• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Azealia Banks gettin' her edges snatched again. She's getting dragged on twitter by a 14 y/o Disney Channel star.

I still don't know a single song of hers

Numb

Azealia Banks gettin' her edges snatched again. She's getting dragged on twitter by a 14 y/o Disney Channel star.

Recently found out that Azealia Banks and Iggy Azealia were two separate people and that there wasn't just a single being called Iggy Azealia Banks

Don't know any songs either

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
black gaf can I get some music feedback ?

I'll pm you the link if you wanna listen.

just one song, no vocals yet.

I want links now lol
I said goddamn!!!!
CiJhOEMU4AAvHdm.jpg:large

BigDes

Ho hum

Racist as fuck probationary teacher getting mad at me because I wont recommend he stay on after his probation period ends.

Played through the first 5 or so chapters of Uncharted tonight.....it's so fucking good. Uncharted 2 was my fav game last gen, this will top it.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Being the young dude that's up to date on everything is my whole shtick, and I couldn't name an Azealia Banks song to save my life. She's more famous for being a dumbass on twitter at this point.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That first easter egg was both beautiful, and a timely reminder that A LOT of people need to shut the f up and let it die.
maybe

garlic or season salt my dude?

Played through the first 5 or so chapters of Uncharted tonight.....it's so fucking good. Uncharted 2 was my fav game last gen, this will top it.
it gets better

UC4 Looks like the first Uncharted game with something to say.
yeah,
go home and be a family man drake...and stop lying to your wife lol

Recently found out that Azealia Banks and Iggy Azealia were two separate people and that there wasn't just a single being called Iggy Azealia Banks

Don't know any songs either

Maybe the two of them should fuse a la DBZ. At the very least, there would be only one person fucking up instead of two.

GaaaaaDAMN.

Oh sure, lil mama was coming for Azealia because she was messing with her fave. But she was right. Also, damn Azealia Banks is a bigot.

Infinite

Azealia Banks at this point is very clearly struggling with some mental health disorder but she's still a racist homophobic troll.

It's incredibly sad because she's very talented. Her album BWET is pretty good and still get plays from me.

Kreed

First time I heard about Azealia Banks was through Roy in like OT8 or something. Still know just as little about her now as I did then outside of her Cyber Crippin and Broadband Bloodin.

Infinite

First time I heard about Azealia Banks was through Roy in like OT8 or something. Still know just as little about her now as I did then outside of her Cyber Crippin and Broadband Bloodin.
Like i said she put out promising music. 212 was a relative hit and got played in a lot of clubs. from my experience before she jumped the Twitter beef shark she was popular among Gay men and her Music was played in gay clubs.

D i Z

Mornin all.

His actual excuse was that since there are no black kids in the school then it shouldn't matter what he says.

Which is just

Fucking what

Yeah that dude needs to go.

Wow, Skai Jackson is fucking awesome.

I'd be wary of her being encouraged by this. It's good that she takes no shit like that, but I'd hate to see this becoming a think that she's known for and get stuck in that vortex.

Johndoey

Banned
I honestly didn't realize people still seriously trotted out the old class not race stuff. It's such childish nonsense. They feed into each other.

jmood88

At some point you have to ask yourself if it's still worth being a fan of a racist, hypocritical bigot like Banks.
Her constant "we need to support black people" shit every time she's criticized for her racist and homophobic nonsense annoys the hell out of me. She attacked a black child and used every Arab racial slur she could think of but wanted to whine about being made an example of because of white supremacy. What's sad is that she'll have a bunch of black people who buy into that shit and act like she's a victim.

Bubba T

First day of my auditing class and we are presented with a "project" that looks more like an exam. We have 10 of these. I shudder to think what the actual exams look like.

Slayven

Her constant "we need to support black people" shit every time she's criticized for her racist and homophobic nonsense annoys the hell out of me. She attacked a black child and used every Arab racial slur she could think of but wanted to whine about being made an example of because of white supremacy. What's sad is that she'll have a bunch of black people who buy into that shit and act like she's a victim.

why was she even going in on Zayn, dude is inoffensive as it gets?

But yeah black people need to stop with the "we need to support each other" bullshit when they fuckup. Nobdoy but hoteps trying to cosign fuckery

jmood88

why was she even going in on Zayn, dude is inoffensive as it gets?

But yeah black people need to stop with the "we need to support each other" bullshit when they fuckup. Nobdoy but hoteps trying to cosign fuckery
She said that he copied something she did in a video and he subtweeted her saying she was reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom