• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Gordon ready for that SHIELD dog?

We need that wall cause they snuck Yoyo in as a regular. Dai has too much power with those Uno cards

D i Z

Watching Civil War with my mom for the first time. She's like fuck marvel for killing Agent Carter.

Momma Shingi ain't wrong about Agent Carter, but she's got to know that even Odin takes a knee while fighting his age.

I have.... concerns about tonight's AoS.

Sch1sm

sad really

Every single time

No kidding.

What bothers me is that this is only the case when it comes to someone with a modicum of fame. None of these gaming side kids show face when it's your average person, and if they do they'll call the act deplorable and walk away without feeling the need to defend the assailant/accused/what have you.

Then I start to wonder if they realise how infrequently cases like this go anywhere in the justice system - how unlikely it is that he'd get prison time, or how much more stressful it'll be in comparison to a Twitter rant.

>But, ya know. Mang0. Say it ain't so. Couldn't be. He's a top class sorta dude, I watch him play Melee. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Guess Jandro won't make the new thread then.

No Jandro? But:

CdyKrQ7UYAEFg_3.jpg

Better let him in or:

CgRKaIvUYAAwfEb.jpg

Numb

What bothers me is that this is only the case when it comes to someone with a modicum of fame. None of these gaming side kids show face when it's your average person, and if they do they'll call the act deplorable and walk away without feeling the need to defend the assailant/accused/what have you.

Then I start to wonder if they realise how infrequently cases like this go anywhere in the justice system - how unlikely it is that he'd get prison time, or how much more stressful it'll be in comparison to a Twitter rant.

>But, ya know. Mang0. Say it ain't so. Couldn't be. He's a top class sorta dude, I watch him play Melee. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Abusive relationship with a famous person
They got the bigger platform and people lining up. Won't be believed and you feel suffocated. People saying you are trying to bring them down/take their money and a billion other excuses. No one cares till there are broken bones and beatdowns recorded down secretly. When it's court time you still might lose because you don't have a team of lawyers like they do.

Then there's the Johnny depp one. Donate that shit. Messed with the wrong girl.

LionPride

Banned
ya'll know damn well to stop making "let me teach you white folks about racism" threads

gon piss off the wrong white man and get the whole OT closed down on some "no more segregation" shit

"we all equal, I dont see color tbh"

All Lives Culture Thread |OT| All Humans Welcome
Sad part is, you ain't wrong that this is somethin that may happen

Kreed

ya'll know damn well to stop making "let me teach you white folks about racism" threads

gon piss off the wrong white man and get the whole OT closed down on some "no more segregation" shit

"we all equal, I dont see color tbh"

All Lives Culture Thread |OT| All Humans Welcome

I miss the old JC, straight from the go JC...

Gordon ready for that SHIELD dog?

We need that wall cause they snuck Yoyo in as a regular. Dai has too much power with those Uno cards

Of course they have this shit running at the same damn time as Atlanta. Sorry Marvel, got to support black TV.

Sch1sm

Abusive relationship with a famous person
They got the bigger platform and people lining up. Won't be believed and you feel suffocated. People saying you are trying to bring them down/take their money and a billion other excuses. No one cares till there are broken bones and beatdowns recorded down secretly. When it's court time you still might lose because you don't have a team of lawyers like they do.

Then there's the Johnny depp one. Donate that shit. Messed with the wrong girl.

They've already taken to uprooting her own history to make her less credible. "Look, she has an alleged, unconfirmed history of abuse that I heard through a shady 3rd party source, so how can we possibly believe that she's not the one who's abusive in this instance?"

gg.

Numb

They've already taken to uprooting her own history to make her less credible. "Look, she has an alleged, unconfirmed history of abuse that I heard through a shady 3rd party source, so how can we possibly believe that she's not the one who's abusive in this instance?"

gg.
Some juniors just waiting to drop these
my lip keeps splitting

yup
Need em every damn winter

"Guys...GUYS...YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS....I watched the Wire recently and....GASP DUN DUN DUN... I feel like MAYBE the cops aren't always TELLING THE WHOLE TRUUUUTH." - OT

Fucking....FUCKING....I am at a loss for words right now.

Johndoey

Banned
"Guys...GUYS....I watched the Wire recently and....GASP DUN DUN DUN... I feel like MAYBE the cops aren't always TELLING THE WHOLE TRUUUUTH." - OT

Edit: Ah found it.

God everything about that comment is fucked but it's still a damn sight better than a lot of other posters. And that's so so sad.
-+
Man what's going on. Then Simon had to go and double down.

Slayven

"Guys...GUYS...YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS....I watched the Wire recently and....GASP DUN DUN DUN... I feel like MAYBE the cops aren't always TELLING THE WHOLE TRUUUUTH." - OT

I glad there wasn't a thread about the icndent over the weekend cause you know it will be

"HE made the wire, so he get s hood pass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom