• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm and Bronx are still around but Gordon is banned, there is no justice

But you already knew that
RmuBoc4A.png

D i Z

Good morning people!

I need to fix my hair.

G'mornin.

Stop Facebook stalking people. Nothing of value is gained. It's not even the person you are learning about. It's an image they want to replicate. If you saw my Facebook, you would think I never play games, love my kids and only my kids, rarely mention my wife and have a dislike for social injustice. I leave out a ton of things, utilize it for family to see pictures and videos of my kids without having to visit and waste time.

My jubei dude, KIM on any person who limits themselves on a specific race. Not even worth your time. You're more valuable than that. You have to get a hobby where you can become friendly with someone before dating. I can tell you, the attraction will be enhanced with friendship. It has to be. No marriage survives on attraction only. Every person in the world needs friendship and connection to keep fucking. You can fuck for only so long before you need to talk.

You can only find so many racists in your dating pool before you have to question your search parameters. Is there a gay white power meeting you keep going to? Stop.

All of this is good. Everyone needs to file this one under "what is worthy of my time."

TheFlow

Banned
yep facebook and instagram stalking your exs and ect.. is not good for your heart/mind. you can't move forward looking back

zeemumu

yep facebook and instagram stalking your exs and ect.. is not good for your heart/mind. you can't move forward looking back

Feeding off the bad news that you're looking for by doing that won't actually do anything for you, and if you happen to see good news it's going to make you feel worse.

Gordon. :/

Finally had my first weird police encounter this year.

Me and some friends were being monitored by a policeman outside in his car until we returned back to our car. We were waiting for one of us to decide what car scent he wanted to buy and he was just sitting in his cruiser staring at us as we waited by the door. And of course, this was in a more secure, mostly white area.

Police ain't shit here.

Imm0rt4l

Just saw an article titled "more than one medical student at UVA believe black people don't feel pain"

Other beliefs in in the article include: blacks age more slowly than whites; their nerve endings are less sensitive than whites’; their blood coagulates more quickly than whites’; their skin is thicker than whites’ (all false). 

Smh

they on to us fam 👀

Just saw an article titled "more than one medical student at UVA believe black people don't feel pain"

Other beliefs in in the article include: blacks age more slowly than whites; their nerve endings are less sensitive than whites’; their blood coagulates more quickly than whites’; their skin is thicker than whites’ (all false). 

Smh

they on to us fam 👀

Immortal, if a 18 wheeler semi came barreling toward you at 100 mph who would survive?

Exactly. We would be spending years looking for all the shattered truck pieces.

UVA won this round.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Anyone ever go to a funeral and before you arrive you can feel the fuckery coming? I feel like im gonna have to pull family members off people today

Dai101

Banned

Smh

they on to us fam 👀

Remember that thread for illegal and unethical experiments done on PoC's because fuck you? Yeah... i see where that belief comes from

Merc_

Smh

they on to us fam 👀

Ah, yes, this.

I like how black people having thicker skin has the highest of all numbers followed by aging slower. Sounds to me like Colossus should be a black character from this point on.

Aiustis

Gordon. :/

Finally had my first weird police encounter this year.

Me and some friends were being monitored by a policeman outside in his car until we returned back to our car. We were waiting for one of us to decide what car scent he wanted to buy and he was just sitting in his cruiser staring at us as we waited by the door. And of course, this was in a more secure, mostly white area.

Police ain't shit here.

I live by a Uni, and while I'm androgynous during the day, I'm a dude at night. Get light shined in my eyes all the time and whenever the areas police switch they will eye me as I'm unlocking my bike.

Imm0rt4l

Remember that thread for illegal and unethical experiments done on PoC's because fuck you? Yeah... i see where that belief comes from
For real for real
Ah, yes, this.

I like how black people having thicker skin has the highest of all numbers followed by aging slower. Sounds to me like Colossus should be a black character from this point on.
Word, also explains how and why Darren Wilson felt the need to unload on Michael Brown.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Stop Facebook stalking people. Nothing of value is gained. It's not even the person you are learning about. It's an image they want to replicate. If you saw my Facebook, you would think I never play games, love my kids and only my kids, rarely mention my wife and have a dislike for social injustice. I leave out a ton of things, utilize it for family to see pictures and videos of my kids without having to visit and waste time.

My jubei dude, KIM on any person who limits themselves on a specific race. Not even worth your time. You're more valuable than that. You have to get a hobby where you can become friendly with someone before dating. I can tell you, the attraction will be enhanced with friendship. It has to be. No marriage survives on attraction only. Every person in the world needs friendship and connection to keep fucking. You can fuck for only so long before you need to talk.

You can only find so many racists in your dating pool before you have to question your search parameters. Is there a gay white power meeting you keep going to? Stop.

Don't compare you everyday life to his curated highlights on social media. It always leads to an imbalanced view on people, everybody tries to show their idealized self. Dude still pisses and shits like the rest of us humans.

I agree with everything you guys say. I think I will cancel Facebook again and focus on my trip to Japan

Batman Bad Blood & Justice League vs Teen Titans just solidifies that WB's animation arm has a better grasp on these established characters and interesting stories to tell with them than the people they're paying out the ass for on the cinematic universe side.

harSon

Banned
Can we banish Azalea Banks to the phantom zone please

Or at least revoke her social media priveleges

I fucking hate Azalea Banks. Nothing she has done in the past has been as disgusting as making me nod in agreement with something Sarah Palin said.

akira28

We tried. She escaped

sorry, she keeps dm'ing me pictures of her dressed like a cat, and I keep letting her out....

vv: lmao I heard the DNC held ol boys registration papers till the next day in DC. Had an anonymous someone try to slide in and file a claim that he missed the deadline and shouldn't be eligible.

They legit had to make a law today just so he could be on the ballot.

andthebeatgoeson

Bernie ain't gonna make it. All the makeup is washing off. The fairy dust stopped tingling.

Ny politics got him. Thing is, he from Brooklyn. He should know better. My dude is looking worse. His revolution won't last his candidacy. He goes until June and he'll be a joke. Hillary tried to let him go home and be a family man.

You had one question to answer.

Infinite

Azealia Banks seems like she has some issues that she needs to see a professional. Her mouthing off on the internet seems like a cry for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom