• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Be me

Hitting up girl from class I ignored, she got cute over the summer.

Told me 2 weeks that if I had just called her when she actually gave me her number, she wouldn't have gotten a bf.

Today, Me: Hey you in school rn?

Her: Nah, I was getting FUCKED

An unfamiliar L for me.
dKVwW1.gif

You admit atleast

cdyhybrid

Be me

Told me 2 weeks that if I had just called her when she actually gave me her number, she wouldn't have gotten a bf.

An unfamiliar L for me.
Just gonna have to hold that one.

People take Ls. It happens.

Be me

An unfamiliar L for me.

I would crack, but you're a champ for being able to admit it..shit happens, brother.

Eh, we joked about it afterwards she admitted she was rubbing it in.

Was also hoping that being post 99 would've saved me.

There's your L
OL

He has no one..��

Then he'd better hope his nurse isn't the type who gets sick jollies from fucking with the patients and treating them like shit.

I'm gonna transfer my consciousness into a cybernetic body and/or dive head first into anti-aging gene therapy.

You'll just make a copy of yourself and cease to exist. Cyber-bodies terrify me. BTW, did you know in Star Trek that the transporter essentially just copies people and the original person who went into it no longer exists. It's why Bones McCoy fucking HATES transporters.

BOY I SURE AM A FUN GUY, HUH, GUYYS. :D

Sou Da

So, on that So Well Spoken podcast

Can you guys not use wikipedia or something?

'Tom Holland hasn't been in anything before Spider-Man'

ya'll know damn well to stop making "let me teach you white folks about racism" threads

gon piss off the wrong white man and get the whole OT closed down on some "no more segregation" shit

"we all equal, I dont see color tbh"

All Lives Culture Thread |OT| All Humans Welcome

So they got the 8 different angles of video, the right kind of victim, and the cop lying live on video. If shit doesn't happen it will truly be fuck the police

Looks like they sprinkled PCP on his body. Also, little white lady cop is saying she feared for her life.

Fuck the Tulsa PD.

That black Harry is fucking amazing

Black Harry Potter looks like he could have iced Voldemort from jump street.

ya'll know damn well to stop making "let me teach you white folks about racism" threads

gon piss off the wrong white man and get the whole OT closed down on some "no more segregation" shit

You forgot "Black people are the real racists, my one black friend told me so".

Slayven

Why don't you come around here no more?
Looks like they sprinkled PCP on his body. Also, little white lady cop is saying she feared for her life.

Fuck the Tulsa PD.

Black Harry Potter looks like he could have iced Voldemort from jump street.

Its get better her husband was in the copter. Shit looked crooked from jump

So, on that So Well Spoken podcast

Can you guys not use wikipedia or something?

'Tom Holland hasn't been in anything before Spider-Man'

Presented without context:

"These girls aren't trying to date, man, they're just trying to finish highschool"
*2 mins later*
"So I started dating her friend..." 🤔🤔🤔

Sch1sm

What is it with people yelling at you for doing your job when they're the one at fault for giving incorrect information?

My blood pressure rn.

Guess Jandro won't make the new thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom