• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Went to lunch with a friend, and a few of his coworkers showed up too. Never met them before.

They were talking about a new employee they hired, and how efficient she is.

One of them goes "she is good, but can be intimidating to some clients"

My friend says "how, is she aggressive in her sales tactic?"

The guy replies "not really. She is just a little thug-ish"

Everyone just freezes in place, while the dude who said it continues eating. He then goes "what?"

Needless to say the new employee is black.

2016 everybody!

Johndoey

Banned
Went to lunch with a friend, and a few of his coworkers showed up too. Never met them before.

Everyone just freezes in place, while the dude who said it continues eating. He then goes "what?"

Goddamn.

Slayven

Rice cookers are great

g35s83p42.jpg

Aiustis

Bike! More important. Replace booze with food..

Food makes you fat though. fat without the instant gratification of alcohol :(

Let me hold $267.

I kind of saved up for this bike ages ago while deciding if I should get it. The shop that sells it is having their anniversary so I figure now is the right time.

You still need a bottle of wine to break over the bike, to christen your new vessel.

I never understood wasting good wine in such a fashion.

Shy

Hope it comeback to me in spades. Wife just lost her job.
Jesus, i'm sorry to hear about that Nakazato. I'm hope things turn around for you guys.

What did you do/say. ?

Kraftwerk

Can't deal with The Division being $80 here in Canada. Fuck our dollar....ugh

What did you do/say. ?

I was shocked like everyone else. I blurted out "what the hell" almost as a reflex. One of the guys who was a senior staff member told the dude to come with him and they left right away. That's when my buddy said how the new employee is black.

Pretty certain the dude is gonna be fired. It's a very diverse company. Won't tolerate that shit.

Dai101

Banned
Seeing people of all colors, religions, preferences etc, togheter united against a common evil gives me warm feelings, gives me life.

Shy

I was shocked like everyone else. I blurted out "what the hell" almost as a reflex. One of the guys who was a senior staff member told the dude to come with him and they left right away. That's when my buddy said how the new employee is black.

Pretty certain the dude is gonna be fired. It's a very diverse company. Won't tolerate that shit.
Ahh. Gotcha.

Aiustis

Trump really scares me. I don't mean that lightly. Looking at history and seeing how terrible people have come to power because humans are social creatures and will gather around someone with enough charisma makes me acutely aware that I am out group and these could prove to be dangerous times.

I don't have faith that the law will protect anyone if enough of the in group consider it non applicable to the rest of us.

Malyse

I pray nobody gets/got seriously hurt at the Chicago event. Proud of them though I fear for their safety.

Is this a dress or this cosplay? If the later, of who?

Malyse leave bait out of his OPs? You're asking for a lot aren't you?

#Kappa

That's her prom dress. So good she got red carpet invites.

Aiustis

I broke my bowl while making instant noodles. drunk as fuck I may have chocked my cat a little to hard to get the class out of her mouth fmlk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom