• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

sONF4Bt.jpg

Gordon...help me.....help me jesus...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao. that RT image is so useful now. goddammit lmao

Slayven

Dude..seriously?! I was saying people were being jerks comparing it to Fan4stic. I'm starting to feel like an idiot. Can that shit hit the low 20s? No way..right?

I have no dog in the fight, all my fanboyness is firmly invested in Black Panther in Civil War. But this whole situation is killing me, I expected some grumbling but people generally liking the movie, until the late summer backlash which is normal. But this movie seems to be shitting on people's grandmemaws.

FyreWulff

Slayven, they changed the game

iPlvLTGl.jpg

addictionpizzas now in plastic bags and rectangular

shut up it's my post workout end of week self reward

Obama said:
"As far as the notion of having surveillance of neighborhoods where Muslims are present, I just left a country that engages in that kind of neighborhood surveillance, which, by the way, the father of Sen. Cruz escaped for America, the land of the free," he said.

Dude just dumped the whole clip on Cruz.

Kreed

Dude just dumped the whole clip on Cruz.

You know you messed up when morning news hosts are taking shots.

O'DONNELL: Let me ask you this. This raises a lot of civil liberty concerns. Let me ask you. How many Muslims are in America?

CRUZ: I don't know the number off the top of my head.

O'DONNELL: So you're saying that law enforcement should surveil a number of Muslims, and you don't even know how many Muslims are in America? There are three million Muslims in America. Law enforcement is overwhelmed.

Johndoey

Banned
That sounds like a massive clusterfuck. I feel like I should have a more developed reaction to this, but just sounds like a mess.

Malyse

Fuck whoever decided freedom of speech means you have the right to say anything with impunity. Fuck people crying "censorship! censorship!" when people pragmatically alter or disallow offensive content. I want to beat the stupid out of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom