• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Her constant "we need to support black people" shit every time she's criticized for her racist and homophobic nonsense annoys the hell out of me. She attacked a black child and used every Arab racial slur she could think of but wanted to whine about being made an example of because of white supremacy. What's sad is that she'll have a bunch of black people who buy into that shit and act like she's a victim.

Why does she get attention for her erratic behavior? I mean, she never was a major star so it isn't like people are emotionally invested in her at all. I mean, she is at this point a twitter troll who happens to make music no one listens to.

D i Z

Why does she get attention for her erratic behavior? I mean, she never was a major star so it isn't like people are emotionally invested in her at all. I mean, she is at this point a twitter troll who happens to make music no one listens to.

She's relevant because people keep watching, retweeting, following her. And people stay attentive because they love the fuckery. We have enter entertainment blocks devoted to people acting badly and the people that love to watch them. Flava of Love, Jersey Shore, Housewives... All that reality tv..... It's all just jokes until it get to be Trump levels. And by then, Oh what have we done!
When we stop giving her an audience, then she'll stop with the antics. Keep giving her attention and she'll keep on keeping on.

jmood88

I don't know but the only reason I found out about it was because of black people I know defending her and saying that the white people who were criticizing her were being unfair.

She's relevant because people keep watching, retweeting, following her. And people stay attentive because they love the fuckery. We have enter entertainment blocks devoted to people acting badly and the people that love to watch them. Flava of Love, Jersey Shore, Housewives... All that reality tv..... It's all just jokes until it get to be Trump levels. And by then, Oh what have we done!
When we stop giving her an audience, then she'll stop with the antics. Keep giving her attention and she'll keep on keeping on.

Absolutely all of this..

Merc_

I don't know but the only reason I found out about it was because of black people I know defending her and saying that the white people who were criticizing her were being unfair.

I've noticed that fewer and fewer black people are defending her now. It helps that it's easy to find her tweets of her shitting on black people with the strength of a white supremacist. Her endorsement of Trump only furthers this.

Kreed

You don't even have to give it attention. Example, I've never seen a single episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians or any of the spin offs. Not even the Kanye and Kris Jenner interview. Yet I turn on morning news or my podcasts/radio shows and they update me on all of them. Or even songs. I mean why is Fabolous saying he's going to rob me like Blac Chyna? What did I do to him?

why you doing this to your self?

lol..It's a thing I let run in the background while cooking/cleaning. I don't wanna put something on I actually enjoy or I might miss something

I knew whoever said it was great was lying. You don't turn shit that bad around.

Eh. Some people like broccoli..I'm not one of them.

He's preparing himself for the Batman vs Superman vs Young Bruce vs Flash vs Legends of Tomorrow cross over that's never going to happen.

That's what's in the background right now..only show worse than Gotham lol.

Gotham's super good though. Learn to love the stupidity.

LegalJointAtlanticspadefish.gif

Sch1sm

No PS4.

I don't know, but I'm not finding it in my library.
I like micromanagement, like in space sim stuff.
Turn based tactical.
Rpgs (especially turn based)
Rhythm games
Shmups
Puzzle

I have 3DS, Wii U and PC.

Have you got Crypt of the Necrodancer on Steam? Pretty good rhythm x rogue like title.

Puzzle wise, are you looking for straight up puzzlers/logic titles, or puzzle platformers? For the first, try having a look at Hex Cells, Square Cells, LYNE, or KAMI. The second, you can have a look at The Bridge, Limbo, FEZ, even Braid.

No PS4.

Turn based tactical.
Rhythm games
Shmups
Puzzle

Have you played xenoblade? It's an rpg but not turn based and its $20 on the wii u shop.

Johndoey

Banned
No PS4.

Turn based tactical.
Rhythm games
Shmups
Puzzle

Have you tried Renowned Explorers? It's a cool tile based turn based rpg. Or Shadowrun Dragonfall or Shadowrun Hong Kong, they are turn based rpgs, good world building and character writing. Sine Mora is interesting it's a time power based shump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom