• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaverious

I think an Ape Escape movie would be fun even if it's Alvin and the Chipmunks tier tbh.
An Ape Escape 4 would be even more fun though

Johndoey

Banned
I'd argue all of the Resident Evil movies are at worst watchable and that the first movie is actually decent. The first Silent Hill movie would've been better if the gore had been toned down a bit. At it's best does manage to capture the feeling of isolation from the games if only for a few moments.
--
Eventually everyone will realize Silent Hill: The Room is an underappreciated masterpiece.

harSon

Banned
birth control implants is god's gift to man
rejoice.png

Nudull

Banned
Wonder if that Fire Emblem mobile game is gonna be hot on the streets like Pokemon and Mario.

Imagine.

Waifus everywhere. o.o

The fact the Switch does not Netflix when any tablet type device or console has Netflix on it is mind boggling.

People will fight you on how worthless this is because they themselves have several devices that can already do this. Your complaints are meaningless and you should "feel bad about not living in 2017"

D i Z

The fact the Switch does not Netflix when any tablet type device or console has Netflix on it is mind boggling.

Been thinking about that. Maybe it's about contracts being renegotiated for new consoles not already with some kind of legacy, uninterrupted conditions with the changes that are happening (Netflix paying more to not get throttled, Net neutrality about to take an axe to the back).
We're going to see a lot of weird shit because of those situations.

I've got nothing to support that. It's just a thought.

I think you have to be either ignorant, unsympathetic to minorities or straight up malicious to agree with or vote for trump and his policies. But I'm not about to try to get someone fired or find some way to harm them because they made a bad choice. On the other hand, I'm not about to be all kisses and hugs with someone who clearly didn't care about me when they went to the polls. Let them be foolish, I'm going to keep going in my life.

I WILL STAY A KANYE STAN IN TERMS OF MUSIC UNLESS HE DOES SOME REPREHENSIBLE MESS THANK YOU KIND SIR!
Implying he hasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom