• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
YzRQ3G2.png
Cannot be quoted enough

shingi70

Banned
Planning to do the deed with my girl in November at out local comic Con. So it'll probably end with Green Arrow, taking it from Black Canary.

harSon

Banned
I wish I saved a screen cap, but some girl I matched with on Tinder a while back had a profile that said something like "Nerd through out the week and freak beneath the sheets." So I asked how big a freaky nerd she was, and she responded with "I have anal beads made out of D&D dice."

What'd y'all did to yung joc

0rkQcif.jpg

He's been mainlining Bollywood movies maybe?

That's why I'm conflicted. It's good but it also undermines her place as Ironman's replacement.
Is it like a Spider-Gwen situation where the book is called one thing and the character another?

Yes. The book will remain Invincible Iron Man, she'll be called Ironheart in universe. Much like Doom's book will be the Infamous Iron Man and I doubt he'll go by that moniker in the book.

And I honestly wonder which black CNN commentator is going to snap first:

Marc Lamont Hill (who has annoyed the hell out of me due to his Green Party support)

Bakari Sellers

Symone Sanders

Angela Rye

Or current front-runner Charles M. Blow

Because damn if their lives haven't been made miserable this election cycle.

Moving outside of CNN, I'd pick Joy Reid or the dark horse... Al Roker.

Not really. But i'm trying to get by.

Thank you for asking.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

I wish I saved a screen cap, but some girl I matched with on Tinder a while back had a profile that said something like "Nerd through out the week and freak beneath the sheets." So I asked how big a freaky nerd she was, and she responded with "I have anal beads made out of D&D dice."

"Roll 17 for HOLY SHIT"

shingi70

Banned
I was going to take this conversation further, but Shy is going to need ear... or eye muffs. Don't want to damage him, he is pure... Unlike you heathens.

Go for it.

The messed up part about my thread is a dude recognized me from Nintendolife a forum I posted in during high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom