• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Talk.

Lincoln divided the country when he freed the slaves and it hasn't been the same since.

There are two sides to that issue, but only one is right.

Period.

Good Morning, my strong beautiful people. We live another day to fight ignorance.

---

Senpai, that thread should be locked to be honest. The only thing its going to bring is more racist posts.

Edit: All this does is add more fuel to the flames that will be burning for a long time.

Izuna

Banned
I'm tearing up a bit at some of these posts. I don't care if gaf is left leaning or not but it saddens me that mods have to sieve out all this racism.

It's not fun to hit up Fox News or read YouTube comments out of curiosity anymore.

I'm tearing up a bit at some of these posts. I don't care if gaf is left leaning or not but it saddens me that mods have to sieve out all this racism.

It's not fun to hit up Fox News or read YouTube comments out of curiosity anymore.

Those comments are slowly and surely coming here on NEOGAF. But you right though, it's very depressing to see "moderate" or "liberals" show their true colors in a sneaky, weasel like way.

shingi70

Banned
Maybe I am just crazy, but I am starting to see it this way. Minorities are use to the struggle, and I think everyone else will now get to experience it.

Hasn't it been this way since the 80s for these rust belt folks, it's just these clowns usually blame us and goverment while keep voting against their self interest.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Had enough of this #NotAllTrumpSupporters bullshit. You either tolerate racism or you don't, and a lot of these white "moderates" have made their choice clear as day.

junpei

Why furry avatars.
CVYROqSU4AAvsSs.jpg

For when you gotta be at the Furry Convention at 6 but the Klan meeting at 7

Gattsu25

Banned
Of all the threads in the OT (posted since I woke up) to explode in posts this morning, why am I not surprised to see that it's the "minority beats trump supporter" one?

Sch1sm

Had enough of this #NotAllTrumpSupporters bullshit. You either tolerate racism or you don't, and a lot of these white "moderates" have made their choice clear as day.

Yeah, they keep making these posts like, "Way to generalize," "Blanketed statement, don't you think?" "Yeah, let's call 59mil+ people all racists and xenophobic."

Like uh. Yes. These voters, regardless of their likely always-Republican mindset, have allowed this. They tolerated it. They're enabling it. They gave intolerance a world stage. Every time I see those posts, I just shake my head.

---

Morning, y'all.

Izuna

Banned

seriously how the fuck is that dude not banned yet

Cool, now we're linking KKK sites on NeoGAF and refusing to remove them due to it being a "credible source". Thats cool.

You know, occasionally I'd get that feeling where I could use time travel to fix some recent mistake in my life. I really wish I could go back and make Hillary president...

Yeah, they keep making these posts like, "Way to generalize," "Blanketed statement, don't you think?" "Yeah, let's call 59mil+ people all racists and xenophobic."

Like uh. Yes. These voters, regardless of their likely always-Republican mindset, have allowed this. They tolerated it. They're enabling it. They gave intolerance a world stage. Every time I see those posts, I just shake my head.

---

Morning, y'all.

We had the same shit with Brexit.

---

Morning, y'all.

It's a crazy ass morning, friend. We woke up in an America where people can be racists and we have to tolerate them because reasons. What the hell...

It's scary that we're gonna need guns to defend ourselves from now on. Man this is some bizarro world, villains win it all kind of scenario we are living in now. And for the next four years.

It's scary that we're gonna need guns to defend ourselves from now on. Man this is some bizarro world, villains win it all kind of scenario we are living in now. And for the next four years.

I've always had permits to carry. More so because of these issues I've faced in the past regarding racism I and my SO have faced more so her. I collect guns anyway partially for interest but, guess it won't make any difference currently.

If you purchase just make sure you get appropriate training in the event you have none, please. There's nothing wrong with owning but safety is a must.

M52B28

Banned
been thinking of buying a gun just in case
Same, just don't know where to start with the gun laws here.

If you purchase just make sure you get appropriate training in the event you have none, please. There's nothing wrong with owning but safety is a must.
Yeah, I have no gun, but I've been taught on the safety of firearms by my uncles and cousins. Just understanding a gun will make a huge difference. Take it a step forward and learn how to shoot properly.

Izuna

Banned
I have this group of 4 at Uni, which is me, two Muslim dudes and a white dude for an assignment on WhatsApp. For a min, I am discussing the racism that's been shown recently on twitter etc. with one of the dudes

Then the white guy joins in and complains about the conversation and wants it to stop.

I guess the topic of racism triggered him.

smh whatever, must be nice for the topic to so uninteresting

I've always had permits to carry. More so because of these issues I've faced in the past regarding racism I and my SO have faced more so her. I collect guns anyway partially for interest but, guess it won't make any difference currently.

Damn, sounds rough. At least you have something to protect yourself and your SO. I haven't fired a gun since my uncle let me shoot his air soft rifle once as a kid. He told me to try and hit a rabbit, I couldn't do it. But now, times are different and will be in the future. I think I need to worry about the safety of my family and myself now, so yeah.

Yo can we talk to the mods about these diet racists around here? And the concern trolling?

Fucking hell. When things get rough, people get real.

And outside of BCT and a few other comm threads? People got me tired.

I posted in poligaf by accident. I thought I was here. Oh well.

I have a 9mm, getting a 1811 and a rifle. Gonna spend time at the gun range. I'm not playing any games anymore. These people have the "ready for the purge" look in their eyes

Izuna

Banned
Fuck I don't know, mod forum is probably heated as shit rn. Gunna be hard to run a site where everything echoed from the President is bannable.

Same, just don't know where to start with the gun laws here.

Yeah, I have no gun, but I've been taught on the safety of firearms by my uncles and cousins. Just understanding a gun will make a huge difference. Take it a step forward and learn how to shoot properly.

I don't know where you're at but your profile says Cali so I'll assume.

Proposition 63 was voted into effect in California. No magazine can hold more than 10 bullets. And background checks for purchasing ammo.
Details here.

And this is everything you need to know about California Gun laws and ownership.

M52B28

Banned
I'm looking at 9mm or .45

Well shit...... No double stack.

No background,ao that's good, but I heard that it's hard to get your CCW in general in CA.

i was reading through the first 20 pages of this thread and noticed an interesting trend. Anyone who disagreed with the need for diversity in this game was BANNED from this forum. for voicing their opinion. i didnt realize how fully cucked the moderators on here are until now. fuck this forum and all the sjws who sit in their safe space here.

Remember when this crap dropped and we all laughed as the poster got ethered? Good times.
Mods confirmed uncucked?

Young Magus

Yo can we talk to the mods about these diet racists around here? And the concern trolling?

Fucking hell. When things get rough, people get real.

And outside of BCT and a few other comm threads? People got me tired.

Yes you can.
Quoting fron a few pages back for folks:

If you guys or anybody else would like to PM me with threads or posts where this stuff is taking place, I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom