• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Feels like everyone stopped playing. At one point we had 6 BCTers in a room. Now it's mainly Numb, with an occasional visit from Shy..

Games don't hold people like they used to. You guys could play for small stakes, but it sounds like one or two of you are holding the top spots.

Numb

Small update. I've started intermittent fasting, one or two days out the week. Go for 24 hours without food. Usually, I'll go from dinner to dinner. Sparked by my prediabetes and science. And a desire to not feel so chained to food. weeks ago, I would have laughed at the idea of going so long without food. Now, I know I can do it.

Either way, wish me luck in my process to drop a kid (30 lbs is a small child). I'm fuckin excited to lose more weight and get to the point where I can be healthy and reach 90 years old and be still full of life. Run with my future grandkids and drop knowledge. I don't want some bum ass coon spitting hotep bullshit. I want to be 70, clowning people, like, 'That's some bullshit ass respectability politics and I can't stand that shit!'
Good luck fam
The longer you keep at it the easier it gets
2lbs away from goal i set back in jan and it has been hard but very close. 164 to144.
Being as active as possible and gym+ zero crap food+ the fasting + even on a stationary bike when watching shit helped
I finished Sword Art Online. And by finished I mean watched it through episode 15.

I'd gotten warnings the show would go into creepy anime trope territory after ep 14, but the previews made ep 15 look like a harmless little interlude so I thought whatever. God damn. Not 10 minutes into ep 15 do we get a straight-up mustache-twirling "I have you now my pretty" villain who's trying to
marry the female lead while she's in a coma
and some classic onii-chan bullshit to top it off.
After the warnings you still chose to watch

Jeff Goldblum in the MCU. I need a moment.
MCU finally will be worth a damn
Feels like everyone stopped playing. At one point we had 6 BCTers in a room. Now it's mainly Numb, with an occasional visit from Shy..

And you know i would but DS3 just got here
and GODZILLA!

Numb

Noooooooooooo no no lol. I'm somewhere else right now. August-April, I'd agree..this "I'm practically blind" shit ain't helping anyone but y'all 😁
i should get you more often when you like this

I wish I could play. Won't be around until Tuesday, Monday night earliest. Hope I can get some games in with you guys before I leave the country and my PS4 behind for 2 months.
We can play then

Also wassup?

fFDcr.jpg

why don't you make a detour on your flight to here so we can meet?

I wish I could play. Won't be around until Tuesday, Monday night earliest. Hope I can get some games in with you guys before I leave the country and my PS4 behind for 2 months.
Damn. Enjoy your trip!
i should get you more often when you like this
Dick..lol.
We can play then

Also wassup?

fFDcr.jpg

why don't you make a detour on your flight to here so we can meet?

This nigga here..😁

Imm0rt4l

Ain't played sfv in a few weeks now. Finished uc4 recently so i'ma probably start grinding. I really need to get a character down to science before EVO.

D i Z

I'm predicting that some of you guys are going to be looking to purchase Black Panther costumes for some of that sexy time in the future. I would advise that you do thorough solo testing (like you intended) before taking "the show" on the road. So to speak.

Dizzy lookin out for ya.

TheFlow

Banned
I'm predicting that some of you guys are going to be looking to purchase Black Panther costumes for some of that sexy time in the future. I would advise that you do thorough solo testing (like you intended) before taking "the show" on the road. So to speak.

Dizzy lookin out for ya.

lol I am so confused.

so before wearing the cosplay in public test it in my room?

D i Z

lol I am so confused.

so before wearing the cosplay in public test it in my room?

Definitely!

And a few things to keep in mind while you're breaking in your regal outfit and looking up prices for Sex Panther on Amazon.com:

Safety words for him and her/ him and him/ her and her and everyone else.
Get your technique down, and your "aids" color coded.
Try not to sweat in it but the mask stays on.
Remember, you're representing Wakanda out there so don't be fuckin it up for the rest of us. (I can't believe you bit) If you ain't worthy of the mantle, downgrade your shit to that Peter Parker pre-Stark setup and try that until you get it out of your system.

And for gods sake, stretch before you get to flippin' and a floppin'.

Wash those sheets after. Nobody likes a nasty ass gaffer.

Friday night lunacy part of the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom