• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

ghost-brothers.jpg

Vice

"Fuck that selfish crybaby Lebron and that showboating Cam Newton, R.I.P to The Greatest of All Time." I guess if he said it before you were born it doesn't count.

Wtf real life anime avatar people are assholes. These 2 girls were walking by see some "Objection!" Cosplayers and they went "ugh video game cosplayers"

Also watched a guy sign his Square credit card charge in kanji this fucker was Hispanic

Zekes!

I still think going to college was a stupid as hell decision on my front.

I actually wish I took a year off after high school to actually think about what I want to do with my life. Going straight to college was a bit a of a waste.

It was 5 years until I went back to college and I'm having the same thought process

Wtf real life anime avatar people are assholes. These 2 girls were walking by see some "Objection!" Cosplayers and they went "ugh video game cosplayers"

Also watched a guy sign his Square credit card charge in kanji this fucker was Hispanic

....I'll fess up, part of my signature contains the katakana 'za' 'cause I always used to sign my artwork with a stylized version of it and my signature evolved from that.

Johndoey

Banned
Let a little of that fine anime loving in your heart.
---
I haven't touched Overwatch in a while and probably won't again.

BlackJace

I mean

Uncharted 4 is a good game, but we have dudes out here calling its (spoilers? idk)
happy
ending "groundbreaking".

Naughty Dog has its fans I tell ya.

Johndoey

Banned
I mean

Uncharted 4 is a good game, but we have dudes out here calling its (spoilers? idk)
happy
ending "groundbreaking".

Naughty Dog has its fans I tell ya.
It's popular media in general not NG fans, i've seen people act like the basic light/dark symbolism in Force Awakens is something special or that MGS2 was the first thing to ever tackle information control.

It's something is popular enough you'll always get greenhorns that have never seen certain things.

shingi70

Banned
RIP to one of the greats.

Excited to see what Famuyiwa does with the flash. I'm thinking of a coming of age superhero film.

It's popular media in general not NG fans, i've seen people act like the basic light/dark symbolism in Force Awakens is something special or that MGS2 was the first thing to ever tackle information control.

It's something is popular enough you'll always get greenhorns that have never seen certain things.

The thing with MGS2 is that that specific thing was ingrained within the game as a whole and not just during cutscenes n shit.

Johndoey

Banned
The thing with MGS2 is that that specific thing was ingrained within the game as a whole and not just during cutscenes n shit.
Sure, but it's not new or even particularly well done.
But I'm not arguing handling I'm saying I've seen people act like the concepts laid down were new, when they're old as dirt.

Slayven

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/03/zendaya-racist-publicist_n_10284398.html

In the July issue of Cosmopolitan, the 19-year-old triple threat reveals that an uncalled for racist comment led to her firing her then-publicist.

"I didn't like my hair and makeup one time on a photo shoot, and my publicist told me, 'You should just be happy with it — they haven't had a black girl on the cover since forever,'" she told Cosmo.

Not too happy with that response, Zendaya simply noted "she's no longer my publicist."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom