• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLynn

Hey guys. Preparing myself for the big move to California five days from how. The fiancée is living with family and she loves her new job. As for me, the apartment we once lived in is huge when you're cleaning by yourself. Not to mention exhausted. I actually posted this in ToonamiGAF. Luckily I edited the message out.

Shy

What up, Shy.

How goes it, brother?
Eh. Even shitty than my usual shittyness, but i got this sexy Harley to cheer me up.
yLsF1Xo.gif

It doesn't help, but fuck me she's lovely.
Hey, brother. Sorry I missed you last night..you good, man?
No need to apologise big bro. ❤️

Eh, i'm not doing so hot.
Allo Shy!
*waves* Nix.
Hey guys. Preparing myself for the big move to California five days from how. The fiancée is living with family and she loves her new job. As for me, the apartment we once lived in is huge when you're cleaning by yourself. Not to mention exhausted. I actually posted this in ToonamiGAF. Luckily I edited the message out.
Break a leg on the move.

I hope this start to bigger and brighter things for you.

Stay strong.

Damerman

Just answer these

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

I'm from Haiti, but i was born in brooklyn

I live in bayonne NJ

I'm 25

I'm a haitian mulatto, so my mom has a black mother and german father, my dad has a half french half black father and a half black half polish mother.

I dont really know much of my roots other than the european side. Haitian slaves were west african i believe.

Favorite genre deep house and hip hop. Cant pick between thr two.

I work in corporate finance/operations. Hope to be an internationally touring dj/producer and maybe own a couple of music venues and a record label.

I'm not really religious. I was raised catholic though.

I play video games, listen to all kinds of music, produce/dj, play soccer, follow the NBA, into fashion, read lit fic.

Popeye's.

D i Z

Good luck with the move. One of my most hated activities ever.

I live in bayonne NJ

I'm 25

I'm a haitian mulatto, so my mom has a black mother and german father, my dad has a half french half black father and a half black half polish mother.

I dont really know much of my roots other than the european side. Haitian slaves were west african i believe.

I work in corporate finance/operations. Hope to be an internationally touring dj/producer and maybe own a couple of music venues and a record label.

I play video games, listen to all kinds of music, produce/dj, play soccer, follow the NBA, into fashion, read lit fic.

Popeye's.

Byenveni ayisyen

Black Annie is so racist that not only did they make Annie black but they took honest hard working extra jobs from white people by not having a all white background actors in NYC of all places

Malyse

I live in bayonne NJ

I'm 25

Popeye's.

Marvel or DC? -
Favorite superhero? -
Anime or Nah? -
Favorite sport and team? -
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
Have you seen Zootopia yet? -

These questions are more informative, honestly.

Sch1sm

Enjoying a nice tofu burrito while I'm writing. How's your night, BCT?

Just came back from watching Don't Breathe. It was an experience. I liked it. Kept me stressed through and through. Had this weird bit, though, where
Stephen Lang's character ties up and attempts at impregnating her with a dropper full of his semen.
That I could have gone my whole life without seeing, but it's
sorta redeemed when Alex bashed his head in with a hammer.

Gonna be watching RE:Zero for the rest of it, still got a couple episodes to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom