• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

DD in the distance:

rjAgMm.gif

Zaverious

Now Big Hero 6 is some dumb stuff. After I finished watching that, I was like all of that really just happened? Dumb villain, dumb characters, dumb final fight.

"Guys here me out. I just figured out how to beat him! We have to think!." smh

And Hiro I know you could've made yourself a better costume and weapon for yourself than your squad. Your sole power is sticking to Baymax and that doesn't seem quite efficient to me.

Still enjoyed it and will watch the sequel though.

LionPride

Banned
Now Big Hero 6 is some dumb stuff. After I finished watching that, I was like all of that really just happened? Dumb villain, dumb characters, dumb final fight.

"Guys here me out. I just figured out how to beat him! We have to think!." smh

And Hiro I know you could've made yourself a better costume and weapon for yourself than your squad. Your sole power is sticking to Baymax and that doesn't seem quite efficient to me.

Still enjoyed it and will watch the sequel though.
Big Hero 6 had the fact it's cute goin for it. Some of that movie was dumb af though

andthebeatgoeson

They really shot him dead while walking backwards with nothing in his hands? It's that what i saw?

Is that what i saw?

Someone tell me he had an invisible gun that reappeared after his life force drained from him and all his negro magic.

They really shot him dead while walking backwards with nothing in his hands? It's that what i saw?

Is that what i saw?

Someone tell me he had an invisible gun that reappeared after his life force drained from him and all his negro magic.

who you talkin bout, fam. could be one of several after this week.

LionPride

Banned
who you talkin bout, fam. could be one of several after this week.
The fact this is true has me sad as hell, they blurred together a lot this week

Is that what i saw?

Yeah...that's what you saw.

it's just so terrible, and then having to deal with people who act as if it ain't an issue.

Nigel Hayes, a college bball player said something people been saying forever "There aren't more cases of police killing unarmed black people, we just got phones now."

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I should probably just finish everything i need to do before hand so i can completely understand what is completely going in the: BCT 16.
After reading BCT, sometimes i wonder my self

Dookie Breath
Horsing around
Grumpy bears
Seasonless chicken
Seasonless chicken is sometimes needed when you have no garlic and salt is bad for your blood pressure.

Sch1sm

What's with all the lowkey Trump supporters crawling out their hole lately

Their life force gets strengthened every day, man, with what G said. They're out here like locusts from GoW2 - just breeding underground, waiting for the right moment to resurface and take over.

I love brazen bigotry. I love when someone is proud to state what they truly believe. I'm tired of the sugar-coated shit we see from people. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Accept the consequences though

Mizerman

I love brazen bigotry. I love when someone is proud to state what they truly believe. I'm tired of the sugar-coated shit we see from people. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Accept the consequences though

"B-But...free speech. I'm just an outsider/devil's advocate."

Dai101

Banned
lol..How goes it, mi hermano?

Good, good. Can't complain much. By the way, the smartphone deal i talked about in the last thread gone SNAFU... then again i can't agree to a fucking 30 month contract.

Aside from that, i present you all my new ride:

For those wondering (also that's why i didn't noticed the other thread was already locked) , i've been a bit busy this last 2 weeks, between my business and i was helping my mom to set up hers, now that she's without a job and penssioned and she's not the kind of woman that stays at home and all her life she has worked one way or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74CObqYgHg

She was out here making you pay for fame in sweat.

She was also the producer-director of A Different World, ya'll. She ran Hillman.

From Season 2-6.

She turned A Different World from a Cosby Show spinoff to the HBCU experience.

Plus she directed the first two episodes of Fresh Prince and served in a creative capacity after A Different World ended.

Worked on the Jamie Foxx show, Everybody Hates Chris... y'all can find the list on Wikipedia or something.

Had a singing career

And has one of the finest siblings to ever exist.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Good, good. Can't complain much. By the way, the smartphone deal i talked about in the last thread gone SNAFU... then again i can't agree to a fucking 30 month contract.

Ok tell me honestly, what is the bass system like in your new car?

Dai101

Banned
Ok tell me honestly, what is the bass system like in your new car?

Apparently it had a bass system since there's still higher gauge power cables in the trunk and extra sound cables, now it just have the almost stock system. I say almost since the speakers are the type the stock had but replaced with a best brand and has a mp3 autostereo instead of the stock. Probably the previous owner removed it before selling it to me.

Also it has a noiser exhaust system than the stock that i will replace since i hate that shit.

Nice..congrats on the new ride.

Thanks! Still needs a little details here and there but is in way, WAY WAAAAY better shape than the one i junjed earlier this year.

Slayven

For those wondering (also that's why i didn't noticed the other thread was already locked) , i've been a bit busy this last 2 weeks, between my business and i was helping my mom to set up hers, now that she's without a job and penssioned and she's not the kind of woman that stays at home and all her life she has worked one way or another.

Is that one of those rap cars?

D i Z

You guys should have a BCT scoreboard for the sessions. It'll help us civies know who we should be talking shi.... urm... providing motivation and help to inspire.

Shy must be on third shift time

While Shy sleeps, he has a buxom Judo beauty narrate to him the news clips and Gaf highlights as they happen. Friday nights are Summer scented candle nights. He's generally more understanding and forgiving of our nonsense come Saturday morning.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I even shaved this morning.

I never shave. Can't stand the itching.
You are a new man D i Z. Like you have leveled to being a boy 2 a man.
Apparently it had a bass system since there's still higher gauge power cables in the trunk and extra sound cables, now it just have the almost stock system. I say almost since the speakers are the type the stock had but replaced with a best brand and has a mp3 autostereo instead of the stock. Probably the previous owner removed it before selling it to me.

Also it has a noiser exhaust system than the stock that i will replace since i hate that shit.

Thanks! Still needs a little details here and there but is in way, WAY WAAAAY better shape than the one i junjed earlier this year.
Hope you pimp it out.
Btw So im here, the last one here eating this
No beans makes the paper plate more apparent:(
, and I go on netflix and I watch the first half hour of Tokyo Drift before switching to a disney film because I never seen it and its pretty racist.i

D i Z

You are a new man D I Z. Like you have leveled to being a boy 2 a man.

Hope you pimp it out.
Btw So im here, the last one here eating this, and I go on netflix and I watch the first half hour of Tokyo Drift before switching to a disney film because I never seen it and its pretty racist.

That's lower case "i". Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom