• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh. So we're on that part of the cycle, are we. 😞

It wasn't me, brother!!!

You could be like Jackie Chan for all i know

1403.gif

lol..What the fuck does that even mean? I blame you not using Alex until the last two games. Not sure when I said "Stunt on me with your brand new characters" or some shit. That woke me up lol..

Numb

It wasn't me, brother!!!

1403.gif

lol..What the fuck does that even mean? I blame you not using Alex until the last two games. Not sure when I said "Stunt on me with your brand new characters" or some shit. That woke me up lol..
Drunken Master

Intended to play him till Balrog showed up this month but heard he is next month instead. So i am alittle down on everybody right now including fries head.

Crocodile

Hey, yo!

"Rumor: John Boyega Circling Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’" : http://www.slashfilm.com/john-boyega-black-panther/

Is every Black actor worth a damn going too be in this movie? Movie is going to be so Black it will become a Black Hole and suck in all its competition destroying them at the box office. That's how it works right? :p

ayyyyy lmao

I'm just going to leave this incredibly stupid comment here about Uncharted 4's accessibility options.

What a raging asshole

Thought this was cool, the main character for Lost Stars one of the Star Wars books from last year.
xUVIE3T.png

Is this canon or did it get discarded when all of EU got trashed? Cool to see either way <3

Me every time I see anime

You just haven't found the right anime for you. Maybe something like this is more up your alley:

aDoOYqK_460sa.gif

The art that's not softcore is good

Nah that art is still good too. Not that you have to like it at all of course. Sorry, I just get a little annoyed when people like to demean the production/consumption of "risque" art as "not art" or "bad" as if a shitton of artistic talent doesn't also go into making a lot of them. Obviously lines can be crossed but blanket statements are :(

I actually think those posts arent as bad as the

Well Ive never even heard of gamergate but without doing a modicum of research I will declare that both sides are bad and that the real truth as with all things lies somewhere in the middle.

People acting like wilful ignorance of shit is something to be proud of.

"Both sides are the same" and "the truth is in between" is for the lazy and holier than thou. It's a cancer on nuanced conversation is ruins a lot of things - politics being a prime example.

I finally watched those Overwatch shorts, and boy that is some trite shit right there. I assume when people say they're good they only refer to the visuals.

People aren't going into those shorts for depth. *See most of the popular 3D animation that's popular out there*

That said I've had no real beef with the Overwatch shorts I've seen. They've mostly done their job (sell the game, sell the world, see characters interact, etc.)

I finished Sword Art Online. And by finished I mean watched it through episode 15.

I'd gotten warnings the show would go into creepy anime trope territory after ep 14, but the previews made ep 15 look like a harmless little interlude so I thought whatever. God damn. Not 10 minutes into ep 15 do we get a straight-up mustache-twirling "I have you now my pretty" villain who's trying to
marry the female lead while she's in a coma
and some classic onii-chan bullshit to top it off.

SAO is trash from the get-go but somehow gets trashier in the second half. Why did you waste your time watching any of it? We all must have warned you?

How tall are you?

Are you one of those Pym particle Dudes we got scurrying around here?

Man some of you guys are assholes LOL

Drunken Master

THAT'S how drunk I am LOL. How the hell did I forget that?

Intended to play him till Balrog showed up this month but heard he is next month instead. So i am alittle down on everybody right now including fries head.

Dude..what?? I hadn't heard any of that..what a load of shit. I need to check gaming side more..

Man some of you guys are assholes LOL

Yo..that was all Slayven! Honestly? I need to see some receipts. Dude might be playing big..

Gordon fights with ladders and furniture confirmed.

giphy.gif

Nah. 6 foot 4..wife is 5 feet &#128513;

Imagine trying to catch a hummingbird...on redbull
That's how he fights
Slippery bastard

LOL

andthebeatgoeson

Good luck fam
The longer you keep at it the easier it gets
2lbs away from goal i set back in jan and it has been hard but very close. 164 to144.
Being as active as possible and gym+ zero crap food+ the fasting + even on a stationary bike when watching shit helped
Jelly.

Good morning peoples. Back in Jersey for a graduation party. Still ain't shit. It's may. Who forgot to turn on the heat?

shingi70

Banned
Is this canon or did it get discarded when all of EU got trashed? Cool to see either way <3

It's Canon, she was one of the protagonist of the book Lost Stars. It's pretty interesting considering she's apart of the Empire and even eventually commands her own Star Destroyer.

There's another character who's been Poppin up in a few books named Rae Sloane and is one of my favorite new Eu characters.

tumblr_inline_nt8vc9X2KL1qc8cro_500.jpg

STWKANAN2015012011_col-copy-675x1024.jpg

Is every Black actor worth a damn going too be in this movie? Movie is going to be so Black it will become a Black Hole and suck in all its competition destroying them at the box office. That's how it works right? :p

Unfortunately, his agent has said that Boyega won't be in Black Panther :(

I'll get my Oculus in 2017 at this rate.

But go buy Doom, brehs. It's Mad Max style, no fucks given FPS.

Listening to the In Too Deep soundtrack, and yea, there's some gems but some of these tracks are ehhh...

akira28

funnily enough I'm reading this book Empress with a bad ass black little person in it. It's alright so far.

waDVnIP.jpg

wonder who will play him in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom