• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

All things considered the ass whooping Katt Williams caught over the weekend wasn't that bad. Talking shit about Kevin Hart before coming to Philly then goin to a Beanie Sigel concert, squaring up onstage & seemingly throwing the 1st punch at someone who I assume is one of Sigel's friends. Dude put himself in the perfect position to get Yamcha'd.

What the hell is going on in this video? Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Kat hasn't been right for a while, I remember that video from a few years ago where he slapped a Target employee.

Damn shame.

All things considered the ass whooping Katt Williams caught over the weekend wasn't that bad. Talking shit about Kevin Hart before coming to Philly then goin to a Beanie Sigel concert, squaring up onstage & seemingly throwing the 1st punch at someone who I assume is one of Sigel's friends. Dude put himself in the perfect position to get Yamcha'd.

The first thing I said after that video was, "Who mans is this?" Seriously, has he lost all his friends? Because one of my friends would have beat my ass privately long before I reached Katt's current state. Nevermind family.

But yeah, for what he did, he was lucky.

Malyse

Or I didn't know it was a facial. Thought it was sweat. This is like a Rorschach test, isn't it? You really thought it was piss, in the beginning, didn't you?

It's supposed to be sweat in theory, but white?

Damn they canceled Fabled Legends?

Wasn't that shit done?

Closing Lionhead too. I don't think Microsoft even faintly understands the concept of goodwill.

Random shower thoughts

Why in every fandom does all the black people in a universe got to be related to each other?

Cause they all look the same.

------

First time I gave a fuck about Evolve

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The first thing I said after that video was, "Who mans is this?" Seriously, has he lost all his friends? Because one of my friends would have beat my ass privately long before I reached Katt's current state. Nevermind family.

But yeah, for what he did, he was lucky.

Is he still trying to go after chris rock? Or has he come down off whatever the hell has him so high to realize thats stupid?

shingi70

Banned
Thinking about dropped my Introduction to Java Class, programming is what I want to do but I don't feel like i'm learning anything in this current class. The Teacher is a bit boring and doesn't really go into depth of what we should doing or how we should go about starting a program or why.

I learned alot in a Ruby Course I did last year and basics aside i'm just not getting anything right now. It wouldn't be a big deal and I could just retake the class this fall.

Man I bought the division but it really doesn't interest me as much as it should.
I didn't get a chance to play the beta but I'm gonna pick it up, Looks cool. Debating on Digital vs hardcopy. That thread is kinda hyping me up....also considering the gold Version, but told myself I wouldn't automatically jumped into a game like that again after destiny 😣😣
I have a good amount of credit and I'm feeling weak

D i Z

I didn't get a chance to play the beta but I'm gonna pick it up, Looks cool. Debating on Digital vs hardcopy. That thread is kinda hyping me up....also considering the gold Version, but told myself I wouldn't automatically jumped into a game like that again after destiny 😣😣
I have a good amount of credit and I'm feeling weak

Do yourself a favor and wait for the reviews. I'm all in myself, but I would caution anyone that hasn't already committed to really evaluate if they will be doing it mostly solo, or with a group. And more so if their interest is in the world or just the hype.

zeemumu

I want to buy this just so I can pull it out and say "My phone's no good to me dead."

inho_mighty_minis_fett.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

LAPD putting out a new book, 'If OJ did it, this is the knife he would have used.'

OJ mini series out now, new documentary later this year. We're being trolled for publicity, right? We are here because of the fuckery of the LAPD and they pull out this tired ass story?

I'm not an OJ defender but what part of this story doesn't get laughed at: worker is demolishing OJs old house, finds a knife, gives it to a police officer working detail for Hollywood, this nigga turns around and holds the knife for years, then turns it in.

I caped for OJ because of your bullshit and what do you do? More bullshit. I'm sure no one tampered with that evidence. Johnnie Cochran just objected from beyond the grave. Darden just salivated over an interview opportunity. And Star Jones...actually, fuck Star Jones.

How many people got new careers because of OJ?

Shy

Is that on CW?
Correct.
latest

Wasn't that bad
God i remember that, i stopped watching it after the first episode.
They had that matrix green fliter on all the time too, if my memory serves me right.
He is the captain now
NtUg6k9.gif

I'm gonna watch The Hateful Eight because I want to see how much they actually do say nigga
Make sure you don't make it a drinking game, other you'll die of alcohol poisoning.
Man I bought the division but it really doesn't interest me as much as it should.
That's kinda worrying.
Hap and Leonard might as well be called Hap and Nigger. Didn't expect to hear that word so much..
Yeah. But i really liked it, what did you think of it. ?

I'm sitting in the auto shop watching TV while waiting and it's on CNN. They ask "why haven't Hillary and Bernie been asked about race during these debates..."

I just nodded my head and then I heard

".....we have Don Lemon coming here to discuss..."

Then I changed the channel

Slayven

I'm sitting in the auto shop watching TV while waiting and it's on CNN. They ask "why haven't Hillary and Bernie been asked about race during these debates..."

wise choice

Johndoey

Banned
Anybody remember those old Bionicles specials? They were weirdly dark.

Lemon is an American hero!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh hey a new thread, sup guys?

Anybody remember those old Bionicles specials? They were weirdly dark.

never watched Bionicle

Netflix seems to want to shove it in my face, though.

No thanks, I'll just stick with my Person of Interest binge if that's okay.

D i Z

They had an entire segment on race last night tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom