• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Hi all. Went to work on two hours of sleep and then took a nap when I got off.
Evening.

You shouldn't do that, in case you get into an accident on the way home.
Sure, but it's not new or even particularly well done.
But I'm not arguing handling I'm saying I've seen people act like the concepts laid down were new, when they're old as dirt.
But it was the first time it was done in games though.
Good for her.

Johndoey

Banned
Doom was mad because of reasons, and the 3 of them was fine with being prisoners training to be weapons?

Well Johnny was down because he's a crazy person in this movie, Sue was there for Johnny, and Ben is a big dumb rock monster so not many options there.

Pre mutation Doom had a quick Agent Smith type line about humanity being garbage, and that's all the set-up they felt necessary apparently.

Slayven

Johnny was meant to be a weapon. He is an adult and doesn't need his dad talking to him like he's a student

Well Johnny was down because he's a crazy person in this movie, Sue was there for Johnny, and Ben is a big dumb rock monster so not many options there.

Pre mutation Doom had a quick Agent Smith type line about humanity being garbage, and that's all the set-up they felt necessary apparently.
I like how Sue was able to track down Reed from a couple of lines they shared while she was giving him the stank face.

And Reed who couldn't wipe his ass could hide from the government in the backwoods of Mexico.

Hot mess, the movie didn't even follow it's own logic

I like how Sue was able to track down Reed from a couple of lines they shared while she was giving him the stank face.

And Reed who couldn't wipe his ass could hide from the government in the backwoods of Mexico.

Hot mess, the movie didn't even follow it's own logic

Between that and the new xmen, I'm only ok with Fox keeping Deadpool. Everything else needs to be returned to marvel

D i Z

Saw that new X-men. While not actively offensive, it was hot garbage. Take every conceivable opportunity for something good to happen, and dash that shit right out the window.

Saw that new X-men. While not actively offensive, it was hot garbage. Take every conceivable opportunity for something good to happen, and dash that shit right out the window.

Saw it earlier today. I was underwhelmed.

#notmyquicksilver
#notmyapocalpse
#notmyxmenmovie

Malyse

How has Jubilee been in literally every film in both trilogies except First Class and still had no role? Next movie should be all Jubilee.

Lucini

Banned

On some real shit, they need to take this movie series and get it up to date with something that resembles actual story telling worthy of the characters.

x-men movies still stuck in the 90s

1000 percent agree, they are fuckin up this franchise horribly.

Lucini

Banned
thats what we wanted, remember?

Maybe, but then Fox says "No more mutants" instead of "here's your X-Men back Marvel" like I'd hope they would.

Main gripe with these is that there's so much ridiculous destruction and chaos, widespread and horrible death...then it's suddenly all good to do it again. Nary one word about the consequences. It's corny.

Malyse

I want Jubilee in Marvel Heroes. Speaking of, that is one hella polished game. Best superhero MMO by far and I love that you can play as any character at any time. Squirrel Girl is hilariously broken too, which is exactly the way it should be. Gonna have to throw some cash for Kate Bishop, Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, and Target X-23.
Pity my other faves will never be playable, like Pixie, Layla Miller, Cloud 9, and Molly Hayes.

Zekes!

I want Jubilee in Marvel Heroes. Speaking of, that is one hella polished game. Best superhero MMO by far and I love that you can play as any character at any time. Squirrel Girl is hilariously broken too, which is exactly the way it should be. Gonna have to throw some cash for Kate Bishop, Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, and Target X-23.
Pity my other faves will never be playable, like Pixie, Layla Miller, Cloud 9, and Molly Hayes.

I've been hoping for a console version of Marvel Heroes, though I know it's unlikely. I tried running it on my old MBP and it wasn't having any of it. I should probably be glad a console version doesn't exist though 'cause I'd be putting way too much time into it.

Gattsu25

Banned
I hope that PSO2 gets a western release before the FFXIV collaboration.

What little I played of it seemed decent (Phantasy Star Portable 2 would be better, but only if you can SHIFT+DELETE all of the story in PSP2), but it's an old game and the age really shows.

It wouldn't make sense to localize it now, IMO.

Slayven

Are there any great Latino superheroes that aren't Ghost Rider?

Also, music question: Is Tech N9ne any good or is he shit?

hqdefault.jpg

49d88557f17b0d0b1d1c222dd7173013.jpg

goldballs1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom