• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
f78d7e3f5a26178e8c942a7d8df8b2c3.jpg

Pero que chingados xD

Also, greetings from the Old Alameda, now known as Parque Morelos

ZkdaZcE.jpg

Aiustis

Well it didn't go as bad as I expected. He does want to be here but obligations. His brothers have been telling me this.

Merc_

Damn, it's getting heated in the BvS BO drop thread. Salt and victory laps abound.

It's all highly entertaining.

Has anyone seen Numb lately? I'm actually getting a bit worried..

Fuck em.

Wish he would come in this thread talking all that shit, yea I'm talking about you Numb! YOU AINT SHIT!!! YOU AINT SHIT!!!!

That's why you gone!!! I wish another nigga with a Mokujin avi come in here talking that shit, I'll talk about him too!!

Young Magus

So!

Quick community primer:

Shy is the nice one. Like, he's super nice.
Slayven is old and has an encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
TheBlackMarvel is European and that's his only relevant point.
Alligatorjandro is a horse, but he won't throw hooves.
Gordon Shumway is nice to everything but cats.
Massive Duck is nice except when he's mean. He lives on the moon.
Village and Professor Beef are Sonic fans. Beef will snitch on you to the cops.
ViewtifulJC is an ass and should not be trusted especially with money.
Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
Malyse is wonderful and perfect and likes Disney. Frequently drunk.
Afrocious could use a lineup.
Prototype Viktor is pretending to make a mixtape.
Ironfist Sect is someone you should laugh at because of his tag.
zeemumu is a good ally.
EloquentM and andthebeatgoeson is good people.
FeenixRising probably shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Imm0rt4l crushes bowling balls for fun.
Bronx-Man will be banned soon.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

It's all love fam. Except JC. Fuck that guy.

I see how it is crusty ass nikka.
mjcry1.png

The problem with Bernie supporters is they believe that DeepMind runs the media and people aren't in it. "The media shouldn't decide who's best! They are just a bunch of people! People can be wrong, so trust us only we are people and are right!"

The Adder

Banned
Made some white rice and mixed up a pretty good sauce for it.

Miracle Whip
Horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
Garlic
Olive Oil
Sesame Oil
Vinegar
Salt
Pepper
Berbere

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So!

Quick community primer:

Shy is the nice one. Like, he's super nice.
Slayven is old and has an encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
TheBlackMarvel is European and that's his only relevant point.
Alligatorjandro is a horse, but he won't throw hooves.
Gordon Shumway is nice to everything but cats.
Massive Duck is nice except when he's mean. He lives on the moon.
Village and Professor Beef are Sonic fans. Beef will snitch on you to the cops.
ViewtifulJC is an ass and should not be trusted especially with money.
Who is Johndoey, anyway?
Dai101 good people, though sometimes him and Gordon turn the thread to the Spanish Language Appreciation Thread.
Malyse is wonderful and perfect and likes Disney. Frequently drunk.
Afrocious could use a lineup.
Prototype Viktor is pretending to make a mixtape.
Ironfist Sect is someone you should laugh at because of his tag.
zeemumu is a good ally.
EloquentM and andthebeatgoeson is good people.
FeenixRising probably shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Imm0rt4l crushes bowling balls for fun.
Bronx-Man will be banned soon.

I'm officially tiring of doing this so you'll have to figure out everyone else on your own.

It's all love fam. Except JC. Fuck that guy.

That feel when you figure out your place in the world

tumblr_mnlzjimXnT1qavh5zo3_250.gif

doop_

Banned
What does Miracle whip even taste like ? Foods with names that don't tell what the food is made of piss me off for some reason.

Why not ?
It needs to have a amount of certain ingredients. You'll also notice that Kraft (who makes miracle Whip) says cheese product instead of cheese for a bunch of their products

(Starship trooper)
Would you like to know more? See Taco Bell getting in trouble for it's "beef"

Crocodile

1. Why did Numb change his username?
  2. Also 151 is SHIT in pretty much all its incarnations
Damn, it's getting heated in the BvS BO drop thread. Salt and victory laps abound.

It's all highly entertaining.

Yeah I just started reading that thread and stuff is getting heated kind of quick. Also a weird amount of justifications and revisionism. People really emotionally invested in this movie.

I know I have a tendency to just parachute in here these days but I think I found something worth discussing for a page or so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a87128-f5e3-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html

Article basically looks at how corporate America came to the defense of LGBT people in response to some laws being passed. In this country I guess that's when you know a particular group is winning. Article suggests the black community should try to get corporate America on its side or that corporate America should defend POC the same way.

Can that be done? How likely is it for corporations to do that? How much do corporations even value black dollars? Article makes a reference towards the end to the bus boycotts.

Article touches a bit on a possible reason the tide is turning for LGBT rights which I think HTown also touched on in a thread way back: any white person in power could have a friend, family member, or maybe even themselves come out as LGBT. They're more likely to live near LGBT people and interact with them to see their humanity.

I strongly agree with the bolded and have been saying that for ages. It's likely why public opinion about homosexuality, while it still has a ways to go, has made such a quick turn around in only like two decades.

Brown rice is disgusting and brown sugar doesn't work for everything.

Brown Rice disgusting? This is a weird post. I don't think any type of rice is strictly superior to any other (which is best depends on the dish/meal) but "disgusting" is a strong term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom