• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
dJgH0mw.jpg

"You about to get tossed."

#Dead

Question for the BCT: if you had a choice between shooting an unarmed black man on his back with both hands up, or an autistic white man sitting down with a toy truck, which would you pick?
jbhmmm.png

Trying to make sense of this joke of a police department.

Question for the BCT: if you had a choice between shooting an unarmed black man on his back with both hands up, or an autistic white man sitting down with a toy truck, which would you pick?
jbhmmm.png

The 23 year old autistic man is named Rinaldo. So he might not be white.

In any case, fuck that cop. "I don't know" my black ass.

jbhmmm.png

I mean, he might be trying to charge up a Spirit Bomb to throw at me.

Kreed

jbhmmm.png

Was talking to a non black friend about the police shootings the day after the Dallas killings and my friend tried to tell me Miami PD was safe/I shouldn't be worried about them a few weeks ago. Like this damn racist email story didn't happen just last year. Definitely been going "told you so" since this new shooting story came out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
jbhmmm.png

hmmm good question

is there someone's dog anywhere in the vicinity that I can shoot first?

Furyous

I've got Ana Kasperian and Cenk Uygar winning with the 30 if they ever rap battle Alex Jones and Roger Stone. Ana came through ready to fuck shit up. I knew shit got real when Cenk threw the mic down like fuck you Alex.

Shy

Jandro and JC was
almost
fighting on TYT I mean Cenk and Alex Jones
That clip was amazing.

I was going to post it here.

EDIT: Here's the full thing.
Shutting down happy and funny people till they give up and just leave
Horrible
Yeah. That's horrible.
I've got Ana Kasperian and Cenk Uygar winning with the 30 if they ever rap battle Alex Jones and Roger Stone. Ana came through ready to fuck shit up. I knew shit got real when Cenk threw the mic down like fuck you Alex.
Ohh, shit. Different angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom