• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

CVYROqSU4AAvsSs.jpg

For when you gotta be at the Furry Convention at 6 but the Klan meeting at 7

That's certainly a combined set of interests.

Though I ask why furries because from my understanding, trump doesn't really help them much. A lot of furry folk are lgbtq.

Slayven

I'll address this as well.

The moderation work that takes place behind the scenes on this forumis an inordinate amount of work at the best of times. Under the current circumstances, righting the ship will take longer.

If that bothers you, I understand, but it doesn't change the process.

Carry on.

Why can't you and besada mod reality?

Johndoey

Banned
Alright Black Friday coming up, time to buy a bunch of games I won't play and desperately search for a decent laptop deal. Glad I didn't buy Mirrors Edge and Dark Souls 3.

Village

Alright Black Friday coming up, time to buy a bunch of games I won't play and desperately search for a decent laptop deal. Glad I didn't buy Mirrors Edge and Dark Souls 3.

I need digital black Friday sales

Homie trynna buy sf5. And over watch for pc, now that the ps4 I've been using is no longer in this state. I need a new means for both of those things.

Aiustis

Not partaking in Black Friday...I never do.

Been avoiding OT

So I'm reminded that the one muslim person I know is this Pakistani guy that used to be my neighbor. He would bring us mounds of food after every big event at his Mosque.

I need digital black Friday sales

Homie trynna buy sf5. And over watch for pc, now that the ps4 I've been using is no longer in this state. I need a new means for both of those things.

Hopefully Steam sales are going to be great, but I know they'll be saving the best for their winter sale.

For me, it's all about GameCube games this Christmas. I'm already looking at Battalion Wars, FZero GX and Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Also a memory card and maybe another controller.

As for what I have right now, it's:

Def Jam Fight for NY
Custom Robo
REmake
Resident Evil 4
Ultimate Spider-Man
Kirby Air Ride
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Spyro: A hero's Tail
Pikmin
Mario Kart Double Dash
Pacman World 2

Onemic

I just want FFXV and The Last Guardian already. Less than one month to go...

They as well as Persona 5 are pretty much the only games I'd buy on a whim and not wait for reviews to show up.

At work experiencing economic anxiety. I hate all of you now.

Is this how it works? Can I use the need for green to hate the black? I need to find out how this life equation works.

I'm angry.

Anyway. Off tomorrow. Need to pick up my pro and game for a bit.

harSon

Banned
I still can't get over the fact that we're going to have Trump as President. Like it's going to take me until next election to process this shit.

Nepenthe

Finally starting to get my appetite back. I've been anxious and nervous since Florida was fucking up.

Gotta go to Wal-Mart to buy my sister a birthday present noq. Hope no shit pops off, not even eye contact from some little Trump-voting troglodyte.

TheSun

Oof, I'm good now.

Like I keep saying, work harder for the next midterms and election. In the mean while, a certain president will have the most harrowing years of his life to look forward to. Politician he ain't, all eyes are on him.

The results for Florida were closer than I expected. Normally a red state, I'll see to it it changes to blue in some time.

Bubba T

I bought Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Witcher 3, and Just Cause 3 last holiday season....only finished JC3....last month. Haven't even opened Tomb Raider and Witcher.

I am looking to buy some games this holiday but then I remember I take the CPA Exam in January and have to dedicate all of December studying for it. :-/

cdyhybrid

Next console I'm probably buying is a Switch.

Although it might end up being a 3DS. I'm assuming it will be a few years before the first main line Pokemon game for the Switch since the new one is just now coming out.

Slayven

I was at the pharmacy getting a perscrption filled. In front of me was this couple . A white dude about 50 who would fit the description of a "Redneck", and a black woman about 40 holding hands. Couldn't help but smile, dude even had can skoal in his back pocket.

Veering away from the Cheeto Powder monster for a sec.

How many of y'all coppin a PS4 Pro? I'm considering one for FFXV.

I am after I get PSVR set in about week but, now I'm like what the heck am I going to do with my regular ps4. I was going to trade in for credit on Amazon but I upgraded it with a 1TB hard drive so now there no specific item for it.

I was at the pharmacy getting a perscrption filled. In front of me was this couple . A white dude about 50 who would fit the description of a "Redneck", and a black woman about 40 holding hands. Couldn't help but smile, dude even had can skoal in his back pocket.

As someone who works in a pharmacy in the Florida panhandle I can only imagine the shit I'm going to have to blink and monotonously talk through trying to get these people their meds.

TheSun

Oh, I think I might be getting a job soon.
Got a portfolio set up already, just need to figure out this whole application thing. My first job, gotta work hard for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom