• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all see the we need to be more welcoming to dissenting opinions on racism sexism and homophobia thread?

As if that's the takeaway from this election? That GAF is just too mean to people who want to argue against human rights and respect?

No background,ao that's good, but I heard that it's hard to get your CCW in general in CA.

Mostly depending on your county its a long strenuous process.

Mine was even worse, only because I'm a Dual citizen, while I passed every general requirement that "residency" was a "technical foul" type issue because I mainly stay in Canada and they didn't consider me a "full time resident" at the time. I had to personally go through the Sheriff meaning every time I turned my back he was there or had his goons following me.

People getting mad at concern trolls and racists are getting banned before racists now. What a quality forum with a quality moderation team.

Man, I can't imagine what the mod team are doing now. It's probably chaos right now. And yeah, it's pretty gross that racism is so rampant now and we have to turn the other cheek and accept it. Fuck that shit straight to hell. We been turning the other cheek when we were getting insulted, shot, hung, falsely accused, beaten up, etc. No more. No more turning the other cheek, that's over. It's about taking the racist fools head on now.

Kreed

Up until Tuesday, i would have been vehemently against getting a gun but now, I have considered it.

I'd talk to Shy, Young Magus, TheBlackMarvel, Duck, DY, etc... about "greener grass" across the oceans before gun talk, especially with the police still being crazy right now and probably getting crazier in the next 4 years, but I understand the feelings in here.

Did y'all see the we need to be more welcoming to dissenting opinions on racism sexism and homophobia thread?

As if that's the takeaway from this election? That GAF is just too mean to people who want to argue against human rights and respect?
fucking crazy

Like what about all those who voted for him? Trump at no point hid what he was but once again the ounce is on the oppressed

Sch1sm

They must have missed the several articles outlining how many amendments and constitutional rights Trump's 100 Day plan goes against. Nbd.

Gaf, a lot of these post election articles, etc. Etc., are really telling me something about the left.

They really are a bunch of bitchasses. Pardon my french.

Turn the other cheek? NOW? If that's the plan then they need to hand over the Dem party to the folks loyal to it. The ones that know the score.

Give us the resources.

if ya'll need me to go undercover in the KKK I'll do it

I got my Solid Snake headband ready
giphy.gif

They really are running with the narrative that Cinton lost because minorities voted Trump at a whopping 8% for black folk and 29% for hispanic folk....

Those are blowout levels in favour of Clinton if white folk gave a shit at least enough at least vote for Clinton to stop racism....

Like even splitting the vote would win the election for Clinton, in likely blowout fashion.

Meanwhile for white folk chose Republican (including the youth) like they have for 50 fucking years....

37% chose Clinton that's it but no let's focus on the 1-2% of minorities... who are the only reason this election was close.

White folk failed minorities once again

When is it time to evaluate the moral stain on them?

Bronx-Man

Banned

White nationalism is now the center of American politics. It seems blantantly obvious that these white "moderate" dudes want us to accept that and try to accomodate it.

Bubba T

I avoided OT all of yesterday. Took one glance at it this morning and started fuming.

The gaming section actually seems more sane in comparison.

White nationalism is now the center of American politics. It seems blantantly obvious that these white "moderate" dudes want us to accept that and try to accomodate it.

In the name of unity and not rocking the boat eh?

Oh well that's what the majority wanted can y'all just accept your oppression in the name of unity please...

Fuck unity.

There is no unity.

White nationalism really is just a difference of opinion to a lot of these folks.

I'd say it's eye opening bu my eyes haven't been closed in years.

At this point, I don't even know if fighting fire with fire is a solution anymore, because you have to be just as fucked up as these toxic people on a day to day basis and I just find it hard to commit to being like that.

It's all good. Emotions are high and will remain so for the foreseeable future. They'll probably spike again during his first 100.

Just have to keep keeping on.

For the record I want to thank you for your work <3

Mods here make this place the only place on the internet I actually feel comfortable talking in.

And that i'm sure will continue to be true for years to come even if right now OT is kinda scary... I hope so anyway.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
People getting mad at concern trolls and racists are getting banned before racists now. What a quality forum with a quality moderation team.
I'll address this as well.

The moderation work that takes place behind the scenes on this forumis an inordinate amount of work at the best of times. Under the current circumstances, righting the ship will take longer.

If that bothers you, I understand, but it doesn't change the process.

Carry on.

Bubba T

Insanely true. Gaming is so chill compared to OT right now.

Man, this fucking election has been something else.

It really has. The arguments there are really elementary and the fanboyism is actually the best form of entertainment I'm getting out of this forum at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom