• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Dolphins_Seahawks_Football_1.JPG

fuck the seahawks with their weak ass hand holding shit.

they completely missed the point of Kap kneeling.

Lucini

Banned
My city is on some bullshit.

Two days ago a kid who was getting some reputation as a pretty good promoter and networker gets shot and killed, in an apparent robbery/set up near his home.

Yesterday, another shooting took my cousin's close friend. He's a husband and a father, and a good man. His family has experienced so much loss. His brothers were killed in shootings too, years ago. Seeing his friends and family hurt is breaking me.

I'm tired of people getting killed in my city. I'm tired of this shit.

One of my friends since high school flipped his car a bunch of times, then the local PD slanders him saying he was drunk. He wasn't. The incident happened at 2am after he was leaving the gym. He runs two barbershops. Burning the wick at both ends. Fell asleep at the wheel. I'm glad he's alive, but he's got a fight ahead of him. I'm thinking about his wife and daughter...man this week is fucked up.

FyreWulff

amazong how people forget about the 1st amendment

flag gargling yokels will burn the Constitution just to get back at black people, and the flag isn't even in the Constitution. Look at conservatives. They're the most anti-government section of politics, conservatives are responsible for the most police deaths from right wing extremists and sovereign citizens, but if it's about fucking over someone that's black, suddenly it's #SupportBlue and "police are da best". Police are both coming to take all our guns but are automatically 100% in the right for anyone they execute on the street, including legal black gun owners that the NRA looks the other way when they get shat on.

Slayven

flag gargling yokels will burn the Constitution just to get back at black people, and the flag isn't even in the Constitution. Look at conservatives. They're the most anti-government section of politics, conservatives are responsible for the most police deaths from right wing extremists and sovereign citizens, but if it's about fucking over someone that's black, suddenly it's #SupportBlue and "police are da best". Police are both coming to take all our guns but are automatically 100% in the right for anyone they execute on the street, including legal black gun owners that the NRA looks the other way when they get shat on.

No lies detected

I can think of some things they can gargle.

Morning..

Amazing..

💯

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Two days ago a kid who was getting some reputation as a pretty good promoter and networker gets shot and killed, in an apparent robbery/set up near his home.

Yesterday, another shooting took my cousin's close friend. He's a husband and a father, and a good man. His family has experienced so much loss. His brothers were killed in shootings too, years ago. Seeing his friends and family hurt is breaking me.

One of my friends since high school flipped his car a bunch of times, then the local PD slanders him saying he was drunk. He wasn't. The incident happened at 2am after he was leaving the gym. He runs two barbershops. Burning the wick at both ends. Fell asleep at the wheel. I'm glad he's alive, but he's got a fight ahead of him. I'm thinking about his wife and daughter...man this week is fucked up.

Damn, that's fucked up. Hopefully things turn around soon. What city is this?

Numb

Stay safe
Morning, everyone~

@Ironfist Sect Eid Mubarak. 😘

----

Speaking of kneeling, apparently Kate Upton has beef. What a joke.
Eid Mubarak to you too

😘😘 Wassup girl 😘😘
😚😚See ya over there with my eagle eye😚😚

Gattsu25

Banned
I know I've basically been radio silent with y'all for the last month but things have been a bit crazy back home apparently and I needed to spend some time with my family.

When you're remote, it's crazy the things you only hear when things come to a head.

Anyway, finally back from spending time with them. Shit is crazy, had to visit a sibling in a rehab center which is something I never figured I would need to do.

Numb

This nigga tryna get BCT drone striked..
No regrets

I know I've basically been radio silent with y'all for the last month but things have been a bit crazy back home apparently and I needed to spend some time with my family.

When you're remote, it's crazy the things you only hear when things come to a head.

Anyway, finally back from spending time with them. Shit is crazy, had to visit a sibling in a rehab center which is something I never figured I would need to do.
rehab?
Hope they get better

Alot of shitty news this morning and the past few days.

So. Fucking. True.

Fuckboys only support certain things when it benefits them most.

Sch1sm

Stay safe

Eid Mubarak to you too

���� Wassup girl ����
����See ya over there with my eagle eye����

Your vision ain't that lit, so I'll help
with a supremely basic Snap filter
:

I'm spending 99% of my day thinking about the lectures I'm missing. :")

This nigga tryna get BCT drone striked..

He'd pull the trigger himself, if we're being honest.

Numb and Sch1sm, are y'all Ethiopian?

Somalian for the both of us.

Samara

Look at that smooth skin.
Tried a week of pure cocoa butter and almost got into a car crash cause my hands were too greasy.

#StayAshy

Your vision ain't that lit, so I'll help
with a supremely basic Snap filter
:

Somalian for the both of us.

Close though. I could tell that y'all were from somewhere in East Africa.

Since we sharing pics I recently got my locs back. Not ready to dye them yet though.

That meeting I went to last week lead to me going to another one this past Saturday at a very wealthy and known black entrepreneur. That house was so gorgeous and huge! It was like the stuff I see on TV. All the houses in that neighborhood were beautiful and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only black person that lived in that neighborhood. The meeting was okay and went on too long like the last one, but at least they gave us breakfast. My mother wanted to leave a bit early so I had to go and while moms was in the bathroom, the owner of the house talked to me and asked for my number because he might be interested in my services.

I really hope I can get this opportunity. Not many people can get a connect like him and I don't want to fuck this up. I got to start making more stuff because honestly, after I got out of school I slowed down on it considerably.

Numb

Tried a week of pure cocoa butter and almost got into a car crash cause my hands were too greasy.

#StayAshy
sorry I laughed

Since we sharing pics I recently got my locs back. Not ready to dye them yet though.
looks good
What color you thinking?

--------

Found jandros

BCT got it!

Sch1sm

That meeting I went to last week lead to me going to another one this past Saturday at a very wealthy and known black entrepreneur. That house was so gorgeous and huge! It was like the stuff I see on TV. All the houses in that neighborhood were beautiful and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only black person that lived in that neighborhood. The meeting was okay and went on too long like the last one, but at least they gave us breakfast. My mother wanted to leave a bit early so I had to go and while moms was in the bathroom, the owner of the house talked to me and asked for my number because he might be interested in my services.

I really hope I can get this opportunity. Not many people can get a connect like him and I don't want to fuck this up. I got to start making more stuff because honestly, after I got out of school I slowed down on it considerably.

When you are ready to dye it, what colour will you be going for? o:

Sending all the good vibes and hope for that connection to work out for ya, Blasian. All the best.

When you are ready to dye it, what colour will you be going for? o:
Well in the last bct thread I saw this picture of this girl with like a blue and turquoise color and thought that was cute, but I might due blond.

Sending all the good vibes and hope for that connection to work out for ya, Blasian. All the best.

Thanks. I should be getting a little work in before I have to go in to my paid job.

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Update, he tweeted and says the suspension was lifted.

https://twitter.com/Oppong_5/status/775328828688302081

Good good good. First trigger happy response out of the way. Now they have to thing about what this all means for them and not just bury it. Let them kids exercise their rights.

#StayAshy

First Guffaw of the day.

I hope you get this.

-------------

All of the reports from outlets about early Recore impressions have come with a caveat. It's never played well, and has needed more time and work than they seemed comfortable with dedicating to it.
I watched the MS live stream with Major Nelson I think it was two weeks ago... and it was hilarious how janky it was. The simple act of boosting though a closing door turned into a highlight moment as they failed repeatedly for minutes of livestream, and the game offered no tip info or adjustment for this simple mechanic. It's a shame, but I think it'll still sell well cos there ain't shit else to buy for the system, and it'll do alright on PC. Hopefully be enough to get the studio out of their existence of a port studio.

Slayven

So apparently ReCore ain't no bullshit.

Every time devs split off from Nintendo and work with anyone else, which includes:
Rare
Armature (ex-Retro employees)
Factor 5
Silicon Knights

They all seem to tank in quality. Although I will say Free Radical (a number being former Rare employees) did pretty good for themselves with the Timesplitters series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom