• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry Shandling..fuck me..

gLnF7Cd.gif

RIP

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Very sad, even sadder knowing people just know him from one shitty Marvel movie. He left a heck of a legacy just with the Larry Sanders show. That is some goddamned excellent comedy.

Shy

If BvS doesn't at least do $160 mil this weekend, that boy gonna go full Trank.
Nah he's set-up at WB, so even if it doesn't make all the monies he'll be fine, and still running the DCMU. Unfortunately.
Garry Shandling..fuck me..

gLnF7Cd.gif

RIP
WAIT, WUT. ?

Fuck me man, fuck this year.

R.I.P.
Very sad, even sadder knowing people just know him from one shitty Marvel movie. He left a heck of a legacy just with the Larry Sanders show. That is some goddamned excellent comedy.
Loved It's Garry Shandling's Show, this sucks.
https://youtu.be/8cWbkWTYwTw
Yeah. :(

2 movies, but yeah..I feel you. Grew up watching him. HBO put up his show yet? I'm pretty sure I couldn't find it last time I checked..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2 movies, but yeah..I feel you. Grew up watching him. HBO put up his show yet? I'm pretty sure I couldn't find it last time I checked..

I would imagine they do, I don't sub to any HBO so I don't know. Used to have it on Netflix long ago but that ship has sailed. If HBO Now/Go/My Ass has all the Larry Sanders ish on it I will re-sub for some nostalgia tonight.

I would imagine they do, I don't sub to any HBO so I don't know. Used to have it on Netflix long ago but that ship has sailed. If HBO Now/Go/My Ass has all the Larry Sanders ish on it I will re-sub for some nostalgia tonight.
I'll check now and let you know. Gimme a couple..

Edit-

Guess Enz beat me to it..sucks..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Super Dave Osbourne is in good health..
Larry Sanders isn't on HBOGO.

I'll check now and let you know. Gimme a couple..

Edit-

Guess Enz beat me to it..sucks..

Dang. Time to take the road less traveled.

Shandling understood comedy on a level most people don't. If I were a young comedian trying to make it, the best blessing in the world would have been to be Shandling's protege.

harSon

Banned
PSVR, Oculus Rift pre ordered. Just got a Galaxy S7/GearVr a week or two ago... Already own an Oculus DK2. Im ready to fatten up, let myself go and exit the physical realm. I'll see yall on the digital other side.

Slayven

PSVR, Oculus Rift pre ordered. Just got a Galaxy S7/GearVr a week or two ago... Already own an Oculus DK2. Im ready to fatten up, let myself go and exit the physical realm. I'll see yall on the digital other side.

That Al B Sure look a like money is long as fuck

Numb

Its not too late

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm passing on the PSVR because the terrible shit I want to experience will never release there, I gotta look to PC for it. I want to have a terrible nightmare time in hell experiencing a thousand different deaths.

Johndoey

Banned
Yay for pettiness. The easiest way to display your contempt for other humans.

Requires finding out their car. Cant be done in the moment and you
dont wanna be out in the parking lot waiting for them to come out and come off as being some stalker
But it is satisfying when you puyll it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom