• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Back from hospital
Lil bro and friends playing with homemade crap and exploded burning his face and neck
Fortunately eyes ok and besides peeling most of the skin its alright
Taken to another towns bigger hospital so the plastic surgeons can have a look
Awaiting outcome

Damn. Sorry that happened, man...

Numb

Ok, him being alright is a good thing
Fucker has time to make jokes

*After face got bandaged*

Sis: What a handsome mummy
Him: You should've seen me when I was still alive

This bastard!
Should've seen how everyone was worried the whole day

Thanks for the well wishes people

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Got really lucky since it was mostly just skin deep looking like he got vitiligo after peel
Mom started worrying bout his hairline then the jokes came -_-
Not the first time someone in the family got burned -_-
It's alright for now
For now

Good luck. He'll appreciate y'all razzin' on him later. :)

Who buys blu rays anymore, let a lone 4k Blu Rays?

https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A2901953011%2Cp_n_price_fma%3A10346815011

I've been ballin' on a budget since '08, fam.

LionPride

Banned

This bastard!

Jokes are how a lot of people cope with shit like that, I know anytime I'm in a serious situation I have to make jokes just to add a little levity

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well since my long brunch is over, anyone want to play SFV? I want to test my brass gold knuckle balrog out.
Cfn is ManvelBaby.
Edit: edzi is back at it again...

Shy

This bastard!

You're welcome.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

This bastard!

Dont beat yourself over a bad joke. Do it in fighting games!
Btw, edzi is kicking everyones asses again.

D i Z

Damn good? Why are you listening to a nigga who has his meds grinded up to hide in his 5:30 tapioca?

83a501e0ba5564a81487f190f1448bb89eb6bde3c7ff41527e48ca394fdac7c3_1.gif

Sch1sm

I really enjoyed S1 of Mr. Robot, and Viktor's got me out here anticipating a bad enough S2 that I won't want to watch anymore while Zekes is hella behind it. Y'all make my head hurt and I'm not even through the premier yet. I dunno what to expect.

I really enjoyed S1 of Mr. Robot, and Viktor's got me out here anticipating a bad enough S2 that I won't want to watch anymore while Zekes is hella behind it. Y'all make my head hurt and I'm not even through the premier yet. I dunno what to expect.

Ignore him. Make this a habit.

LionPride

Banned

Ignore Viktor when it comes to TV

and Johndooey

Kreed

Watch the show and make your own opinion. I liked it, but I saw some GAFers trying to compare it to True Detective S2 but I'm pretty sure they are suffering from Slayzheimer's because they clearly don't remember how bad True Detective Season 2 was.

S1 everyone and their mother was hyping it, season 2 is talked about as much as season 2 of true detective or season 1 of Buffy or season 9 of For the love of William Hung

Sch1sm

Ignore him. Make this a habit.

Ignore Viktor when it comes to TV

and Johndooey

Word, I'm still watching it. I'm just waiting for that point. Who's wrong. I dunno. We'll see. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Except wait:

Watch the show and make your own opinion. I liked it, but I saw some GAFers trying to compare it to True Detective S2 but I'm pretty sure they are suffering from Slayzheimer's because they clearly don't remember how bad True Detective Season 2 was.

S1 everyone and their mother was hyping it, season 2 is talked about as much as season 2 of true detective or season 1 of Buffy or season 9 of For the love of William Hung

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Season 2 OT for Mr. Robot had a pretty decent thread, Vik, why are you like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom