• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
That nigga thread..why? Same fools with the same arguments acting like they're oblivious to what could possibly be wrong with their NEED to say the word as if it's mere utterance was the key to eternal life. Fuck off already..

I wasn't going to even click on that thing. Not going to let anything take my $1.09/2 piece joy at Popeye's Tuesday away from me!!!

That nigga thread..why? Same fools with the same arguments acting like they're oblivious to what could possibly be wrong with their NEED to say the word as if it's mere utterance was the key to eternal life. Fuck off already..

Just don't ever say it. It's pretty simple. White people say it a lot out here and it's really tiring. Run into a lot of white people out here who want to be their idea of what it is to be black. Funny enough, nobody out here ever wants to be Latino or likes Latinos. :l

Not complaining, though, it just shows what white people out here think is cool and what they don't. Missourians pretend to love black people but aren't subtle about how much they fucking LOATHE Mexicans.

Did senpai make that thread before or after David Simon said nigga?

After.

I still need to see Zootopia. I know it's great and a must see, so I will watch it. I just have such a hard time starting up Disney movies. Though I am actually really excited for Moana.

Too many of you to quote. It's just totally ridiculous. I mean, you got folks that lurk here pulling this shit, AGAIN, because this subject comes up so damn often. You'd THINK that if we keep repeating/explaining/pleading with them, they'd get the idea..just by mistake. But nah. It's not about being educated.

It's about being told No. Don't. They can't have that. It goes against their principles. They'll yell from the tallest building to tell a nigga to keep in line, but don't you DARE tell them the word can't..or shouldn't. Don't bother trying to reason with them. They're still reeling from the fact they can't say faggot or tranny anymore..fuck all that!

I mean, you've literally got people asking they can say nigger, which is interesting. All I can hope for is that they say it in front of the right person..

tumblr_namvts1soJ1tjro1qo3_400.gif

Fuck your stupid ass..

D i Z

Well. Saw this coming a mile away.

Edit: to add some slo mo to my own roll.

The moderators have discussed it, and we're not going to be using the word "coon" on GAF in the future. We consider it a racial slur, regardless of who is using it. Going forward, use of it --not just as a direct insult -- but applied to a group or a person whose behavior you disapprove of, will result in bans.

If you have questions or concerns about this, or other moderation policy, as always, feel free to PM a moderator.

Kreed

Well. Saw this coming a mile away.

Edit: to add some slo mo to my own roll.

MHWilliams has been banning people for using it for a few month/he gave a few warnings already. Haven't used it in here since. I'm still using Nu Black though so for any Black Culture Thread local police reading this, give a heads up if that gets added to the list.

D i Z

How else are we going to be concise when we want to just throw it out there that Barkley is on some **** shit again, or such and such went full **** and threw us under the bus? It's far more civilized a term than I would usually come up with if I had to describe some turncoat behavior in detail.

*Pours one out for 140 C.L black lexicon.*

The moderators have discussed it, and we're not going to be using the word "coon" on GAF in the future. We consider it a racial slur, regardless of who is using it. Going forward, use of it --not just as a direct insult -- but applied to a group or a person whose behavior you disapprove of, will result in bans.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

It was a good run

Kreed

#AllBlackEverything

Remembering this post for this year's Halloween blackface threads.

Poster: "How can you portray a character without changing the skin color too?"

*Responds with the images*

Poster: "Got it"

*Poster disappears and won't be seen again until the Zwarte Piet thread a month later*

Merc_

How else are we going to be concise when we want to just throw it out there that Barkley is on some **** shit again, or such and such went full **** and threw us under the bus? It's far more civilized a term than I would usually come up with if I had to describe some turncoat behavior in detail.

*Pours one out for 140 C.L black lexicon.*

I guess this image will just get more use.

wIb21KY.gif

Slayven

*Poster disappears and won't be seen again until the Zwarte Piet thread a month later*

Poster:"See that doesn't even look good"

LMAO I know someone who fits that description perfectly..every damn year too..

Shy

Morning, y'all.
Good morning black people, horses, bears, Alf, and the most benevolent Shy.
Morning. morning.
Hey guys just dealing with life stuff
Welcome back Jandro.

Hope it wasn't too serious, and everything is ok now.
Secondly, wish my moms a happy birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEENIX'S MUM.
cmf7hDd.gif

Sup ya'll
Evening.

Sou Da

Be me

Hitting up girl from class I ignored, she got cute over the summer.

Told me 2 weeks that if I had just called her when she actually gave me her number, she wouldn't have gotten a bf.

Today, Me: Hey you in school rn?

Her: Nah, I was getting FUCKED

An unfamiliar L for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom