• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Tofu is good if someone tries to take the time to actually flavor it.

A lot of people just throw it in at the last minute and well it'll taste like a bland block because they treat it it as a standalone thing.

Chicken has the same issue. It's only edible if you flavor it. Otherwise it's the default.html of food. I remember one time I tried to make chicken salad like I do ham salad (push it through the grinder on a Kitchenaid mixer) and that was the first time I realized what protein paste tastes like because i just cooked it plain

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They created a Supervillain just to use this title (dude's name is Harm)

nJbJOiv.jpg

Harm seemed lame in the Young Justice cartoon.

Like some 14 year old watched anime for a week and came up with a "cool" character.

Nudull

Banned
Tofu is good if someone tries to take the time to actually flavor it.

A lot of people just throw it in at the last minute and well it'll taste like a bland block because they treat it it as a standalone thing.

Chicken has the same issue. It's only edible if you flavor it. Otherwise it's the default.html of food. I remember one time I tried to make chicken salad like I do ham salad (push it through the grinder on a Kitchenaid mixer) and that was the first time I realized what protein paste tastes like because i just cooked it plain

The right kind of seasoning, and what you put it in with, makes all the difference. I usually get mine off of a local mexican grill, but I know Chipotle sells tofu burritos too (which I still need to try). I really should look into some tofu recipes, too.

Like some 14 year old watched anime for a week and came up with a "cool" character.

Harm's entire character in a nutshell! :D

Nudull

Banned
So, Chicken and Belgian waffle sandwiches are a thing now at Dunkin Donuts. Part of me wants to try it, but their chicken always tasted dry.

So, Chicken and Belgian waffle sandwiches are a thing now at Dunkin Donuts. Part of me wants to try it, but their chicken always tasted dry.

Dunkin Donuts had chicken before?

You are right about that. I don't think anyone in here would disagree. On repeat watches, I just skip that episode.

cdyhybrid

Been listening to sports media all day. Kaep got people mad as fuck but everyone is talking about it. Mission accomplished.

Got all the typical deflection coming out.

Slayven

I was so pisssed on how they did Secret in the cartoon. That is why i am not a big fan of it. Harm was the shit in the books
LOL. C'mon on Slay, you've heard me talk. You know that's not true.

Evening Dai.
yes you are very "pip pip cherrio"
Been listening to sports media all day. Kaep got people mad as fuck but everyone is talking about it. Mission accomplished.

Got all the typical deflection coming out.

How hot are the takes on shows like "Deez Nutz in the morning", and "Crowded Bowl and the Toilet crew"?

cdyhybrid

I was so pisssed on how they did Secret in the cartoon. That is why i am not a big fan of it. Harm was the shit in the books

yes you are very "pip pip cherrio"

How hot are the takes on shows like "Deez Nutz in the morning", and "Crowded Bowl and the Toilet crew"?
"Why isn't he speaking out about black on black crime?"

"If you check your history, the White House was actually mostly built by hired white workers"

Just a few things I heard today when I wasn't in a meeting or talking with someone.

Slayven

"Why isn't he speaking out about black on black crime?"

"If you check your history, the White House was actually mostly built by hired white workers"

Just a few things I heard today when I wasn't in a meeting or talking with someone.

Lol exactly what I expected. I listen to AM sports talk sometime, you can feel the format dying

It trips me out when I hear people be wanting autographs and pictures with random top player in a game. Then again I haven't been that type of dude even with celebrities unless they like Denzel, Samuel Jackson, Nas or some shit.

Slayven

It trips me out when I hear people be wanting autographs and pictures with random top player in a game. Then again I haven't been that type of dude even with celebrities unless they like Denzel, Samuel Jackson, Nas or some shit.

This is going to make me sound old as hell but the only celebrity autograph i ever owned was from Butterfly McQueen. Who is she?

7f7b3c6b256f8490de4118d21d99fa29.jpg

The black maid from Gone with the wind. She lived in city literally right down from my elementary school and would come there all the time to talk to the kids. I got it in kindergarten. This was in the early 80s. Wish I still had it

This is going to make me sound old as hell but the only celebrity autograph i ever owned was from Butterfly McQueen. Who is she?

The black maid from Gone with the wind. She lived in city literally right down from my elementary school and would come there all the time to talk to the kids. I got it in kindergarten. This was in the early 80s. Wish I still had it

That's kinda cool. All I got was Wilfred Brimley during the Cocoon 2 shoot 😒

You ain't got to lie about your age, we all know you were there on the movie set.

andthebeatgoeson

Fucking lawl at the plague and junk mail. I swear that's a fake. And I can't stand mosquitos. That should specify between public restrooms and port a pottys. Like, very used port a pottys. Ain't no one sitting down on those.

Hit the spiderman feet against the wall before I would sit down on one of those seats.

Jerry Rice both trashed Colin Kaepernick AND said "All Lives Matter" on twitter.

His mentions are done for. Too many NFL players are disappointing me. It's like the opposite of the NBA.

BigDes

Welcome to the party.

I took tomorrow off. Waking up in a few hours to get rolling at midnight. Got iced coffee and some cashews in the fridge, I'm ready to go.
Going to play this very slowly I think. After the draenor content doubt I am not going to rush anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom