• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard shit like that from family members. Hate it. And they usually know exactly what they're doing and don't care. I've fought with people and always gotten shit like "being selfish is good sometimes people without jobs are scum I don't care about people's problems" and "I can't afford to be a good person got mine fuck you" in response. It's not always just ignorance: I believe tons of people know what's right and don't care. Some people are so selfish and stuck on "got mine" they want to be bad people.

Ah well I stand corrected then

Not that he was ever all that worth listening to over gaming anyway. Like I am sure he was right about stuff but all his threads were so esoteric in terminology that they were impossible to understand.

As to not besmirch the man, I'll leave this link with some WTFness attached. Here's him talking about "the poor" in a food stamp (SNAP) thread..ENJOY!

BigDes

Aladdin and The Incredibles are my favs.

Drinking nothing, will probably go see Triple 9 in a bit since London Has Fallen turned me off with one line.

"Go back to Fuckheadistan"

There was a thing on twitter just a day a go where a bunch of folks were comparing eating meat to slavery and the civil rights movement.

I wish someone would say that to my face
I knew a girl like that at university. Shit she would come out with was amazing

There was a thing on twitter just a day a go where a bunch of folks were comparing eating meat to slavery and the civil rights movement.

I wish someone would say that to my face
We were branded, slaughtered, and treated like livestock. I'd probably clock a motherfucker, but I can see it a little. Still eating meat..

Enzom21

So my boss is most likely going to be fired.
This is the Fox News conservative Filipino woman who wants to be white that I posted about.

This woman is a colossal idiot with absolutely no filter.

We were having a canned food drive and in a room filled with Hispanics she said: "I know you all have canned beans." later she claimed she was talking about green beans.
She asked one of the medical assistants whose granddaughter has seizure: "So just how retarded is your granddaughter?"
Mocked another employee's accent(even though she has an accent herself).
Called some Mexican dude an "old taco."
None of that shit is getting her fired(although it certainly doesn't help her case).

What is going to fuck her is the illegal shit she has done.

She changed the temperature in the logs for our vaccine refrigerator, got caught by the state, was going to try to lie about it, Dr. found out and made her fess up.
Luckily none of the vaccines were given out but we were fined and we sent the vaccines back.
She has also removed staff overtime from their time sheets and told the physician assistant to punch out for lunch but continue working through lunch.

All of this was brought up when all of the staff was called into HR after she started to remove responsibilities from a medical assistant that she wanted to get rid of.
That MA then sent her an email about her creating a hostile work environment because she ignores employees unless she needs something.
Anything with hostile goes straight to HR and that led everyone getting called in.
I am also fairly certain she has stolen these super expensive clocks that we purchased,
Oh and she tells random strangers that white men love the dark vaginas of Filipino women.

Young Magus

The upcoming firing couldn't be any sweeter huh?

-------

Also, I just had the epiphany that I'm not too fond of parties that much.....wierd that it took me this long to figure in out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Prince/Purple rain tribute during Beyonce's formation concert last night. It was quite beautiful.

bAu4LO7.jpg

Pablo, pls..stay in you're lame.
lol

Enzom21

The upcoming firing couldn't be any sweeter huh?

-------

Also, I just had the epiphany that I'm not too fond of parties that much.....wierd that it took me this long to figure in out.

It's karma for the two employees she railroaded into firing, one of whom was the dude who's accent she made fun of. Both of those employees had filed complaints about her to HR so she wanted to get rid of them and they made a mistake and she was absolutely ecstatic when they did.

Slayven

This is the Fox News conservative Filipino woman who wants to be white that I posted about.

We were having a canned food drive and in a room filled with Hispanics she said: "I know you all have canned beans." later she claimed she was talking about green beans.
She asked one of the medical assistants whose granddaughter has seizure: "So just how retarded is your granddaughter?"
None of that shit is getting her fired(although it certainly doesn't help her case).

What is going to fuck her is the illegal shit she has done.

She changed the temperature in the logs for our vaccine refrigerator, got caught by the state, was going to try to lie about it, Dr. found out and made her fess up.
Luckily none of the vaccines were given out but we were fined and we sent the vaccines back.
She has also removed staff overtime from their time sheets and told the physician assistant to punch out for lunch but continue working through lunch.

All of this was brought up when all of the staff was called into HR after she started to remove responsibilities from a medical assistant that she wanted to get rid of.
That MA then sent her an email about her creating a hostile work environment because she ignores employees unless she needs something.
Anything with hostile goes straight to HR and that led everyone getting called in.
I am also fairly certain she has stolen these super expensive clocks that we purchased,
Oh and she tells random strangers that white men love the dark vaginas of Filipino women.

Damns he just be wilding out? Why would you fuck with a fridge full of medicine, please tell me it was for her lunch

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

It is crazy how at some companies you have to slap the CEO to get fired. I am at one of those companies now. There are people there who are not qualified to do their jobs, but they have been here 10-15 years so they get a pass. It is a case of most of the company has been here over 10 years, so they feel some kinship. The downside is they can't keep a new employee here for more than 3 years because they get tired of preferential treatment based entirely on seniority.

Lol I don't know why people like the OP in the racist friend topic and another poster in there always seem to low key resent minorities for ever having to educate them on racism and learn how to not be racist. Anyway it's getting to the point where I'm pretty sure the OP either has me blocked or is ignoring in favor of arguing with people who are straight up telling them they're overreacting so I think I'm done with that one

dskillzhtown

Lol I don't know why people like the OP in the racist friend topic and another poster in there always seem to low key resent minorities for ever having to educate them on racism and learn how to not be racist. Anyway it's getting to the point where I'm pretty sure the OP either has me blocked or is ignoring in favor of arguing with people who are straight up telling them they're overreacting so I think I'm done with that one

There is alot going on in that thread with the OP. I think it boils down to the OP and the girl broke up and he has a massive grudge so he is going to find her at fault for every single thing. From some of the posts in there, it seems like everyone told him to stop hanging around her, but in GAF fashion he ignored them.

The racist "friend" part is more of a symptom than the root cause. With that said, it is a bad look for him in this situation that he casts shade on her for not stand up for him. He and all of his friends sound like complete tools.

dskillzhtown

Anybody here like their family?

My immediate family, yeah. I have a love/hate relationship with my brother but my parents are cool. My extended family is a mixed bag. So many instances of bad parenting resulting in kids who didn't graduate from high school or have criminal records and/or bastard kids. I am old enough to have seen this all develop and they fell into the trap of trying to be friends instead of parents.

Even now the extended family does a poor job of using the fucked up family members as a cautionary tale. Instead they act like dealing, having multiple bastard kids, not getting a high school diploma is a-okay.

TheFlow

Banned
I am aware of the BCT hate threads around the web but luckily so far just googling my GAF name only leads to pics of Black Panther and gundams lol.

Enzom21

Damns he just be wilding out? Why would you fuck with a fridge full of medicine, please tell me it was for her lunch
The fridge was not functioning correctly because the wall outlet was not providing enough power to it.
The reason she got caught was, the MA she would eventually try to get rid of informed her of the irregularities in temperature and already sent the correct temps to the state before my boss sent the ones she falsified.
She wanted to fire that MA because she refused to change the temps herself.
These are vaccines for children by the way, and if she had gotten away with this, we could have potentially given out degraded vaccines.

She's also this conservative Catholic who doesn't believe in abortion but sure as shit tried to get one for the 13 yr old girl her 18 yr old son knocked up.

It is crazy how at some companies you have to slap the CEO to get fired. I am at one of those companies now. There are people there who are not qualified to do their jobs, but they have been here 10-15 years so they get a pass. It is a case of most of the company has been here over 10 years, so they feel some kinship. The downside is they can't keep a new employee here for more than 3 years because they get tired of preferential treatment based entirely on seniority.
She is friends with the head of HR so she's always bullshitting that she has spies at HR that tell her every time staff go to HR about her.

Slayven

The fridge was not functioning correctly because the wall outlet was not providing enough power to it.
The reason she got caught was, the MA she would eventually try to get rid of informed her of the irregularities in temperature and already sent the correct temps to the state before my boss sent the ones she falsified.
She wanted to fire that MA because she refused to change the temps herself.
These are vaccines for children by the way, and if she had gotten away with this, we could have potentially given out degraded vaccines.

She's also this conservative Catholic who doesn't believe in abortion but sure as shit tried to get one for the 13 yr old girl her 18 yr old son knocked up.

She is friends with the head of HR so she's always bullshitting that she has spies at HR that tell her every time staff go to HR about her.
Damn I never trust anyone that put all their business out there at work. It is always the nastiest, most crazy motherfuckers. You know Jandro be at the water cooler telling folks how he sat around and played UC 4 all weekend in his 5 day old drawers
Googling yourself never leads anywhere good.
---
I've looped from tumblr to fanfiction.net.
Googling my name is hilarious
Writes down Flow's name next to Immortal's in my list of "brothas not to ask to hold a 20 from"
They both would go down with a brick to the back of the head like any one else .

Damn I never trust anyone that put all their business out there at work. It is always the nastiest, most crazy motherfuckers. You know Jandro be at the water cooler telling folks how he sat around and played UC 4 all weekend in his 5 day old drawers

Googling my name is hilarious

They both would go down with a brick to the back of the head like any one else .
lol no

I don't wear underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom