• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
@jWILL253
@MorisSlaent
@barbershoptrey
@[redacted]
@[redacted]
@Brah_Of_Steel
@spindashing
@GotEmRunning
@MW_PanteraNera
@onemic
@madsanchez09
@tyrantraveomega
@ProfessorBeef
@todesignconquer
@ErrareAngelus
@GetOffMyLawn53
@gravitygauntlet
@BHZ_Mayor
@AyaisMUsikWhore
@Sunflower4000
@Gattsu25

I tweet like once a month.

Kreed

smh. Crabs out here getting popped battle rapping.

Was watching the morning news coverage on Prince on the different networks. You know the one silver lining about the Prince coverage? No damn negative Prince stories/controversies to be seen anywhere. No "back in 1982 Prince went to court for..." or "In 1999 Prince was accused of...". Nothing but positive, "Prince was a legend/we are going to miss him" news coverage which is rare as hell now.

RIP again.

I bet if Waldo was black, they would have found him.

giphy.gif

Was watching the morning news coverage on Prince on the different networks. You know the one silver lining about the Prince coverage? No damn negative Prince stories/controversies to be seen anywhere. No "back in 1982 Prince went to court for..." or "In 1999 Prince was accused of...". Nothing but positive, "Prince was a legend/we are going to miss him" news coverage which is rare as hell now.

RIP again.

I'm honestly surprised no one brought up how he treated his band mates lol.

In other less depressing news, Birdman just made a fool of himself on the breakfast club

akira28

Y'all are like mogwali, can't be fed after midnight or you lose your damn minds

well you know you can't let those niggas into your home, and then let them breed and run amok. and for god's sake don't let them eat cold fried chicken after midnight. They'll be partying and doing whatever they want to do, and you'll never get them to work by 7 am.

JC finally found you.

RIP

JC is down in New Orleans, visiting old innocent looking cornershops with wise old ladies behind the counter. Buying gravedirt and twisted roots.

Kreed

Y'all are like mogwali, can't be fed after midnight or you lose your damn minds

well you know you can't let those niggas into your home, and then let them breed and run amok. and for god's sake don't let them eat cold fried chicken after midnight. They'll be partying and doing whatever they want to do, and you'll never get them to work by 7 am.

#TheGremlimsWasRacist.

So before I toss my mind into the dark void, I'll leave y'all with a little thing that gave me a chuckle.

Was speaking with my niece for a couple of hours (a thing that has never happened), and we had the funniest exchange. She started talking about who knows what, and mentioned her ex husband. That's not strange at all. But, she said "this nigga" and practically froze..then started yelling uncomfortably about how she was sorry.

As you could imagine, my response was straight laughter. Little Hope happens to be half white and it sticks out. Unfortunately, HER MOTHER AND SIBLINGS go out of their way to remind her and anyone around that she's white, while ignoring that she's more than that. It was the strangest thing that I've experienced in a minute. A black person who thought saying "Nigga" to a family member might come off racist, because their family shits on them.

Yup. That's why I don't talk to people in my family. That kid is all types of fucked up.

tumblr_lw4qkcK04n1qcyj2r.gif

You should talk to her and help her understand/appreciate her black side. She's not fucked up at all. She just needs a push and you could be that push and positive force.

jWILL253

Banned
Hell, sounds like her Blackness being repressed is bringing out her inner Negro even more like good compression, even though she's been shamed to the point of not even expressing that side of her.

But Cindi's right... that side needs to be cultivated more.

RIP again.

It'll start eventually.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilear..._weird_al_yankovic_had_asked_permission_from/

You should talk to her and help her understand/appreciate her black side. She's not fucked up at all. She just needs a push and you could be that push and positive force.

Hell, sounds like her Blackness being repressed is bringing out her inner Negro even more like good compression, even though she's been shamed to the point of not even expressing that side of her.

But Cindi's right... that side needs to be cultivated more.
Noooo no no no. Not by me. She's PLENTY fucked up. Like I said, I don't talk to those people for a reason. She also considers herself Latin more than anything..living in Miami anyway, so she's probably better off.

---

Happy 🎂, J!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom