• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.*****************/news/a...ist-jibe-new-world-champion-Simone-Biles.html

damn, the italian coach and gymnast on that fuck black folk ish

coach:

mybad, didnt know daily mail was banned, it did happen though..

I could see how the gymnast might've been joking with what she said, but that coach... He just let all his racism out. He should be glad swimming is a privileged sport, because if the YMCA and Boys Clubs put pools in the ghettos and started training them early. Michael Phelps would be like Babe Ruth and Jack Dempsey. Relics of the past before the real competition jumped in. LOL

JLynn

Isaac Haye's Walk on By instantly makes any show/movie better.

Which reminds me... Dead Presidents has one of the best soundtracks in cinema.

Too damn late to the party but WHOO!! I had to catch my breath after seeing the trailer.

And listen to some of Issac's Hot Buttered Soul and quickly realized this is where the intro to Huggy Low Down from Tom Joyner Morning Show came from.

4:32 of that song is BLISS!

I could see how the gymnast might've been joking with what she said, but that coach... He just let all his racism out. He should be glad swimming is a privileged sport, because if the YMCA and Boys Clubs put pools in the ghettos and started training them early. Michael Phelps would be like Babe Ruth and Jack Dempsey. Relics of the past before the real competition jumped in. LOL

the paint skin black though, lmao, like wtf

Shy

Named first star system "but you won't throw hands"
LOL.
I just never got folks that spend more time talking about a game they hate than playing games they like
Yeps.
Good morning, space cadets..🚀
*waves* morning.
Named a planet Jado because fucking toxic ocean that had a fake ruin under it
QJVmPTX.png

Merc_

Did you guys know that because Nintendo isn't making the Metroid game Gaf wants it counts as abandonment of their IP?

God, that thread is fucking hilarious.

Slayven

Looks like there's a few places that claim to serve soul food in Japan:
http://soulfoodhouse.com/?page_id=392

9DsBUSG.png

Though that place doesn't seem to have anything beyond the standard fare of gumbo, jambalaya, etc.

Time to go out there and live the dream Slay!
But I will have a geniune old black southern woman cooking the shit in crisco
Did you guys know that because Nintendo isn't making the Metroid game Gaf wants it counts as abandonment of their IP?

God, that thread is fucking hilarious.
Niggas are so fucking entitled.

Shy

*hugs*

Any of you negroes want to tell me if NMS is hotter than fish grease or not? I just want to explore shit.
*hugs*

I haven't played it yet. So i can't tell you. (but i'm hovering over the US PSN card right now)

Sorry Feenix
I'm ready for Luke Cage cause a friend of mine worked on the show. I have high hopes be cause he doesn't fuck around.
Cool.

Can you say what your friend on the show. ?
Welcome back Sub.

*hugs*

Any of you negroes want to tell me if NMS is hotter than fish grease or not? I just want to explore shit.
I ain't even left my first star system after 8 hour's. Accidentally saved myself by falling to my almost death once, got shadow stepped by a animal on another planet, then found a planet with next to nothing but money money money items

Some of these Gaming threads got me using so much sarcasm, my head is spinning. Now I get why my trainer was having a giggle at GAF's expense during orientation.

Shy

I ain't even left my first star system after 8 hour's. Accidentally saved myself by falling to my almost death once, got shadow stepped by a animal on another planet, then found a planet with next to nothing but money money money items
Sounds dope.

Maximum hype for Friday.

D i Z

And it only took a day from his supposed "reboot/pivot."

I've known unhinged people. Some of my favorite people are completely off the chain. But this dude right here. This is some next level shit we don't get to see very often with this kind of exposure.
People are going to make fortunes writing books and analysis of this dude and his campaign.

Mizerman

I've known unhinged people. Some of my favorite people are completely off the chain. But this dude right here. This is some next level shit we don't get to see very often with this kind of exposure.
People are going to make fortunes writing books and analysis of this dude and his campaign.

Oh most definitely.

D i Z

Can you lend me a stream? Also $20?

I'm watching on NBC's online stream. I have no idea if you'll be able to watch it from there. Maybe with a little vip jiggling. Even then... Checking out the any other broadcast seems to be the way to go. Lemme see if I can find some other national links from the Olympics thread.

As far as that $20, If you're quick, hit up our man Shy before he double dips. :D

Dai101

Banned
I'm watching on NBC's online stream. I have no idea if you'll be able to watch it from there. Maybe with a little vip jiggling. Even then... Checking out the any other broadcast seems to be the way to go. Lemme see if I can find some other national links from the Olympics thread.

As far as that $20, If you're quick, hit up our man Shy before he double dips. :D

Thanks, it worked (with HOLA help, that is)

Also this stream is working perfectly http://www.clarosports.com/olimpicos/en-vivo/

Courtesy of our good friend (not really) Carlos Slim

Better hit Shy soon

Shy

LOL. No no. I've decided to hold off.

It's really going to kill me though.
Thanks, it worked (with HOLA help, that is)
HOLA is unsafe, you should uninstall that shit like i did fam.

Here's an article about why it's unsafe.
And this site also explains why HOLA is bad.
Better hit Shy soon
OI!

I'm not made of money ya know. 😝

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

So is the game basically just Elite Dangerous with better planet exploration or what?

Dai101

Banned
HOLA is unsafe, you should uninstall that shit like i did fam.

Here's an article about why it's unsafe.
And this site also explains why HOLA is bad.

OI!

I'm not made of money ya know. 😝

Oh. Good thing i only use it on a case by case and never let it opened. Then again i've to settle for a not-so-legal stream since none of the ones posted above worked without hiccups and stutter.

D i Z

Simone Biles and team USA just dominated today. We're not going to see a reversal of the rules that are keeping the podiums from being all US, and this is why.

Zekes!

Won't be getting my copy of NMS until a week or more from now.

The fact that I got it 20% off helps ease the wait. Canadian game prices are wack. Plus I have more time to play DOOM and Overwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom