• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

So has anyone actually benefitted from being the one that has to respond to Obama State of the Unions? It hasn't done much for anyone that has done it

Malyse

Shit's happening bruh
Yoooo!
That part where
spoiler spoiler
with the
spoiler spoiler spoiler
made me flip right out!
Spoilef
was my favorite character though. I'll miss her. This might be the most important episode since Hail Hydra in season one.

Totes did my part and voted for Trump!
51jbE4Z.jpg

Shy

Ehh. I'm just not on the VR train. Party pooper, I know.
You're not being a party pooper, you're just not feeling it.
You know I'm kidding..��
I know. <3
Yoooo!
That part where
spoiler spoiler
with the
spoiler spoiler spoiler
made me flip right out!
Spoilef
was my favorite character though. I'll miss her. This might be the most important episode since Hail Hydra in season one.
B0lkhKC.gif

Totes did my part and voted for Trump!
uPnjs8B.gif

Gotta give Comcast credit. Despite Philly being the home base they don't give us special treatment, we get the same shitty service as everyone else. Ever since Sunday my internet connection & cable reception has been going to shit, mainly at night.

Dai101

Banned
Edit - seen this car on FB. Belongs to a friend of my old Navy buddy

I need one of y'all to explain the rims to me

Rim: The visible part of a car wheel. These parts are often highly customized by people who want to show off their car. They can be various colors. The most common colors are usually gold or silver. Some of these have special spinners in them so they spin even when the car is not in motion. Rims are one feature that set a car apart from being a stock model. Like jewelry for a car. Many people desire rims and will go to great lengths to acquire them. Some people may steal them off cars, car jack a person to get them, or kill somebody over them. They are often used as a status symbol.

Sometimes dey spinnin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom