• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Some nice looking people in this thread

I feel shamed :(

noshameallowed.jpg

ReCore ain't reviewing great. Since it's an exclusive you know how the review thread is right now.

Oh, and saying you're the creators of *insert critically acclaimed game* doesn't mean shit.

I've been wrestling with whether to keep my preorder or not with this. At CDN$39.99 with 30% off, it seems like an okay gamble, but ehhhh.

Malyse

tumblr_od5tapcyxe1syeoolo1_1280.jpg

Shy

Morning, everyone~
Morning..
Mornin' all.
Morning.
This nigga tryna get BCT drone striked..
Phd9ZuW.gif

I know I've basically been radio silent with y'all for the last month but things have been a bit crazy back home apparently and I needed to spend some time with my family.

When you're remote, it's crazy the things you only hear when things come to a head.

Anyway, finally back from spending time with them. Shit is crazy, had to visit a sibling in a rehab center which is something I never figured I would need to do.
Welcome back. And i hope they get well soon.
Teyonah Parris should play her in the MCU.

teyonah-parris-hype-hair-2-640x959.png
xPKPpLz.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I sure can't wait for GAF to be filled with "Holy shit, did you just triggered bro? I think your sjw ass just got super butthurt and triggered lmao PCPrincipal.jpg" posts again. So goddamn excited for that.

hypernima

Banned
Stay safe

Eid Mubarak to you too

😘😘 Wassup girl 😘😘
😚😚See ya over there with my eagle eye😚😚

Your vision ain't that lit, so I'll help
with a supremely basic Snap filter
:

I'm spending 99% of my day thinking about the lectures I'm missing. :")

He'd pull the trigger himself, if we're being honest.

Somalian for the both of us.

Damn ya'll niggas looking like ya'll model for black gucci and shit.
When I start my fashion line hmu

andthebeatgoeson

South park jumped the shark after the chef death one.

Actually, i wouldn't know. They stopped trying to be stupid silly and got so serious with dramatic music and pauses. I just wanted a Mr Hanky song and dudes loved that new BS. The new pacing was different. Haven't watched it ever since.

You never saw those posts last year? It felt like there were everywhere whenever some thread would get made about a college campus or safe spaces or whatever.
The posts you describe are still around but I hadn't seen any today yet. I don't usually go into safe spaces topics because I've already made up my mind people deserve to have safe spaces and my blood pressure can't handle people telling PoC what to think and what is right and what they should do etc. etc. I'm not going to catch a ban losing it and screaming at posters for being dumb so I say no to opening the topics and stay calm and happy and also halm and cappy.

Slayven

The posts you describe are still around but I hadn't seen any today yet. I don't usually go into safe spaces topics because I've already made up my mind people deserve to have safe spaces and my blood pressure can't handle people telling PoC what to think and what is right and what they should do etc. etc. I'm not going to catch a ban losing it and screaming at posters for being dumb so I say no to opening the topics and stay calm and happy and also halm and cappy.

Not everything has to be about or for me. That is how i feel about it, let folks cook as long as no one is getting hurt

That subtlety when a educational video has drawings to represent the speakers topic and has a POC man marrying a POC woman, then a POC man marrying a white man then a POC woman marrying a white woman before moving on

Sch1sm

Damn ya'll niggas looking like ya'll model for black gucci and shit.
When I start my fashion line hmu

create the wedding line. Are you actually starting one? I need more stuff made by people who realise that white ain't the majority in any respect and fashion isn't just for them.

---

Hope everyone's had a good day, or it's turned up in the case of Lucini's problem on problem on problem city.

I've wanted to try and get into early house music, like late 80's Detroit/Chicago early house. Anyone have any recommendations or favorites?

LionPride

Banned
Fight Time!
Producer's discography

Timberland
Vs
Kanye
Vs
Neptune's
Vs
Dre

Timbaland helped produce Missy, prduced some bomb ass Jay Z hits, Aaliyah, one of the greatest pop albums of all time with FutureSex/LoveSounds, produced some stuff with Kanye, produced Make Me Better, produced Drunk In Love, 20/20 Experience, the Empire soundtrack.

Kanye: Stand Up, A Dream, a beast ass Jay song btw. 03 Bonnie and Clyde, Slow Jamz, his own great music of course, John Legend, stuff under GOOD Music, Bitch Better Have my Money

Neptunes: Rump Shaker, Right Here, Take it to the Head, Clipse, Kelis, ODB, Shake Ya Ass, N.E.R.D., Justified JT, Noreaga, Alan Thicke's son, Shakira, Hans Zimmer, Future Hendrix, T.I, ATCQ, Snoop,

Dre: NWA of course, Eminem, 50, All of G-Unit, World Class Wreckin' Cru, J.J. Fad, Snoop

Three way Tie between Yeezy, Timbaland, and Neptunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom