i know who does these things, but she's 32-33. i'm 26. i dont wanna seem like i'm condescending

but yeah, i'll take the suggestions ya'll gave me ITT for tequila. i'm not convinced it'll taste good but i'll try it

Bubba T

I'm walking on the Strip and it's interesting to see how diverse it is. It's also telling how the women change from 6 and 7s to 9s and 10s from off Strip to Strip.

Speaking about horses. Did anyone else notice how many horses were in Batman v Superman. I swear I saw so many and the end result is that every time one showed up all I could think about was this thread lol
Yeah. Had to watch it again yesterday (wife), and we found ourselves laughing with pride at one of our own. Jandro's fam gotta eat too..

zeemumu

I'm walking on the Strip and it's interesting to see how diverse it is. It's also telling how the women change from 6 and 7s to 9s and 10s from off Strip to Strip.

Did you find that weird space under the walkway near New York New York where all the knockoff costume people hang out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom