• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

It's getting its ass whooped worse than Katt Williams
0TkPs19.png

zeemumu

I'm sad to hear BvS not doing any better. I didn't expect it to be a masterpiece of a film by any means but damn, I was expecting it to get slammed this hard. Looks like it's all up to Suicide Squad to save DC's ass. Can Will Smith and Harley Quinn pull it off?

Aside from that, I've been working towards trying to finish Dark Souls 1 before DS3 comes out next month. So far I've managed to take out Nito and The Four Kings, and I'm stuck at Seathe the Scaleless.

shingi70

Banned
Been a while since I got some and my girlfriend is coming over to hangout Friday. Going to buy condoms there doesn't seem to be any measurements on any of the boxes. Tried two Brands and they both feel pretty tight at different places.

Unsure if I need.Magnums as I never saw my guy aa being that big.

Been a while since I got some and my girlfriend is coming over to hangout Friday. Going to buy condoms there doesn't seem to be any measurements on any of the boxes. Tried two Brands and they both feel pretty tight at different places.

I'm pretty drunk so..is this a brag post? What is "as" if not alcoholics anonymous? And..shit..I'm drunk..forgot the third question. Give me a moment.

---

Shy! ¿Si o No?

Just go in raw

akira28

EAiDrye.jpg

Horse pictures? When y'all start talking about anime and comics, I want to change the channel.

Then I remember: if I want them to talk about something else, I need to post something people want to talk about.

I'll be over here sipping some tea.

dude on the radio was saying pretty good chance appeals court will reduce the fuck out of those jury selected punitive damages.

just get a variety pack. for real if its a bit tight, thats ok. Get a 3 pack of mags just in case.

Malyse

completely fucking someone over when they've earn it is one hell of a feeling. I wish life gave me more chances to be petty and vindictive.

----

So tight pants and huge loose shirts with platform heels is the new interview attire for sistahs? Cause like half the black women I saw today was wearing some variation of that. And no, they were not all rocking the look. Not remotely.

----

Other VA cats, especially seven city folk, what is this "spray paint my luxury car matte black" shit? Is this even regional? I saw an Audi painted matte black a while back and I saw this fool up the street with the same shit done to a beemer. I wanted to Grand Theft Auto them on principle. Like, show your ride some damn respect.

----

edit: wait, Chipotle serves margaritas?

Young Magus

EAiDrye.jpg

Horse pictures? When y'all start talking about anime and comics, I want to change the channel.

Then I remember: if I want them to talk about something else, I need to post something people want to talk about.

I'll be over here sipping some tea.

You Right.

That being said.......
Any music out there hot in the streets?

Aiustis

Completely out of alcohol and that makes me sad. On the plus side, I won't get fat. On the negative: how am I supposed to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom