• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

Been reading lots of chinese xianxia/wuxia novels
Played nothing for a long time. Waiting for Dark Souls 3

Novel reading sounds nice.

*Hug*
You Good Brotha?

Man I had nightmares last night. That I was chased by shapeshifting versions of the Hanna Barbara cartoon dogs.

full

People are really riding "free speech" hard to make it look like the bad guys are the protesters protesting a guy who must have the record for most comparisons to Hitler this millennium. Must be nice to completely ignore speech content for the sake of judging people who have to deal with the fallout from the content of hateful speech.

Johndoey

Banned
It's shocking how many people don't get how Free Speech operates, like it's not and has never been a license to say what you wish with no repercussions.

People are really riding "free speech" hard to make it look like the bad guys are the protesters protesting a guy who must have the record for most comparisons to Hitler this millennium. Must be nice to completely ignore speech content for the sake of judging people who have to deal with the fallout from the content of hateful speech.

It's shocking how many people don't get how Free Speech operates, like it's not and has never been a license to say what you wish with no repercussions.

tumblr_n3qpi6vksT1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

It's a privileged way of thinking. "I get to say whatever I want, even if it's harmful and dangerous, and you have to listen properly." It's the mindset of someone who's never had to actually be on the receiving end of actual hate speech. Hell, it's an insane way of thinking because I know they don't act that way on their day to day. They don't sit quietly and patiently as some stranger chews them out just because they don't want to infringe on their free speech. They argue, bicker and throw their weight around but it's only valid when they do it, not when someone else actually has to do it to better their lives.

Their limbs stretch farther than I ever imagined

Bronx-Man

Banned
No offense but none of y'all from here are qualified to run a mile let alone the country.
Bullshit. Put me in charge, I'm bringing legal marijuana, universal healthcare, free Yeezys for everyone, and $1 trillion in reparations money.

But I can't do this alone. The political revolution has to start from the ground-up. Vote for your local politicians in local elections, and go to my website isbronxmanbannedyet.org to learn more about my campaign.

Imm0rt4l

The amount of folks I've had to argue with last night over how free speech works is astounding. Apparently protesting is undemocratic.

Lolwut

Bullshit. Put me in charge, I'm bringing legal marijuana, universal healthcare, free Yeezys for everyone, and $1 trillion in reparations money.

But I can't do this alone. The political revolution has to start from the ground-up. Vote for your local politicians in local elections, and go to my website isbronxmanbannedyet.org to learn more about my campaign.

So close to a winning platform...

Numb

You ain't Shy tho
Only he can bring world peace

Slayven

Nigga you can't keep an account on a messageboard in good standing, how you going to run something other than your mouth?

Imm0rt4l

Nigga you can't keep an account on a messageboard in good standing, how you going to run something other than your mouth?
Shit, nikka. Just crush the mans dreams

Bronx everybody loved a good underdog story fwiw

Edit: you probably aren't that story tho

If you can ban Desiigner from ever entering a studio again you have my vote

andthebeatgoeson

The amount of folks I've had to argue with last night over how free speech works is astounding. Apparently protesting is undemocratic.

Lolwut

History Fail 101. Apparently, if black people organized the Boston Tea Party, we would still be okay with British rule. Cheerio, guv'na. Tut tut Talleyhoo and all that rubbish.

They built a new wing of the Republican party, 10 years ago, called the TEA PARTY. Fuckers are really stupid. But most likely racist.

Kreed

I always wonder how old those cats are.

Since they can vote, too old. And way too old not to see the hypocrisy of criticizing Hilary's ridiculous praise of Nancy Reagan for political points while in the same breath announcing their support of someone who will most likely attempt to undermine gay marriage any way that he can. And they most definitely don't see themselves on Trump's hit list, so most likely white males who don't actually give a shit about this election and who worry more about things like Sonic's eye color than the people and other ways of life this man is a threat to.

Guy on the radio just said "these thugs shouldn't be allowed to violate trumps supporters first ammendment rights"

Ayy.

On Twitter, Trump blamed the protesters for Friday's canceled rally. "The organized group of people, many of them thugs, who shut down our First Amendment rights in Chicago, have totally energized America!" he said on Twitter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/12/trump-blames-thugs-canceling-chicago-rally/81685100/

Since they can vote, too old. And way too old not to see the hypocrisy of criticizing Hilary's ridiculous praise of Nancy Reagan for political points while in the same breath announcing their support of someone who will most likely attempt to undermine gay marriage any way that he can. And they most definitely don't see themselves on Trump's hit list, so most likely white males who don't actually give a shit about this election and who worry more about things like Sonic's eye color than the people and other ways of life this man is a threat to.

tumblr_mvi3inIU8P1s6pks3o1_250.gif

History Fail 101. Apparently, if black people organized the Boston Tea Party, we would still be okay with British rule. Cheerio, guv'na. Tut tut Talleyhoo and all that rubbish.

They built a new wing of the Republican party, 10 years ago, called the TEA PARTY. Fuckers are really stupid. But most likely racist.

On the plus side you'd have the NHS. On the downside, you wouldn't have Obama.

zeemumu

What's crazy is trump hasn't even given any of his plans so people can get an idea of what he'll do and he is still winning.

Well so long as he doesn't actually give any details and only makes vague promises of what his supporters want to hear, you can't really question his plans because there are no plans to question. I assume his supporters are going off of blind faith that he'll be able to enact half the crazy shit that he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom