• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I got some good news, my littlest niece entered a poem into a statewide competition and won, and grabbed honorable mention in a multi-state contest. I'm so proud of her, I didn't even know she was into poetry.

D i Z

Right on, John. Have you read it yet?

Zoe Quinn thread on Gaming Side

Over/under on the amount of gray names before the night is over ?

I'm betting this ones going to be a slow burn tonight, and most of the action will happen tomorrow.

Edit: Welp. There goes the first one.

Just started Empire. I figured I'd give it a chance considering my plane had the first few eps and it's surprisingly good! Also Cookie is complete different from how I imagined (I thought her and Luscious would be flipped in terms of parenting)

Also, how do I find a girl into wearing bibs? My gawd

Young Magus

Being considered chumps
Us paying for this game and PS plus for this kinda online

Bullshit I tell ya.

The hell you gonna make an online based game with this netcode bruh. Add the fact that one of the two consules has gotta pay online.....

scust all around b.

Glad i got it for pc cheap tho :shaq:

Numb

I'd say this in the official thread, but those fuckers spend their lives excusing everything wrong with this thing as if it is acceptable. Bunch of fanatics..

Bullshit I tell ya.

The hell you gonna make an online based game with this netcode bruh. Add the fact that one of the two consules has gotta pay online.....

scust all around b.

Glad i got it for pc cheap tho :shaq:
One day they'll release one that is smooth
Not today tho

They don't know that

What's your point? I'm tired of this bullshit ass sense of superiority these mothafuckas have because they think they so much better than someone cause they don't use certain slang. Like who the fuck are you to look down on how someone talks? I'm fucking tired of these mothafuckas shitting on how alot of black folks talk. Then these mothafuckas be the same ones who act as if culture appropriation is some shit we pull out of thin air.

LionPride

Banned
What's your point? I'm tired of this bullshit ass sense of superiority these mothafuckas have because they think they so much better than someone cause they don't use certain slang. Like who the fuck are you to look down on how someone talks? I'm fucking tired of these mothafuckas shitting on how alot of black folks talk. Then these mothafuckas be the same ones who act as if culture appropriation is some shit we pull out of thin air.
I agree with you, wasn't being serious

BigDes

Hey guys have you heard of this gamergate thing. Apparently women are devious witches that want yo destroy videogames. I dont have an opinion on it but wow it really makes you think huh. Neutral.

LionPride

Banned
Hey guys have you heard of this gamergate thing. Apparently women are devious witches that want yo destroy videogames. I dont have an opinion on it but wow it really makes you think huh. Neutral.
It's been too damn long for that song and dance niggas pull anytime Gamergate or anything gamergate adjacent comes up

Numb

The hardcore art for Overwatch has been very very active. Strongest pre-release reaction i've seen since Bioshock Infinite.
Like it minus the creepy factor

Thread is a waste

Johndoey

Banned
To the surprise of no one the House of Reps is mad crazy.

House turns into battleground over LGBT rights

The conflict erupted on Thursday when Republican leaders successfully whipped their members to vote down a Democratic amendment that sought to prevent taxpayer dollars from being used to pay contractors that discriminate against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

The proposal authored by Rep. Sean Maloney (D-N.Y.), an openly gay member of Congress, appeared on the cusp of being adopted as the vote came to a close, but at the last minute six Republican members switched their votes and the amendment was defeated on a 212-to-213 vote.

BigDes

I actually think those posts arent as bad as the

Well Ive never even heard of gamergate but without doing a modicum of research I will declare that both sides are bad and that the real truth as with all things lies somewhere in the middle.

People acting like wilful ignorance of shit is something to be proud of.

Gattsu25

Banned
Mind giving it another go?

What's your speed on fast.com, btw?

What we need is for speedtests to not differentiate their domains when sending traffic to/from you. I have a feeling that speedtest.net is picked up by ISPs and they remove whatever throttling they have on your account just for that test.

I want to be able to do a speedtest from spotify/youtube/netflix/etc directly in a way that is impossible for my ISP to tell if I'm watching video content or doing a speedtest. That way whatever throttling they're doing to my youtube videos also shows up in that site's speedtest.

I don't have a problem with that currently, but last year youtube and netflix videos (as well as google music downloads) were getting throttled to an annoying degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom