• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Their tears will be amusing come Election Night.

giphy.gif

cdyhybrid

Do Seattle folk fuck with Starbucks?

Black people are always the decoy

I hope not. Their CEO is the reason the Sonics aren't here anymore. Plus you can get better shit for cheaper at any of the other smaller coffee places on every block.

I think most people just go there for Wi-Fi.

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Finally checked out the Blizz day announcements. Some good stuff. Sombra is looking slick.

sombra1.jpg

That ult looks crazy OP, but that's yet to be proven to be the case.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm buying a 60 inch TV. I shouldn't lay it flat to drive home? Plz advise. I don't have a pick up to get it home. Just a minivan.

If it's an LCD, you can theoretically lay it flat, but it's better if you can have it upright. If it's a plasma, NOPE.

Shy

Mornin' all.
Morning morning.
Finally checked out the Blizz day announcements. Some good stuff. Sombra is looking slick.

sombra1.jpg

That ult looks crazy OP, but that's yet to be proven to be the case.
Yeppers.

That and the whole Overwatch league stuff made me want to get back into the game.
So i played a bit of competitive last night, and did fucking horribly. Got yelled at by one person for being shit. 😭

Wish it had cross save (for items and such) then i would have double dipped and could play with some of you who have it on PS4.

I also should stop being shy, and try to play more with those of you who have it on PC.

Didn't think I had to have his conversation with someone in real life, but hopefully I talked him out of throwing his vote away on Election Day

D i Z

My tumblr feed is discovering that they aren't as straight (and gay) as they thought when it comes to Sombra. Everybody lusting.

I don't even want to know. I'll wait until the cream of the crop for the meme's and funny comics surface. All of that other stuff they can keep.

Zekes!

Morning morning.

Yeppers.

That and the whole Overwatch league stuff made me want to get back into the game.
So i played a bit of competitive last night, and did fucking horribly. Got yelled at by one person for being shit. 😭

Wish it had cross save (for items and such) then i would have double dipped and could play with some of you who have it on PS4.

I also should stop being shy, and try to play more with those of you who have it on PC.

Having more people to play with is dope but having spent a ton of time with the PS4 version of Overwatch, and having watched a bunch of PC comp, there's no way PS4 players could keep up

Any PS4 Overwatch players add me up though, my PSN is ramsesxc

Shy

Having more people to play with is dope but having spent a ton of time with the PS4 version of Overwatch, and having watched a bunch of PC comp, there's no way PS4 players could keep up
You misunderstand. which is my fault. Sorry.

I don't mean cross play (PS4 and PC users play against each other)
I mean cross save (Skins and items are shared between platforms)

Singham is so good. The resolution to the storyline is so goddamn dark and tonally out of whack, and then immediately shifts back to a happy tone with the musical theme for the ending.

Zekes!

You misunderstand. which is my fault. Sorry.

I don't mean cross play (PS4 and PC users play against each other)
I mean cross save (Skins and items are shared between platforms)

oh hell yeah

especially since you can link your accounts together, can you not?

Malyse

I'll just repeat what I said in the thread, and that's that when it comes to comedians, especially black comedians, context is important. Until we see a video, how he said the joke, his voice when he said it, the little details that makes a joke funny or not, I wouldn't call for his head yet.
Which we won't. They put the audience's phones in like soundproof boxes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom