• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

LY7luQC.png

Imm0rt4l

drumpf supporter? Won't surprise me if he was.

I can't imagine him not being a drumpf supporter with his rhetoric about Mexicans. Let's put aside the fact that these people were from PR and that Puerto Rico is a US territory...they speak Spanish.....SPANISH

I can't imagine him not being a drumpf supporter with his rhetoric about Mexicans. Let's put aside the fact that these people were from PR and that Puerto Rico is a US territory...they speak Spanish.....SPANISH

Something something we should empathy for him, can't say it was racist, something something this could have easily been anyone of you!

drumpf supporter? Won't surprise me if he was.

Same. Trump thrives off the same rhetoric that ignites sick fucks like that guy. Anyone voting for him or defending his flock should get fucked. This is the kind of America we should be fighting back tooth and nail against but too many people are patient with this shit because it doesn't affect their own lives and chide those that are fighting hard against it based on a fetishized desire for respectability and coumbaya bs.

Something something we should empathy for him, can't say it was racist, something something this could have easily been anyone of you!

Can't we see how scared and afraid he is?! He needs our understanding!

Just got done hanging with a guy my age who's living in a wheelchair, has liquid in the back of his brain, and nobody knows how long he has to live. Really puts things in perspective, especially to hear what his family is going through. Yet somehow they manage to smile for him, even though I know it's killing them. Now that they left the bar, I look at all these people here around me smiling and laughing, and I think how lucky they all are. They don't even have a clue.

Bleh.

Imm0rt4l

Just got done hanging with a guy my age who's living in a wheelchair, has liquid in the back of his brain, and nobody knows how long he has to live. Really puts things in perspective, especially to hear what his family is going through. Yet somehow they manage to smile for him, even though I know it's killing them. Now that they left the bar, I look at all these people here around me smiling and laughing, and I think how lucky they all are. They don't even have a clue.

Bleh.

aw fuck

I think it's just supposed to be one of those technicalities he likes pointing out about things, but I think he missed on this one.

Pretty sure people who are anti-Trump are also quite against the guy himself.
Anti racist? Anti bullshit? Anti lying? Yeah. I'd say the buck starts and adios with him..an idiot would try to play it another way. But hey..liberals are a funny fucking thing. I'm sure he's one of those that would get SO upset at how things are going, he'd vote for Trump..because he was pushed to.

What an amazing phenomenon. Everyone wants to say it's a GAF thing. I'm seeing the same shit all around the net. Even in places I would never expect it..

Mizerman

Bleh.

Fuck...

Anti racist? Anti bullshit? Anti lying? Yeah. I'd say the buck starts and adios with him..an idiot would try to play it another way. But hey..liberals are a funny fucking thing. I'm sure he's one of those that would get SO upset at how things are going, he'd vote for Trump..because he was pushed to.

What an amazing phenomenon. Everyone wants to say it's a GAF thing. I'm seeing the same shit all around the net. Even in places I would never expect it..

No kidding.

It's ridiculous the number of people who are voting for him. I'm starting to get a little nervous.

What the fuck, Neil? Seriously?

I can't believe Trump is two hours away from me right now. I wish KC would kick his ass out like Chicago did.

Edit: That's ok, Gordon. It's good to keep things in perspective sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom