• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the family pretty now lol..congrats!

My apartment is old school so the vent for the kitchen is kind of a 12" diameter circle with some wide ass grates. When I moved in 5 years ago my friend joked about something from outside getting in but I said nah what are the chances. Now this dumb ass bird can't figure out how it got in and keeps trying to go through the closed windows. And the way my door opens it barricades the entrance to the kitchen, so now I have to decide if I let it in the living room will it be smart enough to go out the door.

He is the captain now

KAWKiIo.jpg

Fuck

I went in and opened the window but I don't see or hear him now.

So do I leave this shit open inviting his whole squad to roll through?

andthebeatgoeson

at an earlier debate he also stalked about getting blacks off the street corners.
Yeah, he addresses things and had pushed Hillary left but I'm not looking for an addresser or pusher. I'm looking for a president.

I think if Hillary was Ted Cruz tier, he would have a decent shot. But he's going up against one of these most qualified candidates for president, in a generation.

I would feel like shit voting for him and he makes a ton of rookie mistakes. 'He doesn't invite people over.' 'He doesn't schmooze enough.' 'He can't work a room because he's been calling them all shit lords his whole career.'

My life is about to be busy as fuck. I'll begin working a second job as a group home counselor the middle of next month. The position is 32 hours over the course of Friday to Sunday, making $24/hr:

Friday to Saturday, 11PM to 7AM
(Saturday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Saturday to Sunday, 3PM to 7AM
(Sunday) Break from 7AM to 3PM
Work from 3PM to 11PM

I'm already working 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, making $33/hr. I'm only going to work it for a year, and I'm doing it to basically bolster my bank account as much as possible before moving out of the Bay Area. I already save about $800 a month, so everything I make at the new job will be pure profit.

I'll be watching over/mentoring 12-18 year old boys in a group home though, and working 7 days a week - so it's definitely going to be a rough year. The group home is like a 3-5 minute drive from my house though, so that's nice...
Missed this post earlier. You'd do some foul things for the ladies, but you are real good people, brother. Good luck to you..

Slayven

Yeah, he addresses things and had pushed Hillary left but I'm not looking for an addresser or pusher. I'm looking for a president.

I think if Hillary was Ted Cruz tier, he would have a decent shot. But he's going up against one of these most qualified candidates for president, in a generation.

I would feel like shit voting for him and he makes a ton of rookie mistakes. 'He doesn't invite people over.' 'He doesn't schmooze enough.' 'He can't work a room because he's been calling them all shit lords his whole career.'

The fact that Hillary is trying to build up the down ticket, and he is just shitting on everybody is telling.

shingi70

Banned
Anyone else have problems with this, for about the past six months or so I've been getting a slight widows peak. After getting my hair cut and getting a line up when my hair grows there is cicular patch growing in the middle of my forehead and it typcially always looks off since it's not grown as high as the rest of my hair.

Malyse

Police in Idaho have launched a manhunt for a 30-year-old man who is suspected of shooting and critically wounding a pastor just one day after he delivered a prayer at a campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz. Tim Remington, the senior pastor of the nondenominational Altar Church in Coeur d’Alene, was in critical condition late Sunday, hours after relatives said a gunman shot him four times in the back in the church parking lot. The alleged shooter, Kyle Odom, fled the scene in a silver car and remains at large and is considered armed and dangerous, according to Police Chief Lee White. Remington gave the opening prayer for Cruz at a campaign stop Saturday at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds. He’s considered a prominent spokesman for conservative issues.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/koot...ct/70827424?via=newsletter&source=CSAMedition

People are really not fucking down with Ted Cruz.

Kreed

Caching up on John Oliver and I wish the whitewashing bit was on the main show.

You mean the Daily Show? John Oliver's ratings are about the same as the Daily Show's right now in regards to live viewers (he might be doing better thanks to putting his show up on youtube).

harSon

Banned
Uncle Sam is going to be knocking at your door for that extra tax money. Also probably a good idea to make some bank before getting out of the Bay.

Also you're a good man for mentoring those boys. So hopefully you get some life fulfillment out of it too besides just a paycheck. Someone has to watch out for DY's kids.

I already do case work for at-risk youth (offenders, pregnant/parenting, foster, gang affiliated , etc) and absolutely love what I do, so this will be an extension of that - albeit a bit more narrow in scope. It's definitely going to be a different experience though. There's a huge difference between mentoring an at-risk youth for a couple of hours a week at the most, and living with them for nearly 40 hours a week. I'm really excited about it though. It truly is fulfilling work.

shingi70

Banned
You mean the Daily Show? John Oliver's ratings are about the same as the Daily Show's right now in regards to live viewers (he might be doing better thanks to putting his show up on youtube).

I mean I wish the white washing discussion was discussed by Oliver him self instead of a small five minute short.

Slayven

Been in the beta since early last year and it's a fun game that was mismanaged.

This was a product that should have been cashed for fable IV after mattrick and smartglass died.

I guess off to the graveyard with project Spark( good idea, horrible execution and marketing)

All things considered the ass whooping Katt Williams caught over the weekend wasn't that bad. Talking shit about Kevin Hart before coming to Philly then goin to a Beanie Sigel concert, squaring up onstage & seemingly throwing the 1st punch at someone who I assume is one of Sigel's friends. Dude put himself in the perfect position to get Yamcha'd.

Kreed

I mean I wish the white washing discussion was discussed by Oliver him self instead of a small five minute short.

Ah I got you. I actually just had to quote the bit in another thread. I think the voice over guy makes the bit hilarious but Oliver might have done a better job on the seriousness of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom