• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Kojima fans lose their minds sometimes dudes next game is is console exclusive to the ps4 and people be floating him using Remedy's in house engine, even if it wasn't exclusive that wouldn't happen. Hell people floating Frostbite and Naughty Dog's engine as options, shit is silly.

Slayven

Kojima fans lose their minds sometimes dudes next game is is console exclusive to the ps4 and people be floating him using Remedy's in house engine, even if it wasn't exclusive that wouldn't happen. Hell people floating Frostbite and Naughty Dog's engine as options, shit is silly.

I want to see Kojima work with Naughty Dog....just for the threads

no matter how/where you grew up , how could anyone not understand that facebook post? lol

using "urban slang" has no place in a constantly-evolving language like english

oh speaking of which, did you guys catch the double elim semifinals for the FGC last night? that 3-hit wavedash medium kick shadow ender into the sourspot back air frame cancel combo that avoided the endlag by sidechaining for the TKO was ridiculous, mew2king stays GOAT Kreygasm

oh speaking of which, did you guys catch the double elim semifinals for the FGC last night? that 3-hit wavedash medium kick shadow ender into the sourspot back air frame cancel combo that avoided the endlag by sidechaining for the TKO was ridiculous, mew2king stays GOAT Kreygasm

lol..I was so confused just now.

LionPride

Banned
I know this isn't necessarily a black thing thing what is everyone's thoughts on this Running man challange?

Funny enough senior year I was trying to remember the name of this song as I kept hearing at the time is was like 9 years old.

Now the song just blew up cause of this dance

The Duo Behind the 'Running Man Challenge' Phenomenon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7TZy9_fo4
Anytime the song comes on, I can't help but do this shit now

FreeMufasa

Do5TxHG.jpg

Young Magus

:mjlol:

This post is too on point

Hey, yo!

"Rumor: John Boyega Circling Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’" : http://www.slashfilm.com/john-boyega-black-panther/

At the very least, this is a logical rumor. Boyega is in the world of Disney already through Star Wars. They are already talking to Lupita Nyong'o. They have Michael B. Jordan. And it would be smart of Coogler/Feige to grab as much black talent as they can, since they are aiming for 90% African and African-American cast.

But it's still a rumor. I'll believe it when I see the trailer for the movie. "Wakandan, please!"

Spinluck

This is pretty fucked up. I didn't know that Patton's wife had passed. Had gotten used to his here again, gone again style of creative output that I never picked up on any absence.

The Internets gonna internet. Jesus fuck.

Till this day I'm convinced Ultron has one of the best origin stories ever for a villain in a Marvel movie. Spends less than a minute on the fucking internet and comes out wanting to end all human life.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.wsj.com/articles/for-nigerian-scrabble-stars-short-tops-shorter-1463669734

LAGOS — Nigeria is beating the West at its own word game, using a strategy that sounds like Scrabble sacrilege.

By relentlessly studying short words, this country of 500 languages has risen to dominate English’s top lexical contest.

Last November, for the final of Scrabble’s 32-round World Championship in Australia, Nigeria’s winningest wordsmith, Wellington Jighere, defeated Britain’s Lewis Mackay, in a victory that led morning news broadcasts in his homeland half a world away.

It was the crowning achievement for a nation that boasts more top-200 Scrabble players than any other country, including the U.K., Nigeria’s former colonizer and one of the board game’s legacy powers.

“In other countries they see it as a game,” said Mr. Jighere, now a borderline celebrity and talent scout for one of the world’s few government-backed national programs. “Nigeria is one of the countries where Scrabble is seen as a sport.”

YiqXS3G.jpg

7g1ortC.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

D i Z

Morning All.

I know this isn't necessarily a black thing thing what is everyone's thoughts on this Running man challange?

Funny enough senior year I was trying to remember the name of this song as I kept hearing at the time is was like 9 years old.

Now the song just blew up cause of this dance

The Duo Behind the 'Running Man Challenge' Phenomenon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7TZy9_fo4

This is still a thing? Once it hit Ellen, It should have begun it's fade from existence.

Looks interesting. Will watch.

Satire.

Edit: Late once again!

Malyse

It's satire.

It's not very good because this is not at all far from what people are saying on the right. It's a testament to just how shitty the current political climate is that I can look at this and take it at face value.
You say satire, I say writer is auditioning for breitbart.

D i Z

Reversed roles and Talia al ghul is in
Hope it's good

The jury's still out on whether or not that one can act. She's entrancing to look at from the right angles, but I've yet to see any talent there. That's not really a slight towards her though. Arrow is so bad, it takes would be good performances on shitty material, and drops it all down a well half filled with guano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom