• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
But her sister didn't stay home, so your girl had her hands tied. It's not like she could just up and leave her little brothers. Why direct your agitation with your girl's sister onto your girl?

I totally fucked up doing that, I was just trying to say you shouldn't let your sister do what she wants.

I'm about to go to her house now, so it's not that big of a deal right now. I just suck at talking when I'm annoyed, and she didn't want to deal with her sisters extra.

Finally made it to the doctor to get my heart checked out. Doctor thinks my chest pains are being caused by anxiety. I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting on an EKG after getting blood work to also test for diabetes. Yaaay.

D i Z

Mornin all.

Finally made it to the doctor to get my heart checked out. Doctor thinks my chest pains are being caused by anxiety. I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting on an EKG after getting blood work to also test for diabetes. Yaaay.

Anxiety is a bitch, but I hope that it's the sole culprit here. G'luck homie.

Got a chest cold that turned into something worse. Antibiotics and steroids and I should be good

Good to hear. You need to put them in your color coded med dispenser so that you don't get them mixed up with your memory pills, chief.

0ddfe2f352.jpg

Bruh....

Got a chest cold that turned into something worse. Antibiotics and steroids and I should be good

Been a lot of that going around.....but it's weird that it's happening so much in July and not in the winter.

Anxiety is a bitch, but I hope that it's the sole culprit here. G'luck homie.

Thanks, man. Got all the tests done and now I wait. EKG felt like getting hooked up to one of them Ghost in the Shell machines.

Kreed

Stay strong SF.

Finally ran out of Lazarus pits? You be safe too.

andthebeatgoeson

In the doctor's office. Pray for Old Slayven
I'm just glad our people are going to the doctor instead of just rubbing tussin on it.

I'm proud of y'all.

Slayven

Been a lot of that going around.....but it's weird that it's happening so much in July and not in the winter.

Thanks, man. Got all the tests done and now I wait. EKG felt like getting hooked up to one of them Ghost in the Shell machines.
I think going in and out of the air condition causes it
I'm just glad our people are going to the doctor instead of just rubbing tussin on it.

I'm proud of y'all.

Obamacare y'all, going to the doctor is so cheap i go just to kill time

Shy

It ain't cold enough for Shy there
LOL. Yeah right. 😆
My peoples..greetings.
Morning my brother.
After Brexit I can definitely see him winning
OXOnTC3.gif

In the doctor's office. Pray for Old Slayven
Be well gents.
Mornin all.
Morning to you good sir.
It's called Atlanta. Come on down
Nooooo. But i don't wanna live in Atlanta. 😞
I shall be the first leader, and by decree our National Anthem is going to be the entire "In Effect Mode" album by Al B Sure.
To late. I already called it. Sorry, but it's the law. 😝

I nearly put the doctor off, beat, but when Jandro said he had family drop dead from their heart I basically made an appointment the next day.

Stay strong SF.
I'll do my best. :)

Hope you're ok, Fawf. Anxiety is a bitch..I know.

I have so much going on every day with anxiety I can't keep up with it. If it's starting to hit me in the chest, I might find a therapist, but I'll wait on that EKG so I don't jump the gun.

And yeah, O' Reilly is fucking insane. I wouldn't want to be near him when the cameras are off. I've seen how he starts screaming.

I have so much going on every day with anxiety I can't keep up with it. If it's starting to hit me in the chest, I might find a therapist, but I'll wait on that EKG so I don't jump the gun.

Yeah. I've had many bouts with it in the past. Chest feels like it's caving in. Go to the doctor. They look at my heart and say it's just in my head. Been getting them worst since my shitty year last year..thinking it's a permanent thing now. Hopefully is just nerves, man.

I'm proud of y'all.
No healthcare for me. WA doesn't want to seem to acknowledge my existence, so I haven't been able to sign up for anything.
'Naw, it's because you keep leaving the damn door open. Boy, i told you to close that for when you leave the house.'

What other BS your mom's used to say when she didn't know?

My mom and dad told me that I was going to need glasses when I was a kid if I sat too close to the TV playing video games. Told me I was gonna get got by bullies and shit. It worked, even though it's clear now that the worst thing that can happen is a headache lol

Mizerman

'Naw, it's because you keep leaving the damn door open. Boy, i told you to close that for when you leave the house.'

What other BS your mom's used to say when she didn't know?

My mom used to think that everything around the corner was out to get me and only me if I stayed out a little late.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just don't get how people are so quick to defend cops getting killed but then if a black person gets killed they jump through literally every hoop to say he/she deserves it.

andthebeatgoeson

My mom and dad told me that I was going to need glasses when I was a kid if I sat too close to the TV playing video games. Told me I was gonna get got by bullies and shit. It worked, even though it's clear now that the worst thing that can happen is a headache lol

My mom used to think that everything around the corner was out to get me and only me if I stayed out a little late.
My grandmom blamed sitting too close and watching TV in the dark.
I just don't get how people are so quick to defend cops getting killed but then if a black person gets killed they jump through literally every hoop to say he/she deserves it.
Same BS that gets folks to congratulate God for slaying gay people in a mass murder and forget what God was doing to the church folk in Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom