• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on our last BCT height poll some of you Cousin Terio's would be lucky to reach their knee caps.

giphy.gif

To y'all folks with fighting sticks:

Where do you buy your parts? Looks like the spot I used some years back is long gone (Lizardlick) and I need to replace a button so I'm just gonna replace them all. Any trustworthy site to recommend?

Dai101

Banned
To y'all folks with fighting sticks:

Where do you buy your parts? Looks like the spot I used some years back is long gone (Lizardlick) and I need to replace a button so I'm just gonna replace them all. Any trustworthy site to recommend?

Have you checked the usual places?(amazon and ebay) Otherwise i'm drawing a blank. You could check in SRK Tech Talk subforum for online stores too

http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/tech-talk

I have never needed to buy parts online, one reason is that those sanwa and similar parts are too pricey down here and we still have a good deal of lorenzo (and copies) arcade parts that sell locally.

Imm0rt4l

I knew a dude that was like 6'11". Couldn't ball for shit. He got let in to all the nice clubs here for free though. Girls would come and dance and chat him up with the quickness.

I'm average af 5'10"

Have you checked the usual places?(amazon and ebay) Otherwise i'm drawing a blank. You could check in SRK Tech Talk subforum for online stores too

http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/tech-talk

I have never needed to buy parts online, one reason is that those sanwa and similar parts are too pricey down here and we still have a good deal of lorenzo (and copies) arcade parts that sell locally.
Dude. Had no idea Amazon sold this shit. Thanks, ese!
Lmao, I'm already preparing to shave the beard I've been growing for two months so I can look younger my photos.
lol..Was actually referring to old man Slayven!
JC gonna show up in a dbz shirt, some jnco jeans and some dirty timbs.

LMAO

People acting like it's normal to chew food and spit into their child's mouth.

People love pretending to be a part of abnormal things so they can look down at people who know that shit is weird.

Like "Oh you guys don't take showers with spoiled milk?!" No motherfucker I don't.

akira28

why did she even do that tho

and then why did she even tell us about it tho?

layers of wrong, and the single meal cost 18 bucks. her dog eating better than most of the people reading this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom