• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
funnily enough I'm reading this book Empress with a bad ass black little person in it. It's alright so far.

waDVnIP.jpg

wonder who will play him in the movie.

Damn. Somebody's keeping Millar in check? I'm impressed that he's giving the little brother respect. He probably watched Game of Thrones, thought "Tyrion? That sounds like a black guy's name!" and suddenly a character was born.

akira28

Jandro going to show up at all y'alls houses

welcome back...and naw I can spot his rock rat lookin ass from a mile away.
I got dassie repellent.

Damn. Somebody's keeping Millar in check? I'm impressed that he's giving the little brother respect. He probably watched Game of Thrones, thought "Tyrion? That sounds like a black guy's name!" and suddenly a character was born.

I like to think some one kicked him in an opportunistic spot and his brain starting working again.

TheFlow

Banned
people who post

nothing but black bars without telling me what is behind the bars are dumb

I am not a fan of spoiler culture but if you are going to take the time to put words in spoiler tags at least tell me what it is about

people who post

nothing but black bars without telling me what is behind the bars are dumb

I am not a fan of spoiler culture but if you are going to take the time to put words in spoiler tags at least tell me what it is about

I have a tendency to reveal the spoiler instinctively then quickly hit the back button as soon as I do.

Imm0rt4l

Speaking of tyrion. That motherfucker is sooo blinded by privilege.

Sch1sm

Y'all get that's by design, right?

Yeah, I know. Entire Lannister House was meant to be that way, nothing new. I'm a bit tired of the whole Slave
rs Bay
stuff, though. Ending of the last episode drew me back in to
Dany
but I'm worlds more interested in how things will go down with the North, currently.

Yeah, I know. Entire Lannister House was meant to be that way, nothing new. I'm a bit tired of the whole Slave
rs Bay
stuff, though. Ending of the last episode drew me back in to
Dany
but I'm worlds more interested in how things will go down with the North, currently.

I hear ya. Looking forward to tomorrow..

Malyse

It's Canon, she was one of the protagonist of the book Lost Stars. It's pretty interesting considering she's apart of the Empire and even eventually commands her own Star Destroyer.

There's another character who's been Poppin up in a few books named Rae Sloane and is one of my favorite new Eu characters.

tumblr_inline_nt8vc9X2KL1qc8cro_500.jpg

STWKANAN2015012011_col-copy-675x1024.jpg

Fun fact: Ceina Ree is the commander of the Star Destroyer that crashes on Jakku as seen in Battlefront and The Force Awakens. And Rae is fantastic. I love her so much and would not complain if she were Finn's mom.

Gaaaaadamn that's perfect. Right down to the chin strap.

Hope you're feeling better, Malyse.

Fever finally broke. Ate for the first time is two days.

Kreed

Anyone watch Banshee's finale or just Banshee in general?

Should have left your post unedited IMO. I liked the first two seasons of Banshee and the last season was ok. This final season was just a wrap up season but I could have pretended it didn't exist and it wouldn't make a difference.

Crocodile

Not sure where to put this but I wanted to share it because it was funny:

tumblr_o7a98lCFco1sedldmo1_1280.jpg

Source

It's Canon, she was one of the protagonist of the book Lost Stars. It's pretty interesting considering she's apart of the Empire and even eventually commands her own Star Destroyer.

There's another character who's been Poppin up in a few books named Rae Sloane and is one of my favorite new Eu characters.

Ah I see. Neat x 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom