• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This fucking la heat. I'm honestly considering sleeping on the fucking floor tonight

Dereck

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1227891
dahell2.png
That shit got vaporized, b

D i Z

Today should mark a re-examination of white America's burning hatred for this nations black populous. Particularly this man who refused their war, and refused their ownership. And sure as hell wasn't just sitting there behaving!

"Are you the greatest....?"

The cosmos has jokes.

Sch1sm

RIP

-----

I'm sure there's another Canadian in here with an iPhone who can benefit from the fact that Apple Pay now fully support all VISAs. Scotia. TD. BMO. RBC. The works.

Also, good morning~

Zekes!

RIP

-----

I'm sure there's another Canadian in here with an iPhone who can benefit from the fact that Apple Pay now fully support all VISAs. Scotia. TD. BMO. RBC. The works.

Also, good morning~

Just another reason for me to switch banks

Sch1sm

Just another reason for me to switch banks

If you're with CIBC, they have it, too. They were first along with RBC. I just added mine last night. Tested it out by buying an ice cream sandwich. Ace. Even that Canadian Tire card works.

If you're a scrub like me and bank with PC mainly because free, unlimited transactions, RIP to both of us. No timing on them joining.

Johndoey

Banned
dd1sUCC.jpg

Ali is pictured with his mother, Odessa, and his Father Cassius and brother Rudolph in the background at his family home in Louisville, Ky., circa 1965.

qQAmC4y.jpg

Ali leaves a federal court in Houston after a jury found him guilty on charges of refusing to be inducted into the U.S. armed forces on June 20, 1967. Ali contended that he was a Nation of Islam minister and not subject to the draft.

Always appreciated the life in images articles so,
http://time.com/3537167/muhammad-ali-dead-photos-gallery/

One guy agreeded to all the points made by the 2 black female cosplayers but really tried to get them to justify him cosplaying as Mr Popo with painting his face

That's not woke. That's being entitled, still. "But I wanna!"

Rest In Peace to The Greatest. Muhammad Ali was not only a great boxer with amazing skills on the mic, he was also brave enough to speak out against the draft with the fire of the unabashedly and proudly black. /He/ was woke.

Numb

Damn, got -----_. What was it about?

Rip in peace, Clay.

Has a great night out in Philly. Drank 2% of all alcohol available, in the city. Even ended it with a fine cigar. But I'm sure i obliterated my calorie count.

Dude who was homeless by choice cos he was sexually attracted to nature
People posting him naked and dry humping trees

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Muhammad Ali.

Can't believe even press and shit wouldn't call him by his name for so long. His popularity went down for a while because he was labeled anti-white, lmao. How can I sign up for that list?

But seriously everyone thought his name change was a joke, they did it to Prince too. Then he said fuck your stupid war and they got further offended.

"What's my name?!"

Legend.

Trey

RIP Ali
AliHeadMovement.gif~original

with good reason

the way he side stepped that last jab so smooth and fell back without counter punching like this was slight work would've had me SHOOK

my nigga I would've quit right then and there, I'm not fucking with no mortal man at that point. boxing with God's weapon.

Muhammad Ali.

Can't believe even press and shit wouldn't call him by his name for so long. His popularity went down for a while because he was labeled anti-white, lmao. How can I sign up for that list?

But seriously everyone thought his name change was a joke, they did it to Prince too. Then he said fuck your stupid war and they got further offended.

"What's my name?!"

Legend.

And that is all that needs to be said about that.

Anyway, get ready for the Americanization of Muhammad Ali. It's coming...

Numb

the way he side stepped that last jab so smooth and fell back without counter punching like this was slight work would've had me SHOOK

my nigga I would've quit right then and there, I'm not fucking with no mortal man at that point. boxing with God's weapon.
Minimal to maximum dodging
Would just retire and become a farmer after this
giphy.gif

Too good

That's not woke. That's being entitled, still. "But I wanna!"

Rest In Peace to The Greatest. Muhammad Ali was not only a great boxer with amazing skills on the mic, he was also brave enough to speak out against the draft with the fire of the unabashedly and proudly black. /He/ was woke.
He went a good while making standard good points then at the end bam Mr PoPo is actually Indian based. Then a Chinese guy backed him up saying he was Chinese based

BlackJace

I feel like all these deaths happen in waves. Seems like every couple of years, we get a year with an unbearable amount of legends passing away.

I'll miss Muhammad Ali. He was one of the first figures I've ever done a book report on.

Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom