• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

M52B28

Banned
My hair is in the ho stage so I can't tie it up completely. But a silk pillow cover or a scarf at night fixes a bit of the tangling . In the morning get yourselves a spray bottle and fill it with warm hot water. Spray and shake your head. It will dry in 15 minutes. Don't touch your hair when it's wet, or it will get frizzy. Then pick your hair cause it has to be big.
Lol, I'll try this out.

Malyse

Guys. Vote early. Like, be in the front of the line. Texas, New York, and Virginia are under an unspecified warning of terrorist action by al Qaeda on Election Day, so keep your ass safe.

cdyhybrid

What's going down? i'm mostly focused on this pizza hut robbery thread while I crunch some numbers.
Just a bunch of dumb shit regarding the election. Nothing about the threads themselves, just too many tin foil hats out there and I'm tired of reading their posts.

I saw Mel Gibson on GMA the other day getting interviewed by Michael Strahan with a lot of black people in their live audience and that definitely came off as "apology tour"ish. Personally I'm not opposed to celebrities/politicians/famous people doing the apology tour but it needs to be more meaningful than showing up at a couple of black churches, saying sorry, and calling it a day. Like donating to and helping to promote black causes, businesses, and projects. If we're talking about a celebrity like Mel Gibson, they could be using their celebrity status to promote black films/actors/actresses. Do that for a few years and I'd take their apology more seriously.
Real rap. I only forgive reckless talk if the individual behind it pays some form of reparations.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Guys. Vote early. Like, be in the front of the line. Texas, New York, and Virginia are under an unspecified warning of terrorist action by al Qaeda on Election Day, so keep your ass safe.

Already done.

Although, I think today is the last day for early voting in Texas, so if you can get to a polling place by 7 today, grab your ID and get to it.

Just a bunch of dumb shit regarding the election. Nothing about the threads themselves, just too many tin foil hats out there and I'm tired of reading their posts.

It's gonna get worse the day before election. Those tin hats are going to throw caution to the wind and just go to town, shooting theory after theory into the abyss. It's gonna be nuts.

Bubba T

New job sent me a link for some free swag...they buttering me up before slamming me down with crazy hours when I start working there.

Gotta admit I'm nervous myself for antics that some bold racist assholes may pull before or after the voting. I joked with a homegirl of mine in Philly, that has a septa strike going on at the moment that they were going to purposely tie traffic up and stop all the black people from voting. Funny enough her job has them working mandatory over time all next week and the polls around her area would close by the time she got home, probably a coincidence. Overall can't wait for this entire thing to be done with.

Also if they are any folk in here from NY, Texas or Virginia just stay safe, but really if no one has voted already please stay safe election night regardless. I'd say vote and take your ass straight home.

Trump has ordered his racist hordes to "watch" the polls as well. Between that and the other disenfranchising actions, I'm more concerned with the white supremacists than al Qaeda.

Malyse

Trump has ordered his racist hordes to "watch" the polls as well. Between that and the other disenfranchising actions, I'm more concerned with the white supremacists than al Qaeda.

That's why you go early. I'm hitting the polls at 5:45a to stand in line. Taking my mom with me cause ain't no way in fuck I'ma have her by herself this year.

----

Did I mention I'm writing a book?

That's why you go early. I'm hitting the polls at 5:45a to stand in line. Taking my mom with me cause ain't no way in fuck I'ma have her by herself this year.

----

Did I mention I'm writing a book?

Where do I preorder..

Excuse me.. what about?
(I'll take 5)

Malyse

Where do I preorder..

Excuse me.. what about?
(I'll take 5)

request_for_loveslut__teala_by_chilamang-d5qau8v.png

It's that project that I've been working on,
Post apocalyptic utopia science fantasy.
With terrorist magical girls.

._.

Decided to start on the novel part first. Then hopefully, I can do the audio drama before the first game project.

._.

Decided to start on the novel part first. Then hopefully, I can do the audio drama before the first game project.

Terrorist magical girls you say?

Tell me more.

*Gets comfy on recliner.*

._.

Keep us posted and let me know where to send the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom