• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Man Gotham is so goddamn good. The Court of Owls bullshit is fantastic.
Your tastes are something

Shit is straight garbage..one of the most embarrassing gaming movies ever made.

Worst than this?

514-2BJ3JFL._SY445_.jpg

Nudull

Banned
We live in a world where a live-action Street Fighter movie is bloodier and edgier than two Mortal Kombat movies.

And somehow, the MK movies were better.

Mizerman

We live in a world where a live-action Street Fighter movie is bloodier and edgier than two Mortal Kombat movies.

And somehow, the MK movies were better.

Eh, MK ; Annihilation still takes a massive L just by existing. Now the first MK movie? Definitely.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
WAIT! Wait.

Bloodrayne had a trilogy? *goes to imdb*

Holy shit.

Well technically, there's 1 movie, then 2 other... um... films.
The first movie had a legit cast. Uwe was able to get folks like Billy Zane, Ben Kingsley, Michelle Rodriguez and Meat fucking Loaf. After that, it was no namers. Did either of these flicks make it to theaters? Did any of y'all see them?

LionPride

Banned
Remember when the House of the Dead movie was so bad, Lois Lane from Smallville had to change her name?
YO! I didn't know you were serious about that...

Also, she is only a bit younger than me mum. That's weird

DOOM movie wasn't the worst, but the credits scene was better than the entire thing.
Karl Urban vs the Rock is something I need more of

If they actually make the Shadow of the Collosus movie it has to be decent to good. I don't see how you can mess that up.
We said the same thing about Assassin's Creed and will say the same thing for The Last of Us and Tomb Raider. And they will be messed up.

WAIT! Wait.

Holy shit.

The first movie had a legit cast. Uwe was able to get folks like Billy Zane, Ben Kingsley, Michelle Rodriguez and Meat fucking Loaf. After that, it was no namers. Did either of these flicks make it to theaters? Did any of y'all see them?

I saw the first Bloodrayne when I was 7 and it was on the Sci-Fi channel...

WAIT! Wait.

Holy shit.

Yeah, and those fellas ain't known for taking just ANY roll..😕

zeemumu

If they actually make the Shadow of the Collosus movie it has to be decent to good. I don't see how you can mess that up.

That'd be incredibly easy to mess up. The game itself doesn't transfer well into the film medium because there's nothing to show the audience in between Colossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom